Chapter 30

Friday December 13, 2018

9:23PM

Nia's Mom had left over two hours ago. She was setting up everything in the kitchen waiting on Anaya to bring the drinks.

Before she could continued setting up, Anaya started banging on the door.

"Bitch why yo knocking on the door like you da police or some shit". Nia questioned.

"Bitch bye, and where the fuck is the rest of yo shirt. One wrong move and yo nipple is showing". Anaya lectured.

"Don't worry bout my shirt, just go take the drinks to the kitchen". Nia rolled her eyes.

"Where Roscoe he said he was gon be here at eight?". Anaya questioned.

"He said it was traffic coming from where he stay so I told him to just get here when he can". Nia explained.

"She went in the kitchen and Anaya had set up all the drinks, and solo red cups.

"Who you bought from?". Nia asked.

"The bar off of Redd street". Anaya replied pouring herself a drink.

"What is you doing?". Nia questioned.

"This is my pre party turn up". Anaya answered laughing.

"Girl bye". Nia walked back into the living room.

She made sure her speaker was charged and turned on some music.

"Ayyyy". Anaya yelled from the kitchen.

Nia went to the door as somebody was knocking. She opened the door and it was Roscoe.

 She opened the door and it was Roscoe

"Hey Roscoe". She gave him a side hug.

"Wassup, where you want me to set up at?". He questioned.

"Uhm wherever is best fa you. But if it was up to me you could set up upstairs in the loft that overlooks where everybody gon be dancing". Nia smiled showing off her dimples.

"Anything for you". Roscoe hauled his stuff up to the loft and started setting up.

"Ay Nia you got a extension cord?". He asked from the loft.

"Yeah it's in my room to the left soon as you walk up the stairs on the bed". Nia called back.

She went into the Walmart bag and got the colored light bulbs she bought. The color was red which would illuminate the living room, dining room and loft.

"Naya come help me change the light bulbs". Nia called as she stood on a chair changing the lights in the living room.

"Bet". Anaya took the light bulbs and went into the dining room.