Chapter 17

Saturday, November 24 2018
8:30pm

Tonight Anaya was going on a date.

"What should I wear y'all?". Anaya asked.

"We don't know bitch. But you could tell us who this mystery dude is". Jameer rolled her neck.

"You don't need to know. Just know his name Derek. And he 23". Anaya rushed out.

"23? Bitch is you tryna catch him a case?!". Nia exclaimed.

"Nah. It's not like that. He just wanted to take me out. And I did tell him I was seventeen". Anaya defended.

"Ok bitch. But when the police pull yall over and ask yo young ass for ID I ain't gonna be driving to the police station picking yo ass up". Jameer rolled her eyes.

"Bro y'all really bugging. Like we not gon get pulled over we gon chill and he gon drop me back off home like quit tripping". Anaya reasoned.

"Whatever". Nia shook her head.

"But anyways enough about this premature ass relationship what happened at Thanksgiving wit you and Trey?". Jameer turned to Nia.

"My Father was being to nosey and almost had Trey flip the table. I had to hold this nigga hand to calm him down. But supposedly I'm supposed to be going over his house tonight cause his Dad out of town". Nia smirked.

"Bitch you bet not give it up". Anaya called from the bathroom.

"I'm not. I told him from the jump this wasn't that kind of party". Nia shook her head.

"Aww my two bitches all boo'ed up". Anaya cooed.

"I hope you don't get hurt going out wit this nigga". Nia warned her.

"Trust me I'm not!". Anaya yelled from the closet.

She came out dressed in a burgundy shirt, dark ripped jeans, and brown ruffle sandals.

"Why you dressed like that". Jameer frowned.

"Like what?". Anaya looked down at her outfit.

"You know when you go out wit regular niggas you usually wear clothes showing all ya ass-ets". Nia explained.

"Fuck you. I actually want this relationship to last. Unlike the shit wit Kyle ass". Anaya rolled her eyes.

Nia chuckled.

"But it's bout time for me to go. Call us when you get back home". Jameer stood up.

"Bye! And will do". Anaya called back.

Jameer dropped Nia off home and went home.

*
Nia went upstairs and her Mom was sleeping.

She crept back to her room and packed a bag.

She checked if her Mom was sleep again.

She walked downstairs and went out the front door locking it behind her. Trey was waiting outside.

She got in the car throwing her duffle bag in the backseat.

"Hey boo". Nia kissed him.

"Wassup baby". He greeted leaving her house.

"Nothing. How was conditioning?". Nia asked.

Now that football was over, Trey was trying out for track.

"Good. My legs hurt like a bitch tho". He replied.

He put his hand on Nia's knee.

They drove with the radio playing.