Epilogue

Monday, March 25, 2019

5:49 PM

Nia and Roscoe were cuddling until they heard a knock on the door.

"You want me to get it?". Roscoe asked a half-asleep Nia.

"Mhm". Nia nodded.

Roscoe stood up and got the door. He opened it to reveal Jameer, who was crying.

"Jameer? What's wrong?". Roscoe pulled her inside.

"I need to talk to Nia, right now". Jameer wiped her eyes.

Nia came around the corner.

"Jameer? What happened?". Nia handed Jameer tissues from a nearby table.

"I need your help. I don't know what to do". Jameer continued to cry.

"Well what do you need my help with babe?". Nia brought Jameer over to a chair and sat her down.

"I-I'm-

Jameer couldn't even get a word out because Boston burst through the door.

"Don't chu say another fucking word Jameer. You better such cho ass up". Boston boomed.

"Ay man, what's wrong wit chu? Don't be talking to yo shorty like that". Roscoe frowned.

"Get the fuck out Boston". Jameer yelled.

"Ay! Everybody calm the fuck down and tell me what's going on". Nia looked between Boston and Jameer.

"Ain't nothing going on. Jameer and I need to discuss this in private". Boston tried to push past Roscoe.

"Roscoe get him out!". Nia directed quickly.

Roscoe turned to Boston.

"You gotta leave man. I'on think you need to be alone wit Jameer right now". Roscoe ran a hand down his face.

"Man fuck you!". Boston rushed past Roscoe and pushed Nia to the floor.

"Ay bruh! Don't be pushing my lady like that". Roscoe spat quickly caught Nia before she fell.

"Boston stop!". Jameer cried even more.

"Stop all this bullshit and Jameer you tell us what the fuck got Boston so heated!". Anaya shouted from the doorway.

She had Shaun right behind her.

"I'm pregnant". Jameer crumbled back in the chair.

A silence fell over the room. Boston looked at Jameer and shook his head walking out of the room.

Nia walked over to Jameer and rubbed her back. 

"You sure Jameer?". Nia asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah, I went to a doctor before we left, she said I'm two months". Jameer confirmed.

"What are you gonna do". Anaya kneeled in front of Jameer.

"I'm not aborting my baby. I don't give a fuck what Boston wanna do. He can leave I'll be ok by myself". Jameer wiped her eyes.

"We got chu. Whatever you decide, we got cho back". Nia hugged her.

"Thanks y'all. I still need to tell my Mom". Jameer sighed.

"We need to talk to Boston. He needs to check his fucking temper at the door". Anaya turned on her heels.

"Shaun go with her to make sure Boston doesn't pull anything". Nia instructed.

The couple left and went next door.