Chapter 33

Sunday, December 15, 2018

8:41 PM

Nia had a new plan on her mind. She needed to this now and she needed to do it right.

She went on Trey's Mom Facebook page and clicked the link that led to her Instagram page.

Nia had done much snooping on Stasey's Instagram. She learned that she had no kids after Trey and she wasn't married. But she did do some bomb ass braids and frontals. 

Nia wanted to call her so badly. She knew Trey wanted his Mother in his life, but she didn't know what to do.

Before she could second guess herself, she hit the phone number that was in the bio.

"Braids and Frontals, by Stasey, this is Stasey speaking". Stasey answered.

"Hi Stasey, I was wondering if you would consider doing my hair even though I live in California". Nia lied.

"Well I do travel but it will cost you". She replied.

"Ok, that's fine how much would I have to pay?". Nia questioned.

"The costs for my ticket to fly to Cali plus the costs for the hairstyles". She answered.

"Ok, I just Dm'ed you a picture of the frontal I wanted". Nia sent her a random picture of a frontal.

"OK, this should be about a hundred for installation and styling, so your grand total would be three fifty since the cheapest plane ticket I found is about two fifty. When did you want the frontal installed?". Stasey asked.

"Uhm, I was thinking right before Christmas, if that's not too much for you". Nia hoped she could make it.

"Not a problem at all. I'll book the flight for the twenty-fourth and then I'll give you a call once I touch down in Cali". Stasey spoke.

"Ok thank you so much and have a good night". Nia smiled at the fact that her plan was going to work.

"Ok thank you and you too". Stasey said hanging up.

Nia could not believe what she had just done. But she was glad she had done it, now all that was left was to throw a successful Christmas party.

*

Monday, December 16, 2018

7:32 AM

Nia was so tired these days. But last night she had gotten the best sleep ever. She decided she didn't feel like dressing up today and put on her lazy day outfit. She put her hair in a bun and added some mascara and lipgloss to her face.

"Nia honey you ready?". Her Mom asked.

"OH, I thought you weren't coming back until later?". Nia questioned.

"Yeah well, your Father decided he wanted to come back early so I just came back. Do you need a ride to school?". Her Mom spoke.

"No. Jameer is coming to get me". Nia answered.

"Ok. Make sure you're not late to class". Her Mom warned.

"Ok, momma I love you". Nia hugged her Mom and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too. And make sure you call your Father, he's worried about you". Her Mom noted.

"Ugh, fine". Nia rolled her eyes. 

Nia really had nothing to say to her Father after everything he had done. She was so over him.

She was in deep thought until Jameer blew the horn. She walked outside and saw that Boston and Anaya were in the car.

"Hey hoes and Boston". Nia greeted them once she got in the car.

"Hey bitch". Jameer and Anaya said in unison.

"So y'all really greet each other like dis every day?". Boston looked between all three girls.

"You know, it really depends on our mood. Sometimes we're wives and baby mommas, sometimes we sistas, and sometimes we bitches and hoes. It really depends on our moods". Anaya explained.

"Dead ass". Nia agreed.

They got to school and they got out.

Kyle, Gotti, and Trey were talking on the front steps.

"Hey y'all". Nia hugged all three of them.

"Oh, so y'all really is cool?". Kyle looked to Nia.

"Wow so you ain't believe me when I said we made up?". Trey held his chest.

"Nah cause a nigga will say that him and a female made up when in reality she still mad and he still not getting the point. Just like how niggas will say a female overreacting in a situation when she got every right to be mad". Kyle spoke.

"Facts as hell. See Kyle know what he be talking bout". Nia clapped Kyle up.

"Whatever man". Trey shrugged his shoulders.

The bell rang and they went to class.