Chapter 27

Wednesday December 5, 2018

9:02pm

Jameer drove frantically to Boston's house. It had only been two weeks since she broke up with him.

She got to his house and quickly got out the car and ran to the door. She knocked on the door.

She waited a few minutes and then Boston opened the door.

"Jameer? What do you want from me?". He questioned.

"I need you to listen to me for one minute just one minute is all I'm asking". Jameer begged.

"Why should I listen to anything you gotta say when you left me out here for a whole other nigga? What about what I wanted? What about my feelings Jameer? I was so hurt over you and you pranced around wit that nigga like it was no fucking problem, and through all of this we was friends befo anything else, and you threw me aside like fucking garbage bro. That shit ain't cool". Boston spoke, the hurt still evident in his voice.

"I know, and I can explain all of that if you let me". Jameer hoped he would hear her out.

"You got one minute". Boston folded her arms.

"Devin isn't some random guy, he my ex, he's part of the Red Spades, he got out and I knew he was coming back. Devin is very possessive and once your his your his until he's done with you. I broke things off because I knew if he found out about you he would kill you and if anything happened to you because of him I-". Jameer couldn't even finish her sentence because she broke down.

Boston looked at Jameer for a while and then he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. I never meant to hurt chu, I just couldn't let him know about you. He might of gotten you killed". Jameer continued through sobs.

Boston just held Jameer as she cried.

*

10:09

Meanwhile it was time for Nia to put her plan into effect.

"Hey did you figure out the situation with your Mom?". Nia asked.

"I know I wanna meet her you know what I'm saying, but I'on know like how to go about doing that". Trey answered.

Before Nia could answer she had to use the bathroom.

"Imma go pee". She got up and went in the bathroom.

Trey was scrolling through Instagram on his phone when Nia's phone began ringing. He picked it up and it was an unknown number. He decided to pick up.

"Hello?". Trey answered.

"Hello? Who is this". Boston spoke on the other line.

"What the fuck you doing calling my girl at this time of night, Boston?!". Trey yelled into the phone.

Quickly the phone hung up.

"Who is you yelling at". Nia came out the bathroom.

"Why the fuck this nigga Boston calling you at this time of night". Trey yelled in Nia's face.

"You still on this bullshit bro! I fucking told you there is nothing going on between me and fucking Boston". Nia screamed back.

"DON'T FUCKING PLAY ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING PUNK BRUH, I'M NOT STUPID YO". Trey threw Nia's phone at the wall.

"FUCK YOU BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE WIT CHO PARANOID ASS AND LOSE MY FUCKING NUMBER I'M DONE". Nia screamed.

Trey grabbed his stuff and stormed out the room slamming the door behind him.

Nia looked to her phone and the screen was shattered. She was too pissed right now. She could not believe that after all this, this is how her and Trey's relationship ended.

Nia took a shower and cried herself to sleep. She knew this wasn't her fault but deep down inside she did love Trey.

*

Thursday December 6, 2018

7:30am

Nia woke up with one thing her mind. She wanted Trey to regret ever even thinking that she was cheating on him with Boston. She got dressed and did her makeup. She went downstairs and her Mom was already gone to work. She ordered an Uber from her iPad and grabbed a pop tart as her Uber blew the horn. She walked outside and got inside.

*

"Where the hell is Nia?". Anaya walked up to Trey.

"I don't know where that bitch at. Just tell her I hope she happy wit that nigga Boston". Trey spat.

Anaya was shocked.

She walked off in search of Nia.

She finally found Nia getting out of her Uber.

"Bitch where the hell have you been I been looking all over for you". Anaya questioned.

"I had to get an Uber with my iPad because fucking bitch ass Trey broke my phone so I been using messenger on my iPad. But we broke up last night cause he keep accusing me of doing shit with Boston when that isn't true". Nia explained.

"Are you ok". Jameer asked.

"Man fuck him. I'm chilling". Nia shook her head.

They walked into school as the first bell rang.