Chapter 26

Wednesday December 5, 2018

3:01pm

Nia at this point didn't even know what was Trey's problem. She didn't even feel like being bothered with him right now, so she had Anaya's sister Meghan drive her home.

"Thanks for the ride Meghan". Nia said as she got out the car.

"No prolem". Meghan waved.

"I wonder why she agreed to give me a ride". Nia looked to Anaya.

"She actually likes you. She hates Jameer ass tho". Anaya shook her head.

Nia laughed.

"Speaking of Jameer, I haven't heard from her in a while. Have you seen her?". Nia asked.

"Yeah, Devin is back to his controlling ways". Anaya shook her head.

"I hope she finds a way to drop his ass. He's too toxic". Nia went straight to the kitchen after putting her bag down.

She was about to open the refrigerator when the front door opened revealing Trey.

"You ready to talk about what happened in the hallway today?". Nia put her hand on her hip.

"Ain't shit to talk about". Trey spoke still walking toward the guest bedroom.

Nia followed him, he tried to close the door behind him but she caught the door before it closed.

"What is up wit chu? One minute we cool, the next you walking round here wit a attitude". Nia frowned.

"Do you think I'm stupid Nia? I know I seen you and Boston hugged up". He spoke not looking at her.

"Me and Bo-. Nigga is you stupid? First of all, Boston is very much moving on wit a whole other girl from our third period, second of all Jameer is still very much in love wit him so why the hell would I go there wit him, and one thing you need to know about me is that I'm not gon sit here in yo face and be all boo'd up and lovey dovey if I don't like you. If I wanted Boston I would drop yo ass and go wit him. But I'm still here. And if there's one thing I'm not its a cheater. Just like I don't want chu cheating on me, I know you don't want me to cheat on you". Nia yelled.

Trey was quiet.

"Like if you really think of me that way and we only been dating for a month then I don't know where this gon leave us cause you showing me that chu already don't trust me". Nia continued.

"Man listen, I don't know since when you and Boston been close enough to be hugging and shit but all I know is that I was talking wit Devin and he hinted that I better keep my eye on you". Trey explained.

"Of all the niggas in the school, you listen to Devin trouble making ass, he barely got a relationship of his own. Don't listen to other bitches when it comes to our relationship cause its just gon end up not going well for either one of us". Nia responded.

"I'm sorry shawty. Just the thought of losing you make me wanna just spaz out and I need to work on that cause I really don't wanna ruin what we got". Trey apologized.

"Come 'ere". Nia motioned for him to come to her.

Trey stood up and walked over to Nia, putting his hands on her waist.

"Your too good to me for me to even think about cheating on you". Nia stood on her toes and kissed him.

Trey kissed her back.

They walked out the room and Anaya was walking out the hallway.

"Yo nosey ass". Nia giggled.

They all went back to the kitchen where Anaya had made six grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Shit that was quick". Nia took two sandwiches.

Before they could sit and eat, somebody knocked on the door.

Nia got up to open it and it was Jameer and Devin.

"Wassup Nia". Devin smirked.

"You got some fucking nerve showing yo face round here bitch! Who the fuck told you to insert yoself in my fucking relationship". Nia spat.

"Man, you prolly mad cause now you can't talk to all these niggas cause Trey got on top of yo ass". Devin smirked.

Nia felt her hands begin to shake. She was never the violent type but if somebody took it there then she could surely go there.

Anaya saw this and rushed over.

"Devin take yo punk ass from round here". Anaya shooed him off.

"Yo who the fuck you think you talking too hoe?!". Devin yelled.

"She talking to you pussy bitch". Nia was ready to knock Devin out.

"Oh I got cho pussy bitch". Devin charged forward pushing Anaya down Trey came up punching Devin in the face from the side and knocking him down.

Jameer watched in horror.

While on the ground Devin kicked Trey in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor.

Nia lunged at Devin punching wildly Anaya was also throwing punches. Fed up Jameer joined in attacking Devin.

Once the girls noticed that Devin was unconscious they stood up.

"Baby, are ok". Nia rushed toward Trey.

"I'm good he just knocked the wind out my ass". Trey sat up looking at a unconscious Devin.

"Damn y'all beat the shit out that nigga". Trey chuckled standing up.

"You mess wit one of us, you mess wit all of us". Jameer stared at him.

"What we gone do now?". Anaya asked.

"I got a idea, hand me a phone". Nia reached out to someone's phone.

Trey handed her his phone.

She dialed a number.

"Hello I'd like to report a break in". Nia smirked.

*

"Devin Geraldson you are under arrest for trespassing, assault, and robbery. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed to you". The officer put handcuffs on Devin taking him outside.

Jameer watched intently until he was put in the cop car.

"You ok?". Nia asked Jameer.

"I need to go see someone". She walked out the house.

"Girl take me home this too much excitement for one day". Anaya followed behind Jameer.

"Here fight club". Trey joked handing Nia an ice pack for her hand.

"Thanks". Nia giggled.

Trey kissed her forehead. But he was lowkey scared at the fact that Nia could fight a nigga.