Chapter 31

Friday December 13, 2018

12:52PM

The kickback was still bumping and Nia was still having fun. Boston had brought up a bottle and some weed.

"Yaas now this is how you get lit". Nia poured herself a drank.

"You know damn well you don't drink". Roscoe smirked.

Nia downed the solo cup filled with Henny.

"Bitch you tryna die". Anaya shook her head.

Nia giggled and poured her another drink.

"Yo anybody got rolling papers?". Roscoe looked around.

Nia reached in her ponytail and pulled out some rolling papers.

"What kinda of shit is thi-nevermind bro I'on even wanna know". Roscoe shook his head.

"Here". Nia tried to give  hime the rolling paper.

"Nah you got the paper you roll it". Roscoe handed her the ziplock bag with the weed in it.

Nia rolled her eyes and took the bag. She rolled the blunt and licked the end to make it stick.

"Yo y'all high school niggas is bad". Roscoe shook his head as Nia lit the blunt and took a hit.

"We not bad we just potheads that love to drink Henny". Boston defended.

"Periodt". Nia giggled.

The night went on and Nia was gone. She was high off her ass and not to mention wasted from the Henny.

Nia got off the table to go use the bathroom.

She walked in her room and went straight to the bathroom. She did her business and washed her hands. 

She came back and Trey was sitting in the loft. She rolled her eyes.

"Alright nah y'all we bout to slow it on down real quick so grab yo fine ass girl and grab ha by the ass and dance to this song". He spoke before playing the next song.

The couples down below danced to the song. 

"Ay yo dance wit me". Roscoe pulled Nia out her seat.

"You know damn well you can't slow dance". Nia chuckled.

"Mhm lets test that theory". He put his hand just above her ass.

"Uh-huh you heading to dangerous territory sir". Nia chuckled.

They swayed back and forth to the song.

"Nah bout forreal tho, I know you almost eighteen so wassup". Roscoe spoke.

"I'on know wassup?". Nia wanted him to chase her.

"I mean I'm feeling you but like I said I ain't tryna catch no case". He smirked.

"Boy bye, you ain't gon catch no case behind me, I just know that I'm feeling you too but I don't want there to be no bullshit between us you know what I'm saying, I'm not fully over my ex as crazy as that shit sound. I just don't want chu feeling like you my rebound or some shit like that". Nia explained.

"See this why I fuck wit chu. Most females be leading a nigga on while they still got one foot in the door wit they ex, but I like how you tol me wassup and how you feel". Roscoe admired Nia.

"Thanks". Nia blushed.

The song went off and Roscoe went back to doing his thing.

"Nia and Roscoe sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G". Jameer and Anaya joked.

"Y'all is childish". Nia rolled her eyes.

"Girl we just playing but chu betta watch out cause here come Trey". Jameer pointed to Trey who was walking toward them.

"Lemme holl at chu real quick". He asked.

"Nah I'm good right here". Nia didn't want to hear shit Trey had to say.

"Bro I done gave you enough space its time to talk some of dis shit out". Trey demanded.

"My man she said she'on wanna talk right now". Roscoe came up.

"Mind yo business you build a bear built bitch". Trey spat.

Roscoe shook his head, then delivered a right hook to Trey's face knocking him clean out.

"Fuck!". Anaya and Jameer yelled in unison.

"Dammmn". Boston and Kyle rushed over.

They picked Trey up and took him downstairs.

Nia was laughing uncontrollably.

"Yo you the only one I know who laugh at times like dis". Roscoe cracked a smile at Nia.

"Nah like you can't even lie you had his shit slumped". Gotti commented.

"Listen man, you not finna sit in my face and call me no bitch when I'm tryna deescalate a situation. I'm not bout to stand for no type of disrespect. Period no motherfucking pad, no tampon, none of dat shit". Roscoe ranted making everybody laugh until tears came out of their eyes.

"Bro you funny as fuck". Nia held her sides.

"Nah I know what typa drunk you is, you that find everything funny drunk cause yo ass been laughing fa da last hour and a half". Roscoe took another pull from the blunt he still ain't finish.

Nia looked at the time and it was already damn near four in the morning.

"Wrap it up Roscoe". She directed.

"Alright DJ Scoe back in dis bitch, last song fa the motherfucking evening and den y'all ain't got to go home but y'all gotta get the fuck up outta here, ya heard. But we gon sing this one together so rock wit me on this". Roscoe hyped the party up.

"But we gon skip to the hype part real quick alright y'all let's get it". Roscoe played the song.

"I got hoesss callinngg a young nigga pho-one, FUCK. SHIT. BITCH. YOUNG SHECK WES AND I'M GETTING REALLY RICH. SEE ME HOW I CAUGHT IT CAUSE I'M REALLY WIT THE SHITS". Everybody screamed.

Roscoe let the rest of the song play and then everyone started leaving.

"Bye y'all thanks for coming". Nia waved to people as they left.

She looked over and the house was fairly clean except for a few stray cups. As Roscoe started packing up, everybody else helped Nia clean the place up. 

"Thanks for DJ'ing for free. I really appreciate it". Nia hugged Roscoe.

"Who said I was free?". Roscoe cocked his head to the side.

"What chu want Roscoe?". Nia questioned.

"Give me ya number and we'll call it even". He smirked.

"Yo not slick! But chu better be glad I like you". She held her hand out for his phone.

He handed it to her and she put her number in.

"Thank you for my payment I will text you tomorrow once I regain consciousness" He chuckled.

"Boy bye". Nia giggled.

The guys went home and Jameer and Anaya were already in Nia's room.

"Bitch I am tired". Anaya yawned.

"Same, I can't even feel my toes". Jameer spoke with her eyes closed.

"I'm not even gon ask". Nia shook her head as she changed into her pajamas.

She plopped down on the empty space on her bed and immediately fell asleep.