Chapter 4

Thursday November 1, 2018
4:00pm

School was now over and Nia was walking toward the exit when Trey put his arm around her neck.

"Wassup shawty?". He asked.

"Nothing. Just ready to go home and chill". She smiled.

"That's what's up. But anyway lemme get cha number". He asked.

She passed him her phone and he passed his to her.

She put her number in and put her name with a kiss emoji next to it.

"What the emoji for?". He asked.

"Everybody who got my number have that emoji by my name. No ifs, ands, or buts". Nia explained.

"Shawty you funny". He chuckled.

Nia made it outside and Anaya and Jameer was waiting on her.

"Y'all getting a lil too friendly for y'all to just to have started talking yesterday". Anaya eyed them suspiciously.

"Don't worry bout that". Nia dragged them to the car.

She got in the back and they got in to.

"Bye Trey". She smiled.

He waved to her.

*
4:22pm

They pulled up to Anaya's house and went inside.

"Hey Momma!". Anaya yelled.

"She ain't here. She went to work". Anaya's older sister Meghan mugged Jameer.

There was a whole backstory behind why Meghan didn't like Jameer. Since Boston and Jameer like each other, Meghan has a problem because she likes Boston. But that's some tea for a different time.

"Got anything you wanna say Meghan?". Jameer looked her up and down.

Meghan just rolled her eyes and walked to her room that she shared with Anaya.

"Y'all want somethin to eat?". Anaya opened the refrigerator.

"You know damn well we want something to eat".  Jameer sat at the bar that looked into the kitchen.

"Shit. Ok". Anaya rolled her eyes.

The rest of Anaya's siblings were in after care and they would remain there until their Mom got home.

She warmed up the food her Mom cooked last night and gave the plates to Nia and Jameer.

"Ayyy this shit snaps". Jameer ate the collard greens, rice, and baked chicken.

Anaya just chuckled to herself.

"Anyway, Nia! What's up wit chu and Trey?". Jameer asked cocking her head to the side.

"Nothing. He's cool I guess". Nia shrugged.

"You guess? Girl you know you tryna hop on the Trey love train". Anaya accused.

"Nah. Just friends. Nothing more". Nia shook her head.

"Mhm that's what they all say. Until he ask you to be his girl". Jameer chimed in.

"Whatever. But what about y'all, what's up wit Boston and Kyle?". Nia changed the subject.

"Girl Kyle ain't worried bout nobody but Kyle. Shoot. I'm tryna shoot my shot and he just curving me at an all time high. It ain't like I want a relationship". Anaya rolled her.

"Then bitch what do you want". Jameer cocked her head to the side.

"I don't see nothing wrrrooonnnnngggg wit a lil bump and grind". Anaya sang while dancing and snapping her fingers in the air, making Jameer and Nia laugh.

"Girl bye". Jameer wiped her eyes from laughing so much.

"I'm serious like, dudes really be thinking all bitches want is a relationship. Nah. I'll have a relationship when I'm ready. But for now, all I want is the dick". Anaya said bluntly.

"Lil hoe!". Meghan yelled from the room.

Anaya rolled her eyes.

The girls laughed as Anaya walked up.

"Man Meghan shut cho ass up!". Anaya was getting fed up with Meghan.

"Nah but forreal tho. Like I want Boston to be my boyfriend or whatever. It's just that I ain't tryna make the first move cause then I'mma look desperate, y'all get what I'm saying?". Jameer rambled.

"Shit at this point y'all ain't never gon be together. Because you don't wanna look desperate and he don't wanna look desperate and at the end of the day both of y'all look desperate blushing and grinning round each other everytime y'all get together. The shits annoying. Just go on a date and call it a fucking day". Anaya spat.

"You know what, you in yo lil mood cause Meghan checked yo ass. So I'mma go and let chu cool off". Jameer grabbed her keys.

Because Jameer was Nia's ride, she left too.

"I can't stand when she get like that. Everything gets her hot and I ain't for that shit". Jameer rolled her eyes.

"I feel you". Nia agreed.

Jameer drove fast to Nia's house due to her anger.

"Bye Nia. I'll text chu later". Jameer sighed.

"Don't let Naya get to you. She just mad cause of Meghan". Nia tried to calm her down.

"You right. Thanks Nia. See you tomorrow". Jameer drove off.

Nia turned to the door and unlocked it.

"Hello?". She walked into the house.

"In the kitchen!". Her Mom called.

Nia walked into the kitchen and her Father was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Hey Daddy, hey Momma". She smiled.

"How was the party yesterday?". He asked not looking at her.

"The what?". Nia's heart dropped.

"Mrs. Almanzar called this morning to make sure you made it back safely from some football player's Halloween party". He looked to her.

"Daddy I-". Nia tried to explain.

"No. Go to your room and wait". He sounded eerily calm.

Nia turned on her heal quickly and sped to her room.

Pretty Bitches Only💋💄❤️💎💎
Nia❤️: MY PARENTS FOUND OUT ABOUT PARTY. DONT TEXT BACK TTYL!!!

Trey😂👅🍆
Nia💋: MY PARENTS TAKING MY PHONE DONT TEXT ME!!!

Nia then deleted all her contacts and messages.