Chapter 39

Sunday, December 23, 2018

9:12 AM

It was time to check-out. Nia really enjoyed this weekend with Roscoe and even tho now she had even more things to figure out, at least she knew where he stood. She was a little less upset about the whole Tati situation but she did know one thing, if she ever saw Tati again and she was still on some bullshit it wouldn't end well. 

"You ready?". Roscoe questioned.

"Yeah". Nia replied after throwing her Carmex in her purse. 

They lugged their suitcases into the hallway and onto the elevator.

"I had fun wit yo crazy ass". Roscoe smiled down at Nia.

"I had fun wit yo rough ass too". Nia giggled.

They made it to the lobby and Roscoe put his suitcase in his car and put her's in her car, as Nia checked out.

"Alright, we all set. Thanks for coming". Nia pulled him into a hug.

"No problem. And remember what I said". He walked to the passenger side of his car.

"I know. And don't forget my Christmas party tomorrow at nine". Nia pointed at him.

"Ok damn, Imma show up I promise". Roscoe got in his car. 

Nia got in her car and drove in the direction of home.

*

10:49 AM

Nia had arrived home and seen Jameer's car in the driveway.

She got out and went in the front door. 

"I'm home!". She called out.

"Hey, baby how was the hotel?". Her Mom came out of the kitchen.

"It was so much fun. I wish I could've took somebody". Nia hugged her Mom.

"Jameer and Anaya have been here since you left". Her Mom informed her.

"What? You could've kicked them out Ma". Nia joked.

"Wow that's how you feel?". Jameer came downstairs with Anaya behind her.

"Hey y'all". Nia pulled them both into a hug.

"I could never kick them out, they're like daughters to me. Plus, they weren't in my way at all". Her Mom continued.

"Aww thank you Momma". Anaya squealed hugging Nia's Mom.

Nia's Mom had to go to work so she said goodbye to the girls and left.

"So how was yo weekend?". Jameer asked once they went upstairs.

 "I have a confession, I didn't go to the hotel by myself". Nia smirked.

"Bitch huh? Who the fuck you went with? Don't tell me you went with Trey bitch ass". Anaya rolled her eyes.

"Hell no! I went wit Roscoe". Nia revealed.

"You sneaky bitch! I knew you fucking liked him? So what happened?". Jameer cocked her eyebrows up.

"Nothing like that! We was hanging out and then he accidentally kissed me and he told me he had feelings for me and I told him the shit wit Trey and he said he wasn't gonna wait for me forever". Nia explained.

Anaya and Jameer's faces were shocked.

"Bitch what is you gon do?". Anaya questioned.

"I'm gonna just wait until I lose feelings for Trey because that's over wit. And I'm gonna try and make this thang work wit Roscoe". Nia planned.

"Wow. That's wild". Jameer commented.

"Then we met his two friends DeMarcus and this big toe looking bitch named Tati and she was talking out her neck and we almost got into it and then Roscoe picked me up but she was still coming so I kicked her in ha chest and she was still talking out her neck when we was leaving so just know if I see that bitch again I'm fighting. Period". Nia told them.

"Bitch you had me at big toe looking bitch, where she at? You want me to fight her for you?". Anaya questioned wrapping up her hair.

Nia and Jameer burst into laughter.

"Bruh my Mom want me to invite my Dad to the Christmas party". Nia grumbled.

Nia didn't have anything against her Dad, but life when he wasn't around was much more fun.

"Ugh why so he can tell us that our skirts need to be ankle length?". Anaya rolled her eyes.

"Exactly, like I wanna have fun drink my eggnog spiked wit Henny and get lit to Trap music not no damn Christian music fuck I look like". Nia vented.

"You need to tell yo Mom wassup cause ain't no way in hell I'm coming to this bitch if yo Father come". Jameer shook her head.

"I also invited Roscoe". Nia blushed.

"Awww she blushin". Anaya pinched Nia's cheek.

"Shut up. I hope Boston don't bring Trey ass". Nia rolled her eyes.

"Bitch listen but the gag is I heard Trey is living wit Boston and his family". Anaya gossiped.

"He ain't tell me that. But then again, I never ask about Trey dirty neck ass". Jameer shook her head as Nia and Anaya laughed.

"If he come I'm not holding back like I don't give a fuck. Christmas or not. I got a trick for his ass he gonna regret ever even thinking bout fucking me over". Nia pulled out her phone.

She texted Stasey, Trey's Mom to make sure she was still coming tomorrow. Nia's plan was to have Stasey stay for the Christmas party and have her and Trey meet. 

"Girl what do you have planned?". Jameer questioned seeing the look on Nia's face.

"You shall see". Nia winked.