Falling For Mr Billionaire ||...

queensofsupreme

"LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE." Benjamin came in shouting. "Babe, what's wrong." I asked but he just started laughi... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
!!! Attention !!! *(Cast)*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 46

25.6K 848 26
queensofsupreme

"You seriously won't eat Elijah?" I asked him for the fifth time. He keeps saying he ate at Anna's place which was a few hours ago.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds before answering "Dad I'm not hungry." He looked back at the TV which he was watching the whole time.

"Then you going to have to sleep now." I told him but he didn't even look up to me or anything. His eyes were still fixed on the TV. "Elijah its past your bed time." I added but he didn't even brother looking at me so I quickly grabbed the remote and switched the TV off.

"Daddy." He shouted crossing his arms across his chest angry.

"You have to sleep now Elijah." I said walking away from him.

"Please dadd--" We were interrupted by the door ring. It's nine and I definitely don't expect anyone.

I put the remote down forgetting about Elijah but I didn't care about him taking the remote because I know he doesn't know how to use it.

Before I opened the door, the person I least expect came in.

"Hey." Carlos said as he closed the door behind him. I was trying my at most best not to shoot him in the head right now. I told both him and Jay that the only time we will ever speak is when it's business and nothing else.

"Get out." I snapped at him but Elijah didn't bother turning to look who I was talking to. He was still busy figuring out the remote.

"Benjamin liste--"

"Are you deaf or something? I said get out." I pushed him to the door but he wouldn't leave. "What the f--hell do you want? Sofia isn't here to strip for you again." I closed my eyes to calm down for Elijah sake.

"She--There's something you should know." He said taking a few deep breaths "But first you can't have your gun on you when I tell you everything."

"Didn't I tell you and Jay you not welcome in my house." I asked taking my gun out. "I told you the next time I see you in my house I'll kill you, and this time Charlotte isn't here to safe you."

"You seriously holding a gun on me." He looked and saw Elijah playing with the remote. "You think Elijah would want a father who carries his gun everywhere ?" He asked me and I looked at Elijah who was still busy with the remote, poor kid.

"Elijah." I said his name softly. "Elijah." I repeated it a few times again and looked at Elijah who was looking at me as if I was calling him. "How the hell do you know his name?" I asked turning back to Carlos and walking closer to him.

"Answer my question." I said looking back at Elijah and giving him a fake smile. We were all interrupted by Layla who just came in not even knocking.

"Seriously you still don't lock the door." She said as she walked in my house as if she didn't do anything. "Ben." She took my gun and put it in her bag.

"When were you going to tell me about Elijah?" She said running up to Elijah who was struggling with the remote.

"How do you know about him?" I asked.

"Charlotte told me. I can't believe his almost going to be four and I didn't even know he existed." She played with his cheeks and he just kept looking at her weird. They don't even know the fact that I didn't even know about him.

"His so damn cute." She played with his hair and he just gave her the remote. "You want to watch TV ?" She asked and he nod his head.

"Can you please make him sleep ?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Definitely a Carson." She picked him up and whispered something to him as she took him upstairs.

"Now how do you know about Elijah?" I asked Carlos who was just standing there.

"Didn't you see what happened?" He asked making me confused. His definitely on drugs or something. "Layla came in and avoided me."

"Do I look like I care about your love life?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Now why the hell are you here ?"

"Sofia is in trouble Benjamin. We have to get to the hospital."

"You expect me to believe the same person she stripped for?" I laughed at his foolishness. "I don't know why I'm not telling layla about the stripping."

"Benjamin." Layla ran downstairs.

"Is Elijah okay ?" I asked running to her and leaving Carlos shocked.

"Demon called." She said handing me my other phone which was in my room. I don't even know who the hell Demon is unless she means Damien. I know she hates him because of what he did to Charlotte.

"Did you answer it ?" I asked as I took my phone.

"Duh."

"What did he say ?" I asked.

"Amy can't. Red code. O-- I swear he was talking so fast I couldn't make it up, and plus I didn't care I wanted to swear him but he hanged up on me. Can you believe it Ben. The nerve--"

"Thank you." I said trying to shut her up. She's definitely charlottes copy always being dramatic and talking a lot.

"Oka--" She got interrupted by my phone ringing again.

"Excuse me." I told Layla as I left her and Carlos and went to the kitchen side. "Damien."

"Amy got hacked. She can't access anything in the hospital including Sofia's ro--" i didn't even let Damien finish talking. I quickly cut the call and took my car keys.

"Layla close the door and please look after Elijah." I told her in a hurry and she just looked at me confused but there was no time to explain anything.

"Just beca---"

"Don't open it for anyone bye." I interrupted her as I planted a kiss on her forehead. Layla is a sister to me and I would never hurt her that's the only reason I didn't tell her about the stripping. She loves Carlos and if I tell her the story then she's definitely going to be heartbroken even though they weren't together when it happened.

I got in my car and I allowed Carlos to even ride with me just because he is hiding something from me. All the way to the hospital he kept talking to me but I just didn't bother talking back at him. Even though I forgave them it doesn't me we close friends again. I may have forgave them but I will never forget what they did.

"I'm coming with you." He said as I parked my car and got out.

"Of course." I replied as he got out. If he dies I definitely won't care, he wanted to come with.

We got in the hospital and I saw Anna fighting with the guards. Thank god they finally put her outside. I wonder what she did this time but there's no time for me to find out.

I went straight to Sofia's room but she was there sleeping. We got here before the person who hacked Amy but I don't get it. Something doesn't add up.

I took my phone out and as I was looking for Amy's number I could see that Carlos kept looking around. He was terrified and scared.

"I'm back." Amy said as soon as she answered my call and I was confused.

"You weren't gone but--"

"I mean I'm back in control. There's no one suspicious in the building." She said interrupting me and to be honest I was happy but she just made me more confused. If she is in control then why the hell did Damien say she was hacked.

"Weren't you hacked or something ?" I asked still watching Carlos who seemed like he was waiting for something.

"Yeah, but I'm back."

"I'll talk to you later." I hanged the phone because Carlos just ran out of the room.

His definitely on drugs.

But what the hell is wrong with everyone around me being addicted to something. Either drugs, killing or alcohol.

"Carlos." I semi-yelled as I ran after him. "What's wrong with you ?" I asked as I turned him around to face me.

"Nothing. I thought I saw a friend of mine. But I was wrong don't worry." He said with a shaking voice.

"Oh. I'm not worried." I said getting back to Sofia's room. I definitely have to just take her home to stop worrying about her being here alone. I tried picking her up without waking her up, but she woke up.

"You back." She said getting up.

"Yeah, to take you back home." I replied.

"No." She snapped as she took a few steps back. "I want to stay here."

"Okay." I replied and she just raised an eyebrow confused. She definitely doesn't really know me if she thinks I'll just allow her to stay here.

I quickly pulled her to me and put her on my shoulders. My grab on her was tight I know but she left me with no choice. "Help." She kept shouting all the way but I seriously didn't care.

"You coming with Carlos ?" I asked him just because he left his car at my house and I didn't want it there not because I care about him walking home this time of the night.

"Yeah." He replied as he walked with me to the car and she started hitting me. I could've just dragged her to my car but I don't want her ending back in a coma.

Carlos opened the door for me and I quickly put her inside.

"Now I'm third wheeling." Carlos said trying to break the silence but none of us even bothered saying a word.

*****

A/N

Next update will be tomorrow.

I suggest y'all to be prepared for the next chapter.

What do y'all think the next chapter is about?

Do you agree with Benjamin when he said 'Something doesn't add up.?'

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please.*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

From Hate Flourishes Love Cameron Roy

Любовные романы

32.3K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
Arman and Assar. 𝔗𝔞𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔞🖤

Любовные романы

25.9K 2.8K 65
A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marriage or not that's your buisness, Halima...
My Vengeful-Ex Aliza Jabri

Любовные романы

27.5K 1.5K 35
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
Our forgotten past (#3) Salma

Любовные романы

17.8K 1.1K 43
A forbidden love story is easy to guess the ending of, spoiler alert....not a happy one. Which is why when my ex bodyguard shows up five years after...