After Him

By BTSexyStory

BTS, EXO, Redvelvet fan Fiction The worst part about loving is that there is no assurance you will receive it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 35

443 42 10
By BTSexyStory

Hearing the word girlfriend, I immediately looked at my back at see Kai, a calm yet deadly expression on his face as he gazes at Jackson.

"Wow! Dude I was just-" Jackson stutter as he explained. "I.. I wasn't flirting or anything!" Jackson defends himself.

"You keep wrapping your arms around her. Watch yourself." Kai warns and my hearts start pounding, my palms sweating all of a sudden.

"Well.. I didn't know she was dating anyway. Anyways.. I'll get going. Bye Joyce." Jackson say and Kai suddenly scoffs.

"Her name is Joy. Not Joyce by the way." He says cockily to Jackson.

"Bro. All right. I was.." Jackson slowly stutters as he nervously takes a step back from us. He looks at me and nudge his head. "I'll see you around Joyce.. I mean joy! Joy!" He corrects himself immediately as if a dog will bite him if he says my name wrong.

"O-okay. I'll see you.. Around" I stutter myself, the feeling of Kai's arm around my shoulder and the way he stood close to me made my heart stumble around.

I watch Jackson rush down the road then I remember of what Kai did.

girlfriend?

I admit, I was feeling high, like i just took drug, I was feeling special and.. I was feeling like.. Kai liked me.

But isn't he always like this!

And he has already told me what I am to him.

A good company. A good company he doesn't want to let go even though he knows my feelings and can't return it.

He knows I like him!.. He knows I really like him, I've told him that even though it was embarrassing but he keeps doing things that makes me like him even more but as no plan to take responsibility for my feelings.

He is selfish.. And I'm a idiot to be feeling fluttered right now.

Sighing, I grip his arm and rip it off my shoulder before turning around to glare at him.

"What do you think you are doing?" I say harshly to him. He looks at me and starts blinking like he was confused himself.

It was cute...

Shut up joy!!!!

"I said what are you doing?!" I snap at him, I had to stop acting like a lovesick bird.

Does he think I'll keep acting like a lovesick person, chasing after someone that doesn't even like me.

"I.." He trial off. "I.." He then focus his gaze on my annoyed one but eventually looked down, well everywhere except at me.

"Kai.." I call out.

"Hmm." He looks up.

"I said what are you doing?" I ask him, a bit calmer now, it wasn't anger but I was curious.

Why did he do that.

He takes his bottom lips in between his teeth and shut his eyes in a confused yet embarrassed way.

Is he... Being shy right now?

"Do you.." he starts off and looks at me. "I was just trying to help, I thought he was a perv." He says and I look at him in disbelief.

"But I just told you about him. He is just someone who wants me to listen to his music. And why do you even care? Look, I agreed to be known as your girlfriend so you can be close to Rose, cause she won't hang out with you except you are in a relationship. But Jackson doesn't know Rose right? You don't even know Jackson, so why tell him I'm your girlfriend when I'm not. You can't be telling everyone I'm your girlfriend when I'm not!" I ranted, pouring out all my frustration.

"You said you like me." He says and I stare at him in disbelief.

So he does think I'm a lovesick bird who would do anything to please him!

Jerk!

Sighing, I run my hand through my hair frustratedly.

"Look Kai.. Jackson likes me." I lied confidently. "He is really interested in a relationship-"

"You said he just wanted you to listen to His music." Kai cuts me off.

"And he wants a relationship, but of course I didn't tell you that cause you don't need to know. Anyways as I was saying before a big cockroach interrupted-"

"So I'm a cockroach?" He interrupted again.

"Can you not interrupt!" I snap at him and his eyebrows sink down in anger but he nods. "As I was saying and hopefully won't be interrupted again!-"

"I already nodded, I won't interrupt." He interrupts me.

"You just did! You idiot!" I control the curse that were threatening to spill from my mouth and took a deep breath before continuing. "Jackson wants a relationship with me, and I'm starting to like him... A lot and-"

"You said you liked me." He interrupts me, a tone of annoyance linked with his voice.

"I also said I liked Jungkook before I liked you. Now I like Jackson."

"You can't just easily change who you like!" He snaps at me.

"Well I changed who I like! So what! So what! What are you going to do about it!" I snap at him and he kept quiet, I scoff in anger.

The arrogance.

"Why, do you think I'll like you forever. Uh? Of course I'll eventually find someone else. So.. Stop saying I'm your girlfriend okay." I smile at him sarcastically. "So I can find a boyfriend." I say and walk away from him.

As I walk away from him, my arm is suddenly grabbed and I'm forced to turn around.

Knowing who it was, I immediately glares at Kai.

"What!" I snapped

"I'll be your boyfriend."

My heart froze, the world froze, I froze. But then I then remember the many times he said he'll be my boyfriend but that was only going to last until he can date Rose.

Raising my fist, I was about to punch his stupid face be he immediately grabs my arm.

"Let go!" I snap, pulling on my arm that was trapped in his grip. " so i can punch that face of yours!"

"I'm serious." He says and I scoff at him before rolling my eyes.

"Of course you are, until you can date that Rose." I growl, still pulling on my arm.

"No, I'm serious, just you." He says and I froze, and stop trying to release my arm.

When he noticed how I frozed up, he let's go of my arm.

Then I punched him.

Hard.

"Ouch!" He grabs his face. "What the heck!"

"Serious my ass!" I snap, and kicked his leg.

"Ouch! Stop that!" He growls, gripping his leg as he hops away from my continuous kick on his leg. "Stop that!"

I raise my hand to punch him again but he grips my arm and grabs my waist with his other arm and suddenly pulls me close to him and smack his lips on mine.

I completely froze this time, my arm still lifelessly in the air as I couldn't bother to try and release my arm from his grip.

He pulls my body even closer to him and deepens the kiss which makes me shut my eyes.

oh my gosh, what's this.

I was about to kiss back but he suddenly pulls back and stare at me, I stare back at him speechlessly and blink confusedly.

He release my arm then immediately covers his face defensively like I would punch him again.

My body couldn't even move even if I wanted to punch his face.

"Do you like me?" Was the only thing on my mind, and that was the only thing I wanted to know in this situation.

Kai, pulls his arm down from his face and looks at me.

"Hmm." He nods.

"As a friend?" I ask.

"No, as a woman." He says.

"Rose or me?" I ask and he stayed quiet.

That was the key and started to walk away from him. I didn't hear anything or felt a hand on my arm as I kept walking away. He didn't go after me.

I felt my chest tighten and my breathing harden.

That jerk, he is making me cry again.

I wipe eyes angrily as I kept walking away.

"You!" I hear him call out and I stop in my track and I turn to look at him.

I look at him, my eyes now wet from tears.

"Only me!" I call out and I watch him nod.

Once he nodded, I ran towards him and wrap my arm around his waist and hug him tight.

"You can't take that back okay." I say and he wraps his arm around me, securing me close to him.

"Do you want to date me." I say and pull back to look at him.

"Hmm." He nods and I smile at him. "Were you crying." He ask and I shake my eyes as I happily wipe my eyes.

"I wasn't." I lied.

"I thought you liked Jackson now." He says and I crunch my face.

"Of course not."

"So you lied." He says and I grin at him. "But he likes you right?" Kai ask.

"Pretty much." I shrug.

I kept that lie, so at least he'd think there is someone who would date me.

"So were dating?" I ask and he nods.

"For real?" I ask.

"Should I kiss again to confirm it?" He ask.

"Okay." I say and he playfully pokes my forehead back with his finger

"Your mom said we can't." He says and I groan before glaring at him.

"Let's break up then! What's the point of dating."

"What the heck! You were the one who wanted to date me!" He argued back.

"Whatever I want to break up." I glare at him and he sighs before pulling me close to him by my waist and leaving a quick peck on my lips.

"Do you still want to break up." He ask and I shrug as I try to stop myself from smiling.

"That'll do."

"What the heck, are you dating me just for a kiss." He complains.

"If I wanted to date you for a kiss, I could've just dated anyone." I snap at him.

"Do you want me to follow you home?" He ask and I shrug.

"Do whatever you want." I say and turn away from him as I continued down the road to my house before a big grin takes over my face.

The truth was I couldn't even contain my feeling and I didn't want him to see me all jolly and a lovefreak right now.

I was trying to act natural but my heart was killing me inside.

I felt a hand entwine with mine and my heart freeze up,then I look up at see Kai beside me.

My heart starts beating fast and my cheek immediately heats up.

"Aish! Don't hold my hand!" I pull my hand away and look down.

"What?, you said were dating." Kai complains. "You want me to kiss you but you don't want me to hold your hand?" He ask me confused.

Even I myself was confused and didn't even know how to react to the situation of us now dating.

"There! Just hold it and stop being a whiny baby." I grip his hand back and look down.

My cheek heating up all over again as my heart beats continuously fast.

I couldn't even speak properly, so we eventually walk down the road in silence with our hands entwined.

It took me all my strength not to glance at Kai or our entwined hand as we walked.

Once we arrived in front of my house, I immediately pulled my hand away from his and placed both of my arm behind me.

"I'm here. You should go." I say as I play with my hand that were behind me.

"O..okay." He says and walks away but turns back to me suddenly.

"Wait, don't you... want to date me?" He ask and I raise my eyebrow at him confused.

"Uh?" I ask.

"I mean, you already ask to break up and you don't want me to hold your hands and... Your always getting annoyed already." He says and I look at him with wide eyes.

He thinks I don't want to date him?

"It's not that!" I immediately say then look at my feet as my cheek flames up. "I'm just shy, okay." I say and look up at him to see him smiling. "Don't smile you stupid jerk!" I snap and push him back before rushing in the gate of my house and rushing towards the house

"I'll message you!" I hear him call out but I didn't look back and rushes inside the house and immediately shut the door and rest my back against it before letting out a sigh of relief as I place my palm on my beating chest.

"Aish!" I groan, gripping my hair. "Break up! Really joy! You are so weird!" I complain to myself while pulling my hair. "You were so weird!" I scold myself.

"What the heck." I hear someone say and look up to see a shirtless Jimin staring at me while he hold a pack of snack in his hand.

"What? What?!" I growl at him.

"You were acting crazy, going all 'really joy! You were so weird!'" He imitates a girl voice, pulling hit hair as he mocks me. "But then again at least you know you are weird."

"Can you shut up! and put on a shirt, do think you have abs or-" I stop in my track as I realise the snack in his hand is mine. "You!! That's mine!" I shout and Jimin looks at the snack in his hand before running away.

I immediately chase after him but since his room was close, he ran in and immediately shuts the door in my face.

"Jimin!" I scream as I kick his door. "Jimin if you don't come out here! I'll kill you, you stupid #-@%#& piece of &@%#&#&#! Yah!!"

I felt something smack on my head and immediately grip my head and look back to see my mom glaring at me while she grips a wooden spoon in her hand and I widen my eyes.

"Eomma." I say.

"Cha.. Good job, VERY good job. look at you curse like a gangster you piece of 2&#%#." She smacks the wooden spoon on my shoulder.

"Ouch! Eomma!" I complain as I cover myself. "Its Jimin's fault! He stole my snack!" She continuously smack the wooden spoon in my leg and I crazily jump around until I ran away into my room and shut the door.

"Joy!" My mom scream from outside my room while I just rub the places she hit me and glare at door.

"Aish." I scream back.

"Aish? Aish?Aish!??
Yah! Soyoung park! You better make sure I don't see your face or I'll just-" there was smack on the door which makes me flinch back.

"Crazy woman." I say but made sure she didn't hear or my grave will be dug and she'll literally kill me.

I turn around but froze as I see Irene on the bed sitting in a Indian style with her arms folded and a smirk in her lips.

"Crazy woman?" She mouthed and shake her head and my eyes widen. "Eomma!!"

"No!" I rush towards her and cover her mouth with my palm.

"Hmm! Eom- hmm." She tried to speak as she grips my hand that covered her mouth but her words came out fumble.

"I'll do anything you want!" I immediately say and she stops and looks at me and nods.

I pull my hand away from her mouth and rub it on my skirt as I kneel down on the bed with my head hung.

Irene chuckles and sits up with one of her leg folded in a Indian style and her other leg folded up as she rest her arm the knee of her leg that is folded up like a king.

While I knee down like a servant in front of her.

I should've check the room!

I raise my arm and place both the back of my hand on my forehead and slowly bow down in front of her.

"Your servant is here, she'll do whatever you want." I say and I hear her snicker slowly.

"Oh come on, you don't have to be so polite." She says and I look up at her.

"Oh really. Okay then." I say and start to sit in a normal Indian style.

"Eomma!" She immediately shouts

What the!

I immediately resume to kneeling in front of her with my head hung low.

This! This b#$@#! I should've known!

"I said You don't have to be so polite." Irene says but I shake my head.

I knew she would report me, she was being sarcastic.

I could only escape this torment when I find something to threaten her with as well.

"Do you have money with you?" She ask and I shake my head. "Liar." She says and grab the strap of my bag and pull if off my shoulder.

I let her take my bag and watch her scatter my books and stuff out of my bag.

Once she finds out how useless the things in my bag was, she looks up at me and I shrug at her.

She stands up and walk to the cabinet.

"Aish!"  I groan knowing what she'll do.

"It looks good on me doesn't it?" She says as she holds up the white dress Kai bought for me in the mall before.

You've got to be kidding me!

"But you have so many cloths already." I whine.

"So you don't want to give me?" She ask, staring at me dead in the eyes.

I sighs and lower my head and scrunch my face angrily before looking up to smile at her.

"No, of course you can have it."

"Really! Thank you! I never thought you'd agree!" She gushes as she hugs the dress.

My dress!!

It took me all my strength not to glare at her.

She drops the dress on the bed and smiles at me.

"Where's your phone?" She ask and I widen my eyes

"Not that!" I complained.

"Why? You don't want?" She raise a eyebrow.

"But you-"

"Eomma!-"

"Fine! Fine!" I hiss and took out my phone from my pocket and raise it up  at her.

"Thank you! You are the best baby sister ever." She gushes and takes it then grip my cheek before she smiles at me.

"Your welcome." I say through gritted teeth.

She should just wait until I find my own threat!

"I'll be going out tomorrow with some friends after school, and this dress will definitely look good on me, my phone is old and since your phone is upgraded and the latest, I'll be able to brag a bit.. Hmm what shoe should I wear." She taps her lips. "You don't have good shoes right?" She looks at me. "So I'll just use mine, I just bought a new shoe- wait I'll show you." She says to me like I'm her best friend or something.

Well I'm always her best friend when we get stuck in this kind of situation.

She came back and place a red heels on the bed with my dress.

"Looks good uh?" She raise a eyebrow and I smile at her sarcastically.

"Yes, it looks good." I say and she sighs.

"Thank god, you know I was so worried of what I'll wear tomorrow but this miracle happened!" She laughs, tossing her arms in the air. "God is good!"

Dressing all fancy like she has a boyfriend.

Wait-

Wait-

Boyfriend.. Boyfriend..

A smile slowly appears on my lips.

"So.. I heard about your break up with your last boyfriend." I smirk at her and she froze her eyes widening, horror taking over my face.

"How do you know about that!?" She ask, horrified.

"You don't need to know how." I chuckle. "All you need to know is what I'll do with this secret."

"Don't tell mom!" She begs.

I can't believe her, after she claimed innocent that day she exposed me and Kai's relationship, she had already been in a relationship as well.

"I just can't believe you Irene." I shake my head in disapproval.

"He was just a intern teacher anyway!"

I froze and look at her with wide eye.

Teacher.

"Te-teacher?" I stutter and she immediately covers her mouth, her eyes widening.

"You didn't know?" She ask and I shake my head.

"Shit."

-

Guys! 😭The stress of this chapter because of wattpad. I wrote this chapter the first time but when I had internet and was about to publish EVERYTHINg was gone!😭 I wrote it again another style another story, I wanted to publish and everything was gone again.😭😭

This is the third time and THANK god it didn't delete or you guys would've just seen

The end.😂

Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you'd vote and leave a comment😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
239K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
43.4K 2.7K 15
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...
1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...