Some Girls

By GabriellaHerman

Rachel and Quinn are best friends and lovers. Rachel is curious about sex with a man though so she asks her r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A\N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 4

5.6K 52 13
By GabriellaHerman

Rachel looked at the mirror and frowned. Yesterday when she had bought the red halter dress she thought it was perfect but tonight she was re-considering. She had rushed in the door later than she had planned and had been getting ready for the past hour with the help of Isabel. 

Isabel had helped her curl her hair and do her makeup and now she was finishing up the last touches to the outfit, a pair of black strappy shoes. 

“Are you sure I look okay?” she asked Isabel, she didn’t know Finn so she wasn’t sure that he was going to like her outfit. She was positive he would like what was underneath if she got that far. At this rate she would just be happy if he agreed to take her out of the apartment. 

“Stop worrying you look perfect” Isabel assured her. 

Rachel was adding some jewelry and perfume when the doorbell rang. 

“I’ll get it” she smiled at Rachel “wait a couple of minutes and come down, walk slowly on the stairs you need to make an entrance” she told her. 

Rachel nodded trying to absorb all the information that she had been given by Isabel, she had dated a few guys in high school but it had been nothing much so she didn’t really know that much about the whole dating scene. Isabel made it seem so easy but the pointers made it seem so hard. 

Isabel smiled when she saw how handsome her brother looked. He had on a black suit with a black dress shirt underneath and he was holding a bunch of roses in his hand. She was glad that he had gone to trouble for the date. 

“Hey” she leaned in and kissed his cheek. 

“Hey” he smiled, for some stupid reason Finn was nervous. He guessed it was because he knew Rachel was technically a virgin and that she was trusting him to show her the way even though she didn’t know him. 

“She’ll be down in a second” Isabel told him. 

As per instructions Rachel made her way slowly down the stairs a minute later. Her bag was in one hand and a sheer shawl in the other she had almost made it to the bottom step when she looked up and saw Finn. 

OH MY GOD she thought to herself, he was absolutely gorgeous, no he was more than gorgeous he was a god. She had seen pictures of him over the years but none of them did justice to the hunk of a man that was standing at the bottom of the stairs. The suit he was wearing fit his body snugly and showed off that fact that underneath there would be a killer body. One Rachel all of a sudden couldn’t wait to discover. 

Finn was having similar thoughts to Rachel as he watched her descend the stairs. Her body swayed sexily as she walked down the stairs, her tight dress showing off her rounded hips and nice sized breasts. Her legs were long and tanned and the short dress gave him a tantalizing view. Oh my god, I cant believe a beauty like that is a virgin and I’m going to get to take her to bed he thought. 

“Rachel this is my brother Finn, Finn this is Rachel Berry” Isabel introduced, she was secretly high fiving herself when she saw the looks Rachel and Finn were giving each other. 

Finn cleared his throat and tried to pull himself together so he raised his eyes to Rachel's face but that was a big mistake. He literally gasped when he caught sight of her beautiful features, her gorgeous brown hair and a pair of gorgeous brown eyes that he could get lost in. 

“Hi” Rachel said quietly and shyly. 

Finn stood staring at Rachel with his mouth open and it took Isabel to elbow him in the side to realise that Rachel had spoken to him. 

“Oh I’m sorry” he shook his head and smiled “Hi Rachel it’s a pleasure to meet you” he said. 

“You too” Rachel smiled back. 

He handed her the bunch of roses then and she smiled before taking them and smelling them happily, she had never been given flowers before except from her Dad and Blaine and it felt different getting their from a potential lover. 

“Thank you they’re absolutely beautiful” she blushed. 

“Your welcome” Finn smiled happily glad that he had made the right choice with the red roses. He didn’t normally got to the trouble of getting them for his regular dates but decided to go all out for Rachel. 

“I’ll put them in water for you” Isabel smiled. 

Finn looked at his watch then “We should go our reservation is for 7.30” he explained. 

Rachel nodded and turned to allow Finn to help her with her shawl. “Thanks” she whispered. 

Isabel stood on in shock. She had expected them to like each other, hell she had hoped and planned for it but she wasn’t prepared for what she was seeing. The two of them couldn’t keep their eyes of each other and she had never seen her best friend blush so much. 

Rachel and Finn made their way out of the apartment then Finn unconsciously placing his hand on the small of Rachel's back to guide her towards the lift. Rachel was surprised when she felt herself shiver at his touch, his big hand felt perfect against her back. All of Finn's nervousness from before was gone now that he had met her, he couldn’t wait to get to know her and then take this goddess to bed and show her the wonderful world of sex. 

When the lift opened on the ground floor Finn and Rachel's hand and led her towards his sleek black Mercedes. 

“Nice” she commented as he helped her in 

“thanks” he answered “it was kind of my first splurge after I got my first promotion” he explained when he got in his side of the car. 

Rachel smiled “Isabel said that you’re a lawyer” 

“Yeah” he smiled “What do you do?” 

Rachel laughed, Isabel certainly hadn’t told him much “I’m also a lawyer” she informed him. 

“Oh” Finn smiled as he pulled the car onto the road and towards the direction of the restaurant. 

“I work for Matheson and Tate” she explained. 

“You’re kidding?” Finn turned to her then “Your that Rachel Berry?” 

“Um yeah” Rachel said a little worried about what he had heard about her. 

“It’s just that I run Hudson and Associates now that my father has retired and a lot of our clients use you for their messy divorces” he explained. 

“Oh wow Hudson and Associates” Rachel said impressed. He was right a lot of her clients were big time business men who didn’t want their money hungry wives to get a dime more of their money then they were entitled too and those were the same big times business men that used Hudson and Associates. 

After graduating from law school and passing the bar Rachel had decided to go into Family Law. She was hired by Matheson and Tate early on and now specialised in mainly divorce and most of her clients were rich businessmen and women. 

Rachel was also more than aware how successful Hudson and Associates was though and was impressed that Finn ran it now, she wondered why Isabel had never mentioned it. 

“Yeah Isabel doesn’t like telling people” he answered her silent question. 

“Oh ok I guess that explains why she never mentioned it” she smiled. 

“Your not looking for a job are you?” Finn asked her then, he was kind of joking but serious at the same time. Having someone with Rachel's experience to handle his clients that had to go elsewhere for her services would be a huge benefit to the firm. 

“Because I could really use someone with your expertise and experience at Hudson ” he told her. 

Rachel thought about his offer, it was a very tempting one especially since her climb up the Matheson and Tate corporate ladder had grinded to a halt lately. 

“Maybe” she replied. 

Finn smiled “Well at least you didn’t shoot me down right away” 

“Why don’t you think about what you want to offer me and I’ll think about it” she told him. 

“Will do” he smiled “now enough about business” he told her and she agreed. One thing to be thankful for was that at least with Finn specialising in business law they were not opposition. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.6K 26
ฮฑ lรญfั” ฯƒf rฯƒั‡ฮฑltั‡ รญั•n't ฮฑll ั”lั”gฮฑnt. *completed*
1M 55.6K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
98K 536 7
Me and my crush hug each other everyday... but she doesn't suspect a thing. . . . This story is about a girl, named Eve, who is bisexual, and she has...
265K 8.8K 22
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ?" "๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐๐ข๏ฟฝ...