the love i give to you || pjm

By icecreamobsession

just another fluffy jimin fan fiction cause he's the cutest little bean and i love him. More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight

chapter forty-six

31 2 3
By icecreamobsession

*another time skip*

"that was amazing guys!" grace says happily as the music video for IDOL ends. she claps and asks to watch it again.

"that was already the third time grace." yoongi says from beside her.

"there is so much going on! i didn't get to see all of it."

"you can watch it later, we need to hang out as much as we can now before we leave for our tour." tae says.

"mhm... okay today let's hang out, i'll cook for you and i will give you massages and cuddle you all."

"really?" jin asks earning a mischievous expression from grace before she shakes her head.

"i'll cook though." she says shrugging and they all agree.

a few hours before the guys arrived grace had been sitting in her living room floor thinking. she needed to break up with jimin.

she needed to do it before either of them got hurt. he would leave for tour soon and he won't be back until next year, that's too long. it's best he focused on his career rather than calling her every night to ask what she had for lunch or what she did.

"i need to let you go..."

after the words left her lips tears began to fall from her eyes. the last thing she wanted to do in this world was leave jimin. she felt horrible for thinking about breaking his heart but it needed to be done. she can't have him distracted or have any rumors start about him. she could ruin him, the best is to let go.

cooking alongside jin she looked down at the pan with glassy eyes. she could hear jimin's laughter and it made her heart ache. she hadn't realized that she was crying until a salty tear rolled down her cheek and to the heated pan making a sizzling sound.

jin had been watching since he asked for an egg and she hadn't heard him. he watched as the tear fell and his eyes widened slightly.

"what's wrong?" he asks in a mere whisper, loud with concern.

"nothing." she says wiping her eyes and smiling.

"grace..." he trails switching his gaze from one of her eyes to the other.

"can we talk?" she whispers. he nods and she points towards the door. he purses his lips nodding before he turns to the living room full of dorks.

"yah grace and i need some ingredients from the market! we'll be back soon." jin says walking behind grace who had already reached the door.

"okay." they reply getting back to their bickering.

grace walked silently out of the building where she resides and to the sidewalk. jin follows close behind with a masked face and cap. grace stops at a small playground that was practically abandoned. she sits on one of the swings and jin takes the other. she fits perfectly while his legs bend to his chest.

"are you okay?" jin asks and grace shakes her head with trembling lips. "what happened? was it jimin?" grace takes a deep breath and faces jin.

"i'm going to break up with him." she says with a trembling voice. jin looks at her with a stunned expression.

"why?"

"because jin... it's best i do... you know it."

"have you two talked about this?" she shakes her head as she stares at the floor.

"he would talk me out of it. i don't want to be talked out of it, i need to do it."

"you should talk first."

"i can't talk to him jin! i look at him and feel like crying and cutting my arm off for doing this to him!" she shouts crying.

"it's okay."

"no... i'm a bad person. i should have known from the beginning that our relationship would never work."

"don't say that."

"then what should i say? i need to open my eyes to the truth before it comes and completely crashes down on me. jimin doesn't need me in his life, he's better off not worrying about me. he has a life to live and i just don't fit."

"you've fit all this time."

"we will be nearly half a year apart! i don't see how things will work." jin stands up and crouches down in front of her.

"do you love him?" jin asks. her eyes soften as she looks at him and nods.

"of course i do. i love him so much that i almost wanted to be selfish and stay with him. he is all i need in this world but it's not about what i need right now."

"jimin wont be able to perform if you break up with him."

"he will need to. it would be much harder if i stay with him. you know it's true."

"i guess so."

"how will i-" she cries as jin hugs her tightly.

"you need to be strong okay. for jimin."

"i love him... too much..."

"i know... i know."

"jin-ah!"

"it's okay." he runs his hand down her hair and rubs her back for comfort. with her shoulder he dries the tear that had escaped his eye as he heard her cry and shake in his arms.

as jin and grace were hugging someone had been watching from the sidewalk. jimin had left her apartment because they had both forgotten their wallets so he ran out to find them. he stopped when he heard her scream.

"i can't talk to him jin! i look at him and feel like crying and cutting my arm off for doing this to him!"

jimin furrowed his eyebrows and watched as they continued to talk. he could hear them very faintly so he snuck behind a tree and listened.

a few more words were said before jimin broke out in tears. his legs felt weak hearing about what grace thought about their relationship. he found support in the tree as he leaned against it and let his head fall back. cursing in his head he ran a hand through his hair and pulled at it. the tears wouldn't stop falling.

"do you love him?"

"of course i do. i love him so much that i almost wanted to be selfish and stay with him..."

"she's breaking up with me..." jimin thought as his heart fell to the floor. "she said she would never leave."

"why grace? am i not good enough? is our relationship not good enough? how long... has she been thinking about this? why tell jin? ahhhh!"

wiping away at his tears and standing up he walked back to her apartment. he didn't want them to know that he had been listening. he carried his heavy legs as his head hung low. all he wanted to do was collapse and cry until he was dry of tears. when he walked back into the apartment the guys didn't turn to look at him, they just kept messing around.

"did you catch them?" hoseok asks.

"no." jimin replies before plopping down on the couch.

"they better hurry. i'm hungry." jungkook says earning a nod from v.

a few minutes later jin and grace get back. jimin doesn't spare a glance at either of them.

"we forgot our wallets... we will just cook with what is here." jin says.

jimin who is sitting alone on the sofa ignores the whispers he can faintly hear from jin and grace.

before they left grace wanted to talk to RM, as their leader and great person with advice she had to ask him. jin decided to help her out so he offered to take the guys out for a game of bowling and they quickly accepted.

"i'm not going either," yoongi says remaining in his spot. unlike jimin who got up to leave yoongi laid back instead.

"come on hyung!" hoseok says tugging his arm.

"let go you horse boy! i'm not going." hoseok frowns and drops his arm before stomping away.

when grace was left with RM and yoongi she took a deep breath. RM turned to look at her once again.

"what is it?" he asks.

"i'm going to ask you a question and you have to answer honestly. you too yoongi," she says after tossing a small plushie at yoongi who had his eyes closed.

"okay." RM says and yoongi sits up.

"would it be... um okay, no not okay but... best if jimin and i broke up?" grace asks with furrowed eyebrows and warm hands.

"what?" RM asks leaning forward.

"i'm going to break up with jimin." grace mumbles.

"why?" yoongi asks.

"because it's better for him to be single and to focus only on his career. he doesn't have time to be with me, i don't fit in his life anymore, his career is more important and i can't mess that up."

"are you actually serious?" yoongi asks scoffing.

"yes."

"does jimin know you want to break up with him?" RM asks.

"no, i don't think so. i haven't said anything."

"you know that breaking up with him won't make him ecstatic or do better on performances, right?" yoongi asks.

"in the long run yoongi, it's better. he could focus only on what's important. he won't have to worry about me or try to call me when he should be sleeping."

"how long have you been thinking about this?" RM asks.

"a while, he would call me with tired eyes and he seemed thinner every time."

"you'll break his heart." yoongi states.

"i know don't tell me, as much as it will hurt, it has to be done."

"maybe you should talk to jimin first, see if he thinks if this is best or not."

"he will obviously say no because he loves her and stuff." yoongi says.

"can you just tell me if i'm doing right or not?" grace says running a hand through her hair.

"it's hard to tell grace. on one side he will be depressed but on the other he will have his focus on music and the tour." RM says.

"i don't want him to be depressed so i want this to be a mutual thing. i want him to agree that this is what's best."

"you won't be depressed?" yoongi asks and grace looks down and sighs.

"why...? does it have to hurt so bad?" she whispers, her voice cracking as the pain she had been swallowing was burning her throat.

"it's love." RM says pulling her to him and patting her back.

"you can't expect it to be easy to leave someone you love." yoongi says with a small pout.

"will he hate me?" she asks wiping a tear away.

"maybe..." yoongi says before earning a glare from namjoon.

"no... he will realize that you didn't want to hurt him and that you were only looking out for his career and him." namjoon says.

"will you all hate me?"

"yes." yoongi says with a small chuckle.

"no." namjoon says.

"good."

"we love you too much to ever hate you." they say together.

"if... he does get hurt will you both help me by cheering him up everyday? you can tell him i'm not worth his tears or a frown on his face and that i wasn't that pretty or deserving of his love."

"yes that is exactly what i will say," yoongi says rubbing her shoulder as a tear escapes her eye.

"good," she says chuckling.

"we know that you're only meaning well with this grace. he will know too." namjoon says with a smile that shows his dimples.

ah what a cutie!!! i love his smile.

btw... sorry if you didn't want the story to go this way. i kind of have the ending planned so...sit back on the emotional roller coaster and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...
395K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
11.3K 321 26
Choose your side Yoonkook or Yoonseok? Well I hope you enjoy the story.
21.3K 2.3K 31
i think i'm crazy, and the voices do too.