Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

You're still on the hunt for the yellow-eyed demon even though John is now gone from your lives. While on the... More

In My Time of Dying- Part 1
In My Time of Dying- Part 2
In My Time of Dying- Part 3
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 1
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 2
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 3
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 4
Bloodlust- Part 1
Bloodlust- Part 2
Bloodlust- Part 3
Bloodlust- Part 4
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things- Part 1
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things- Part 2
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things- Part 3
Simon Said- Part 1
Simon Said- Part 2
Simon Said- Part 3
Simon Said- Part 4
Simon Said- Part 5
No Exit- Part 1
No Exit- Part 2
No Exit- Part 3
No Exit- Part 4
No Exit- Part 5
The Usual Suspects- Part 1
The Usual Suspects- Part 2
The Usual Suspects- Part 3
Crossroad Blues- Part 1
Crossroad Blues- Part 2
Crossroad Blues- Part 3
Crossroad Blues- Part 4
Croatoan- Part 1
Croatoan- Part 2
Croatoan- Part 3
Croatoan- Part 4
Croatoan- Part 5
Hunted-Part 1
Hunted- Part 2
Hunted- Part 3
Hunted- Part 4
Hunted- Part 5
Playthings- Part 1
Playthings- Part 2
Playthings- Part 3
Playthings- Part 4
Playthings- Part 5
Playthings- Part 6
Nightshifter- Part 1
Nightshifter- Part 2
Nightshifter- Part 3
Houses of the Holy- Part 1
Houses of the Holy- Part 2
Houses of the Holy- Part 3
Houses of the Holy- Part 4
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 1
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 2
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 3
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 4
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 5
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 6
Tall Tales- Part 1
Tall Tales- Part 3
Tall Tales- Part 4
Tall Tales- Part 5
Roadkill- Part 1
Roadkill- Part 2
Roadkill- Part 3
Heart- Part 1
Heart- Part 2
Heart- Part 3
Heart- Part 4
Hollywood Babylon- Part 1
Hollywood Babylon- Part 2
Hollywood Babylon- Part 3
Hollywood Babylon- Part 4
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 1
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 2
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 3
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 4
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 1
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 2
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 3
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 4
All Hell Breaks Loose Part One- Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part One- Part 2
All Hell Breaks Loose Part One- Part 3
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 2
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 3
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 4
Author's Note

Tall Tales- Part 2

2.3K 67 74
By queenofdeansbooty

"Alright, Sam, how about you talk to those college students and Dean and I talk around? Maybe we can get something that you might not know." You said, biting your lip.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you want, Y/N," Sam said with a smile, going to do as he was told. You looked at Dean and chuckled, grabbing his hand.

"You know, you look so hot right now," Dean said, whispering against your ear.

"You're the one who picked this out for me. I just went along with it." You said with a grin, showing off your tight shirt that had your breasts falling out of it, tight shorts that barely reached your mid-thigh and black boots which went up to below your knee.

"Damn, I don't regret anything," Dean said with a smirk, walking you over to you the bar.

"Okay, Dean, I would never leave the house wearing that and you know it. You just wished that were on me." You said, stopping Dean from telling his story.

"What were you wearing then?" Dean asked, teasing you a little.

"Flannel and jeans with sneakers. Like I usually wear. Get the facts straight." You said, looking over at Bobby who glared a bit at Dean. You guess that even though he knew you and Dean were together, that he didn't like what he was hearing.

"Alright, fine," Dean said, going back to his story.

You walked up to the bar with Dean, hand in hand with him. The bouncy bartender made her way over here, happy to talk to a man like Dean. You didn't mind, after all, you trusted Dean with all your heart and knew he wouldn't ever hurt you.

"What can I get for you two?" She asked with a smile.

"What's a purple nurple?" Dean said. You giggled at the name, it sounding like a very bad porno movie.

"Why don't you have a try? It's delicious." She said, already getting started on making the drink.

"Alright, give us two, please," Dean said, looking at you.

"Why call it a purple nurple?" You asked.

"You'll see when you drink it." She said, not saying anything more than that. She quickly made the drinks and handed you each a shot glass. You picked it up, clanking your glass with Dean's. You downed the shot, immediately feeling the effects.

"Wow, now I understand why it's called that." You said, feeling your nipples rise to attention as soon as the glass was empty.

"It looked like to me that you didn't come here to try a purple nurple, though. So, what else can I do for you?" She asked, making you another drink.

"We heard about an urban legend here in this town. You're the bartender so you hear all kinds of stories. What are some of them?" Dean asked, looking at her.

"I'm sorry, I can't really concentrate. You're just so hot." She said, smirking. You then grabbed Dean's face and pressed your lips to it, having enough of this. He kissed you back and the bartender left, knowing where she wasn't wanted.

"Dean! What do you think you're doing?" Sam said as he approached the bar.

"Sam, please, if you wouldn't mind. Give us five minutes, please. I would love to kiss my girlfriend." Dean said, smooth and casual.

"Dean, this is a serious investigation. We don't have time for any of your blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah!" Sam continued to ramble but Dean wasn't having any of it. He leaned in and kissed you again, making sure you would remember that he was there.

"Blah!!" Sam said loudly.

"Okay, you're such a fucking liar. That is not how it happened at all. I don't even sound like that!" Sam complained, glaring at Dean.

"That's what you sound like to me," Dean said with a grin, not sorry he was pissing his brother off.

"Okay. What's going on with you two? You're acting like an old married couple." Bobby said, looking at the brothers.

"I told you you'll get a kick out of this." You said with a grin, leaning back on the bed.

"No, see married couples can get divorced. Me and him, we're like, uh, Siamese twins." Dean said, getting up and walking over to the makeshift kitchen.

"It's conjoined twins!" Sam exclaimed.

"See what I mean?" Dean said, getting a beer from the fridge.

"Bobby, they're always like this. You just don't live with them and are by their sides constantly." You said, knowing the reason they were like this. But you wanted Bobby to hear most of the story.

"So anyway. We figured it might be a haunting, so we went to check out the scene of the crime." Sam said.

"Oh, so, are you telling it like how it really happened or the bullshit story you thought you saw?" Dean said.

"Shut the hell up and let me talk," Sam said, getting right into the crime scene.

"Alright, this should be easy work. Only the janitor is left in here so we go in, we find what we need and we leave." Sam said, looking at you and Dean.

"Stop staring at us like we're animals, Sam." You said with a roll of your eyes.

"I'm not. I just know how you can get with Dean." Sam said with a shrug.

"Maybe you're just jealous that I'm with Dean. Are you feeling lonely?" You said with a teasing smile.

"Alright, shut up. Let's just go inside." Sam said, walking into the building first. You followed, looking around the empty place. The next thing you knew, the janitor was greeting you. You got a weird vibe from him and tried to ignore it but the closer you got, the stronger it got.

"Hi, we're here to look at the wiring in the building. But mainly in the offices upstairs." Sam said, shaking the man's hand. The janitor shook Dean's and moved onto you. One touch from his hand, you gasped as your eyes glossed over.

Flashes of a man with huge ass wings were all you could see. You could tell he was an Angel but not just any Angel. He was much more powerful than this. You needed to tell Sam and Dean quick. But the janitor touched your shoulder as soon as he let go of your hand.

All you saw were sparkles that flitted across your vision and you couldn't remember anything about what you saw.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, just can't believe the history this town has." You said, smiling at the janitor who seemed to be watching you closely.

"If you would follow me, please." The janitor said, taking his hand off you and leading you upstairs to the professor's office, the one that died.

"So, how long have you worked here?" Sam asked, walking into the office.

"I've been mopping this floor for six years," The janitor said, turning on the light to the office. Sam immediately took out his EMF reader and the janitor saw, his eyes widening. "What the heck's that for?"

"Just to find a wire in the walls." Sam lied easily.

"Huh. Wow. Not sure why you're wiring up this office. Not gonna do the professor much good."

"Why is that?" You asked him, making eye contact with him.

"He's dead." The janitor said bluntly.

"Oh, wow, what happened?" Dean asked as if he hadn't heard the story.

"He went out that window. Right there. I was the one who found him." You nodded and looked around the room, noticing there was a bowl of peanuts on the table. But before you could grab some and eat it, Dean beat you to it, literally stuffing his face full of them.

"Did you see it happen?" Sam asked, trying to make casual conversation.

"Nope. I just saw him come up here, and uh, well, he wasn't alone." The janitor said sheepishly. Dean continued to eat the nuts, not fazed by anything going on.

"Who was he with?" Dean said, his mouth full of the nuts, making his speech muffled. You looked over at Dean and cracked up laughing, loving how cute he was.

"Wow, all those nuts in your mouth... Can I have some? But I prefer two really big nuts that aren't in that bowl." You said with a smirk, hinting at something.

"Okay, hold the fuck up, since when do I talk like that? You're making it sound like I'm addicted to sex. Is that really how you view me?" You asked Sam.

"I have no problem with you being addicted to sex. Not when it's with me." Dean said, winking as he drank his beer from the kitchen.

"Can we focus, please?" Bobby said with an eyeroll, not wanting to hear about his daughter's sex life.

"Okay, but just one more thing, I didn't eat that entire bowl, man. I only had one, maybe two!" Dean said, moving on to more pressing matters. You loved the Winchesters but lately, they've been fighting about the smallest of things. Yes, you know why this is happening but it did get annoying.

"Just let me tell it, okay?" Sam said, going right back where he left off.

"He was with a young lady. I told the cops about her when they got here but they never found her, I guess." The janitor said, looking at Dean, moving his eyes to you. You felt like he was trying to read you, like, figure you out or something. Like he knew more than he was letting on. But you just couldn't put your finger on it which was weird since you usually could.

"So, you saw the girl go in but did you see her come back out?" Sam asked, grabbing the janitor's attention away from you.

"Now that you mention it, no."

"You ever see her before, around?"

"Well, not her." The janitor said with a shrug. Didn't he find it weird that some electricians were trying to play cop and asking him all these questions?

"What do you mean?" Dean asked, his voice still muffled from all the peanuts in his mouth. Sam glared at him but the janitor didn't seem to mind.

"I don't mean to cast aspersions on a dead guy, but uh... Mister Morality here? He brought a lot of girls up here. Got more ass than a toilet seat." Dean laughed heartedly at this but Sam shut him up with a glare. You giggled and the janitor grinned at you, glad he could make you laugh.

"One more thing. This building, it only has four stories, right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just curious is all," Sam said, looking at you. If there were only four stories, that means the legend about the girl jumping off the 6th floor was false. Dean still chewed happily, looking at you. You giggled and wiped the corner of his mouth. Any excuse to touch him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.9K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...
172K 5.6K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
1.2K 75 69
Supernatural Fanfiction. A woman (Sam's ex) joins Sam and Dean on a hunt. It was supposed to be temporary, but she gets brought into it. The main c...
359 31 29
When answering a call from their dad's voicemail, Sam and Dean Winchester find themselves teaming up with mysterious girls who hustled them the night...