Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

You're still on the hunt for the yellow-eyed demon even though John is now gone from your lives. While on the... More

In My Time of Dying- Part 1
In My Time of Dying- Part 2
In My Time of Dying- Part 3
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 1
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 2
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 3
Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 4
Bloodlust- Part 1
Bloodlust- Part 2
Bloodlust- Part 3
Bloodlust- Part 4
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things- Part 1
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things- Part 2
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things- Part 3
Simon Said- Part 1
Simon Said- Part 2
Simon Said- Part 3
Simon Said- Part 4
Simon Said- Part 5
No Exit- Part 1
No Exit- Part 2
No Exit- Part 3
No Exit- Part 4
No Exit- Part 5
The Usual Suspects- Part 1
The Usual Suspects- Part 2
The Usual Suspects- Part 3
Crossroad Blues- Part 1
Crossroad Blues- Part 2
Crossroad Blues- Part 3
Crossroad Blues- Part 4
Croatoan- Part 1
Croatoan- Part 2
Croatoan- Part 3
Croatoan- Part 4
Croatoan- Part 5
Hunted-Part 1
Hunted- Part 2
Hunted- Part 3
Hunted- Part 4
Hunted- Part 5
Playthings- Part 1
Playthings- Part 2
Playthings- Part 3
Playthings- Part 4
Playthings- Part 5
Playthings- Part 6
Nightshifter- Part 1
Nightshifter- Part 2
Nightshifter- Part 3
Houses of the Holy- Part 1
Houses of the Holy- Part 2
Houses of the Holy- Part 4
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 1
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 2
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 3
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 4
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 5
Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 6
Tall Tales- Part 1
Tall Tales- Part 2
Tall Tales- Part 3
Tall Tales- Part 4
Tall Tales- Part 5
Roadkill- Part 1
Roadkill- Part 2
Roadkill- Part 3
Heart- Part 1
Heart- Part 2
Heart- Part 3
Heart- Part 4
Hollywood Babylon- Part 1
Hollywood Babylon- Part 2
Hollywood Babylon- Part 3
Hollywood Babylon- Part 4
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 1
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 2
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 3
Folsom Prison Blues- Part 4
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 1
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 2
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 3
What Is And What Should Never Be- Part 4
All Hell Breaks Loose Part One- Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part One- Part 2
All Hell Breaks Loose Part One- Part 3
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 2
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 3
All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two- Part 4
Author's Note

Houses of the Holy- Part 3

1.8K 64 18
By queenofdeansbooty

You got to the crypt and walked ahead with Dean, holding his hand. Sam was behind you two.

"You know, you shouldn't tease Sam so much about this. If he wants to pray, then more power to him. It doesn't hurt you or anyone else." You whispered to Dean.

"Yeah, I know, and I don't know why I am giving him such a hard time with this," Dean whispered back.

"Well, all I know is that you can be supportive because he needs that, especially form you." You said, looking around the big ass crypt. There were hallways in here, making it seem much bigger on the inside than the outside.

You looked behind you to see Sam not with you anymore and you frowned, stopping Dean from walking any further.

"Where's Sam?" You asked. You and Dean walked back into the other hallway, only to find Sam lying on the floor. You and Dean rushed over and Dean was the one to take care of his brother.

"Sammy? Sammy! Hey!" Dean said, slapping Sam's cheek. Sam jerked away, groaning as he hit his head.

"Are you okay, Sam?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," Sam said, using Dean's hand to help him up. He sighed and dusted off his pants, looking at a stone angel in awe.

"Come on." Dean helped him out of the crypt and you walked to the church, leading them inside the place where Sam at on the of the pews.

"You saw it, didn't you? Didn't you?" Dean asked twice when he didn't receive an answer the first time.

"Yeah. Dean, I saw an angel." Sam said, smiling at his brother.

"You..." Dean started with a sigh. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He pulled out a flask, unscrewed it and handed it to his brother. "Here."

"I don't want a drink," Sam said, refusing the alcohol. Dean shrugged and took a swig for himself and offered it to you. You shook your head and sat next to Sam, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"What makes you think you saw an Angel?" You asked.

"It just appeared before me and this feeling washed over me, you know? Like, like peace. Like grace." Sam tried to explain.

"Okay, Ecstasy Boy, maybe we'll get you some glow sticks and a nice Dr. Seuss hat, huh?" Dean said sarcastically, not believing this crap.

"Dean, I'm serious. It spoke to me, it knew who I was." Sam said, looking at his older brother.

"It's just a spirit, Sam. Okay? And it's not the first one to be able to read people's minds," Dean said, taking a seat in the pew in front of you, looking back at Sam. "Okay, let me guess. You were personally chosen to smite some sinner. You've just got to wait for some divine bat signal, is that it?"

"Yeah, actually."

"Great. I don't suppose you asked what this alleged bad guy did?" Dean asked, pretending to go along with it.

"Actually, I did, Dean and the Angel told me. He hasn't done anything yet, but he will." Sam said.

"So, wait, I'm confused. Why didn't we see this Angel?" You asked. "If there was this bright, white light, then shouldn't have Dean and I see it too?"

"I don't know how it works. All I know is what I saw."

"Oh, this is, this is... I don't believe this." Dean said with a sigh. He got up and started pacing the aisle.

"Dean, the angel hasn't been wrong yet! Someone's going to do something awful, and I can stop it!" Sam said, getting excited about this.

"You know, you're supposed to be bad too, maybe, I should just stop you right now," Dean said, glaring at his brother.

"You know what, Dean? I don't understand why you can't ever consider this as a possibility!" Sam said, getting angry.

"What, that this is in the hand of an Angel? Come on, Sam!" Dean said, getting pissed as well.

"Yes! Maybe we're hunting an angel here, and we should stop it! Maybe this is God's will!" Sam said, looking hopeful.

"Sam, if we're hunting an angel, shouldn't it be a lot harder to find them? I mean, they are more powerful than demons and demons are hard enough to find as it is." You said gently with a sigh.

"Y/N, I thought you were with me on this one. Why don't you guys believe me?" Sam said, getting upset.

"Okay, okay, fine. You know what? I get it, you've got faith. Which is good for you because I can see it makes things a lot easier," Dean said, taking a seat again. "I'll tell you who else had faith like that. Mom. She used to tell me when she tucked me in at night that Angels were watching over us. In fact, that was the last thing she ever said to me."

You stared at Dean, glad he was talking about his mom since he never did. You wished you met Mary because coming from the mouth of Dean Winchester, she was a pretty great mom.

"You never told me that," Sam said quietly.

"Well, what's to tell? She was wrong. There was nothing protecting her. There's no higher power and there's no God. I mean, there's just chaos, violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of nowhere and rips you to shreds. You want me to believe in this stuff? I'm going to need to see some hard proof. You got any?" Dean said, staring at his brother.

"Dean..." You said, sighing.

"No, Y/N, it's the truth. There is no hard proof of that. But I do have proof that we're dealing with a spirit and that, I can believe in. So, come on, follow me." Dean said, getting up and walking out of the church. It was just you and Sam again.

You looked over at him and saw him with unshed tears.

"Sam, you know how he is..." You said with a sigh.

"Let's just go," Sam said, getting up and walking to his brother. You groaned, hitting your head on the back of the pew before getting up and jogging to the brothers who were by Father's Gregory's grave. His grave was covered in creeping vines as if it needed another reason to be any creepier.

"Hey, what does this look like to you?" Sam asked, touching the substance.

"It's wormwood, a plant associated with the dead; specifically, the ones that are not at rest. I don't see it growing anywhere else, except over the murdered priest's marker. It's him, Sam." Dean said, looking at Sam and then back at you but then back to Sam.

"Maybe," Sam said with a shrug.

"Maybe? Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"Dean, I don't know what to think," Sam said with a sigh.

"Okay, you want some more proof? I'll give you more proof. We're going to summon Gregory's spirit." Dean said as if that was the most logical answer ever.

"What? Here in the church?"

"Yeah, we just need a few odds and ends, and that séance ritual in Dad's journal," Dean said with a shrug.

"Oh, a séance, great. Hope Whoopi's available." Sam said sarcastically. You stifled a laugh but shut up when Dean gave you a bitch face.

"Funny, Sam. I'm serious, a séance will bring him right to us if his spirit is around. If it's him, then we put him to rest." Dean said.

"He does make sense, Sam. I mean, at least this way, we will know for sure." You said.

"But if it's an angel, it won't show. Nothing will happen." Sam said with a sigh.

"Exactly, that's one of the perks of this job, Sam. We don't have to rely on faith. We can know for sure like Y/N said. Don't you want to know for sure?" Dean asked.

"But what if it's an Angel? Just humor me for a second." Sam asked, getting on his feet.

"Then we will figure out what to do next when the time comes. Happy?" Dean said, walking away from you and Sam. You sighed and looked at Sam, debating on whether or not you should say something. You didn't and followed Dean to the car.

"Dean. Where are we going?" You asked, hearing Sam follow you.

"We need supplies, right? I saw a store on the way." Dean said with a grin, getting inside Baby. You smiled and got in the back, waiting for Sam to get in as well. Once he did, Dean took off to the store. This was going to be very interesting.

You three didn't waste any time going to the store to get what you needed. You walked inside and smiled, feeling like a normal person for once. You rarely ever went shopping and you saw a ton of shit you would like to have but you didn't need any of those things.

You walked to the candle aisle and grabbed some white ones and one long black one.

"The only thing I know we need are candles. What else should we get?" You asked Sam who held the journal in his hands.

"We need a placemat for the altar." He said quietly so no one would overhear you three.

"Alright, here is an opportunity to get creative." You said with a smiled. You grabbed Dean's hand and pulled him over to the place you knew where the thing you needed would be. You grabbed the placemat and showed Dean with a smile.

"A Spongebob placemat?" He asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, come on what's the harm?" You smiled and looked over his shoulder to the many TVs that were on display. Your eyes widened when you saw your face on the screen, telling people to look out for you and to call a number if they spot you.

"What is it?" Dean asked, turning around.

"I'll wait outside, okay? Just hurry up." You said, handing him the placemat and walking to the door. You stared at the TV as the newsperson talked and you made eye contact with a man who looked at the TV and back to you. You rushed out of there, hoping that you and the brothers were safe.

You waited outside the doors and hoped Sam and Dean would hurry their asses up. Not a moment later and you heard Sam laughing as he walked out of the store with his brother.

"Dude. I'll admit we've gone pretty ghetto with spell work before, but this takes the cake. I mean, a Spongebob placemat instead of an altar cloth?" Sam asked with a smile. You walked over to them and Dean put an arm around you as if he was protecting you.

"We'll just put it Spongebob side down," Dean said with a shrug.

"Hey, you got the placemat I picked out." You said with a smile. You three walked to the Impala but Sam stopped and stared ahead in shock.

"Sam, what it is?" You asked, stopping with Dean. You looked in the direction he was looking in but only saw a man who was holding a bunch of flowers.

"That's it, that's him," Sam said, pointing to the man.

"What?" Dean asked, confused.

"That's the sign!" Sam said as if you knew what he was talking about.

"Where, Sam? We don't see anything." You said, looking at the man but then back at Sam.

"Right there, right behind that guy! That's him and we have to stop him." Sam said, walking further in front of you. Dean immediately let go of you and stopped his brother.

"Wait a minute." Dean started to say.

"What are you doing? Let me go." Sam said, trying to push his brother out of the way but failing.

"Sam, you're not going to kill an innocent person because a ghost told you to," Dean said, glaring.

"Yeah, Sam, are you insane?" You asked.

"No, Y/N, I'm not insane, I'm not going to kill him. I'm going to stop him."

"Define "stop", huh? I mean, what are you going to do?" Dean said, making sure he had his brother's attention on him.

"Dean, please, he's going to hurt someone, you know it." Sam pleaded. Dean sighed and looked at you and then back at Sam.

"Alright, come on," Dean said, letting go of Sam and making sure he was first to the car.

"Dean, are you serious right now?" You asked, following the brothers. You looked at the man to see him get inside his car and start to pull away. You reached for the handle of the car but frowned when it was locked. Dean was already inside the car, starting it.

"Dean, unlock my door," Sam said, not amused.

"No, Sam, you're not killing anyone. Y/N, go back and do the séance, I'll follow this guy." Dean said, looking from Sam to you.

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed. Dean didn't bother waiting around before pulling away from the curb and away from you. "Un-fucking-believable."

"Sam, come on. Let Dean do what he wants. Besides, it might be easier this way." You said, taking Sam's arm and leading him back to the church's crypt, even if it was a long way to walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 305 38
your dean and Sam's little sister you have very little knowledge of them because your father John and your mom would slip up and mention 2 boys named...
197 14 12
Losing her parents , Y/n seeks revenge and a certain green eyed hunter will help her do so. Will the connection Between them last like time or fade l...
50.9K 1.3K 24
{SUPERNATURAL FANFIC} When Sam Winchester was 6 months old, The Yellow-Eyed Demon didn't just bleed into his mouth; he took him from his family. Cut...
129K 5.2K 17
╰┈➤ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬�...