A hitmans girlfriend || Mafia...

By foxgirl7895

|COMPLETED| It all started by accidentally bumping into this guy~ He had a weird name, Yellow, to be precies... More

Gangsta {Chapter 1}
Names? {Chapter 2}
Call me Yoongi {Chapter 3}
Bored {Chapter 4}
Little sister {Chapter 5}
Beach {Chapter 6}
Dizzy {Chapter 7}
Two sinks {Chapter 8}
Busan {Chapter 9}
Not a sign of tension {Chapter 10}
Forgot to tell you {Chapter 11}
For her? {Chapter 12}
Crazy {Chapter 13}
Paralyzed {Chapter 14}
Nightmare {Chapter 15}
Tipsy {Chaptor 16}
Free day {Chapter 17}
Want her {Chapter 18}
Woman at the bal {Chapter 19}
Problem {Chapter 20}
Finally being honest {Chapter 21}
Why did you ask me? {Chapter 22}
Madness {Chapter 23}
Can you see now {Chapter 24}
Need each other {Chapter 25}
Soon {Chapter 26}
Idiot {Chapter 27}
In the system {Chapter 28}
OMG
Japanese {Chapter 29}
A lot of cash {Chapter 30}
White warehouse {Chapter 31}
Be there at 10 thirty {Chapter 32}
Smirker {Chapter 33}
1000!!😱😊😭
The both of us {Chapter 34}
She needs to duck under {Chapter 35}
Gummy smile {Chapter 36}
Suit store {Chapter 37}
Milky {Chapter 38}
Family activities {Chapter 39}
Think about it {Chapter 40}
I would kill to meet him {Chapter 41}
Beautiful scars {Chapter 42}
Cloud 9 {Chapter 43}
Warm words {Chapter 44}
5 thousand reads!❤️😭❤️
No way around {Chapter 45}
Flight {Chapter 46}
Home is where the heart is in {Chapter 47}
Fond {Chapter 48}
We are not one and the same {Chapter 49}
OMFGGGG 10K
Dream or reality? {Chapter 50}
Leader {Chapter 51}
Thank for another 1000
What is he getting at? {Chapter 52}
Do you remember? {Chapter 54}
Death is alway close in this life {Chapter 55}
The plan {Chapter 56}
Safety {Chapter 57}
Familiar voice {Chapter 58}
The point where it changed {Chapter 59}
Gathering {Chapter 60}
Girlie {Chapter 61}
25K!!!!!!!
Fucker {Chapter 62}
Tomorrow {Chapter 63}
Evil and dead {Chapter 64}
Get out {Chapter 65}
No {Chapter 66}
Back home {Chapter 67}
Animal {Chapter 68}
I'm not out smarted yet {Chapter 69}
50K!!????🥰🥰❤️😱🎉🤩🥳
Weird life {Chapter 70}
Pressure {Chapter 71}
Flash-bang {Chapter 72}
Loading hall {Chapter 73}
Escape {Chapter 74}
Black lace {Chapter 75}
Praised {Chapter 76}
Cherished {Chapter 77}
Real love {Chapter 78}
Glad you're here {Chapter 79}
Money, cocain and more money {Chapter 80}
Seungho {Chapter 81}
Our future {Chapter 82}
Surprise {Chapter 83}
You'll remember me {Chapter 84}
Leave {Chaper 85, End Chapter}
Little sneak peek!! Thanks for 100K

Me, you and her. {Chapter 53}

1.1K 34 11
By foxgirl7895

Hii, this whole chapter will be in Yoongi's POV. So enjoy!

-

Yoongi's POV;
As F/N and Seungho went over to the kitchen I noticed Mr.L/N walking up to me.

'Beautiful night sky isn't it?' He asked me smiling, putting his hands in his pockets looking out the big window just like I was doing.

Humming I nodded. I didn't like this guy one bit. Treating his daughter, my F/N like that.

'Let's talk outside okay? I'll pour you some of my best scotch.' Smiling he gestured me onto the balcony. Going along with it I thought about Namjoons call.

Stepping onto the balcony a fresh cold suiting breeze welcomed me. I leaned onto the railing of the balcony. Sighing heavily I let my head hand between my shoulders. Rising it back up as I hear the sliding door behind me open.

'Here you go.' He leaned his hip against the railing as well. Handing me the glass of scotch. It smelled like a good quality scotch.

'Thank you.' I took it from him as I kept on leaning on the balcony rail. Letting one of my knees bend lazily, crossing it in front of the other one.

Together we took a sip. I frowned a little as it burned down my throat.

'Let's talk Yoongi.' He said now leaning on his arms too. 'Yeah, about what?' I looked over at him, seeing him smirk lightly.

"He's sure taking his sweet time to reply." He already got onto my nerves. 'What do you wanna talk about?' I asked again a little more pushy.

'I'll let you decide.' He took another sip not crossing eyes with me ones.

I looked back in front of me. "Okay then." I cocked my head to the side. 'Alright then~ but first cheers.' I held up my glass.

As he looked over I chucked it a little giving him a "come on" look. Lightly laughing he clenched his glass against mine. 'Cheers.' He said.

Gulping everything back at once he looked at me as he just took a sip.

'I'm not playing games. Mr.L/N.' I said to start it off, sticking my hand out over the railing, dropping the glass down the balcony. Only earning chuckles from him.

We hear a shattering noise at the end of the fall.

'I'm sure that wasn't necessary was it?' He chuckled and looked back froward taking another small sip.

'I know you are the leader of the Scar Gang.' I said casual, unmoved. He looked up at the sky. 'So you figured it out after all?' He stopped chuckling and looked serious.

'I'm not planning to harm your gang.' He said in an unbothered tone.

'You think I was worried about that?' I huffed. 'Not really no.' He replays back.

'What do you want Yoongi?' 'Keep away from her.' I snapped at him. 'Hey don't blame me. You were the one looking into me.' Snorting I laughed darkly. 'Says the one that screwed one of my biggest cocaine deals. And you never even showed your face.' He chuckled and sipped his drink again. 'Sure did.' And he took pride for it.

'If you had stopped trying taking over Daegu there would have been no problem.' Scratching my nose I turned around leaning with my back against the railing. 'Can't do.'

They both chuckle as Yoongi crossed his arms in amusement with a wide smile on his lips.

'I know I had seen you before, the first step I took in this apartment. You came and took a look when we were under fire.' I smirked widely. "He's a smart cowered." Chuckling he simply nodded. 'It was fun to look at, to be honest.' My smirk faded as he made me huff and let out a huge sigh.

Looking in I saw F/N and Seungho bombing each other with foam from the sink. She was smiling so peaceful and happy.

How could I be so stupid?

'Is she working for you?' I asked with a monotone hiding my breaking voice. 'No.' He said seriously. 'Good.' I sniffed.

'If you know what is good for her you leave her with me and Seungho.' Smirking my thoughts grew gloomy. 'Hm~ one day I'll take over your gang.' Just wiping off his comment. Making him chuckle again. 'We'll see about that.' He said standing straight as the sliding door slides open.

Seungho looked at me, over to his dad. 'I'm not stupid. Leave her out of this.' He hissed at us. His dad chuckled. 'You're to young fool.' Not facing his soon I could see Seungho balling his fist.

'I'm not doing anything to harm her. Just like you, I'll do anything to protect her-' 'phwahaha, pathetic!' The man laughs loudly as the two of us looked at him with daggers in our eyes. 'She's my daughter. Ones she knows about me she will choose a side.'

'No.' Seungho and I said in unison.

'She will not get to know this.' I said. 'Hide all you want Min. She'll just be like her mother.'

'See you later dad.' She smiled hugging her dad. I gave him a big smile as I shacked his hand one last time. He winked at me. He was making sure I wouldn't forget what he told me.

Seungho was walking down with us to the elevator.

Exiting the building we smiled at him. 'It was nice seeing you again.' I said shaking his hand firmly. He smiled and nodded giving me a pat on my shoulder before he stepped into the rich sports car one of his friends was picking him up with. 'I love you sis.' She smiled so big my heart flutters at the sight of it. 'I love you too.' She blew him a kiss as they took off.

Opening the car door for her she smirked at me. 'What?' I asked shoving my hands in my pockets.

Not a second later the street was filled with a big slapping sound.

My face became flustered. "D-d-did she just- S-SLAP MY ASS!??" My eyes widened as she grinned wider and stepped in the car closing the door after her.

'Payback.' I see her mouth at me from inside the car. I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head before walking over to my side.

On the ride back to the hotel I looked over at her. The street light highlights her cheek every time we pass on. Her hand caring her head. Smiling softly I looked back forward.

'Oh~' Her sweet voice reached out to me with a hint of disappointment. 'Hm?' I hummed back and looked at her. 'We didn't get the chance to eat at your parents' restaurant...' She pouted. Smiling I pulled back a string of her hair and looked back at the road. 'I'll call my mom and tell her we are gonna come by and get lunch there before we head home. No worries.' I smiled as she lit up out of happiness. 'Thank you, darling, I was just so curious about it.' Nodding we smiled.

A few minutes later I got a call on the handsfree mode of my car.

'Yeah?' I answered it.

'We are being followed.' Jimins voice was heard loud and clear over the handsfree mode. 'By who?' I asked calmly as F/N sat straight and started looking around. 'A navy SUV.' Looking in my rare view mirror I saw Jimins red car, with slightly behind him, on the next lane the navy SUV. 'Shit.' I cursed as I hiss out a sigh.

"We weren't gonna loss them in the car we are riding in right now!" I thought to myself.

We were sitting in a dark grey Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4.

'Wanna loss them?' Taehyung sneakers over the phone.

Sighing again I took the steering wheel with two hands. 'Can't think of another solution~ But let's just do it nice and steady.' 'I hear you.' I could imagine Jimin grinning, happy face as he sped up behind me.

'Stay on speaker. We need to keep in contact with each other in case something goes wrong.' I said looking in my side mirrors and rare view mirror before speeding up too. 'Alarm the guard.' I groaned in annoyance. Biting the inside of my cheek.

I could see F/N a little stressed but she was gonna be okay.

'Take the next exit off the highway.' Riding off the highway we went back into the city.

'Shit.' I cursed again as I lose sight of Jimin. 'What is it?' She asked looking back. 'Drifting through narrow streets it's really my thi-' I gulped on my own words as the navy SUV crashed harshly into our back. 'AISH! That's gonna cost me a fortune.' I looked over again.

'Switch seats!'

Giving a fast glare over at F/N I frowned. 'What! No!'

'LET HER DRIVE!!' Jimin yelled into the speakers as I frowned even more. 'Jimin you'll take her over. Find a place where we can find you, we have to lose them.' I unbuckled my belt as I took a sharp turn. F/N trow herself over me and took over the wheel. 'Good plan. Tell me when you guys are back on track.' 'We will.' F/N said as she looked serious, concentrating.

I held onto the door as she drifted a U formation, riding straight past them. 'Fuckers.' She hissed as she looked over in the mirror.

'Jimin, we've found you. What now?' Driving behind them F/N followed Jimins every move.

Behind us, we could hear the police sirens go off. 'Fuck!' I looked behind us. 'We lost them but gained the cops!'

'F/N I know you can do this.' Jimin hit the brakes and turning over the wheel into one of the smallest streets I had ever seen. And this only in a car length away. F/N hit the side a little as she tried her best to make the turn.

'We lost the cops.' She said breathing out. We drove into an underground parking that was at the end of the small alley. My car wasn't really made for small passages. The sides shredded against the walls as I cringed at the sound and the thought of my favorite car getting totally screwed up.

Stopping we were pulled back into our seats. She looked over at me with some sweat drops resting on her forehead.

'I love you.' She said as she went all in for a kiss. I held her face in between my hands and pressed my eyelids tightly shut together.

This could our last one.

Before I could do or say anything next she steps out and stepped into Jimin and Taehyungs car. Seeing them race off before my eyes.

I knew there was no time to loos so I jumped back behind the wheel and hit the gas making my tiers twist over the floor leaving a big black mark as I took off.

"This sure wasn't nice and steady~"

As we all were back on track I didn't feel safe.

'New plan!' I said nervously tapping my steering wheel. This wasn't normal for me.

'Put Daejung on speaker too.'

'Dae!? You there?' I ask as the phone went over. 'Yes boss!' He was riding behind me. 'I never said this before but I don't feel good man! Call me whatever the fuck you want but this shit is getting to me. We need to switch again.' I wasn't even nervous for myself. I was nervous for her.

'Daejung. You will switch with me and Taehyung well accompany me in your black range. Jimin, you keep F/N safe. Whatever it takes! Got that?'

Waiting for the next exit to come I clenched my jaw. 'Got it!' Jimin replays making me feel relieved.

Rushing through the back streets we stop on the side and all switch cars.

'You okay?' Taehyung asked as we pulled open the doors to our new vehicle. Giving him a look over the car before I duck my head under the roof. 'Yeah.' I said as we both closed the door. 'You sure don't look it.' I slide my tongue over my teeth. 'I've got a bad feeling about this Taehyung.' I looked over at him. 'She will be safe.' He assured me. Nodding I looked backward and switched the gear to ride along with the others.

-
{edited}
Waohhh soooo!? How was that huuu? Hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
35.7K 3.2K 32
A lost man with no memories of his past. A simple nurse with a simple life. You never thought a good man existed, let alone one that would appear rig...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...