Fourtris Forever

By Fourtris_Forever_46

*CONTAINS ALLEGIANT SPOILERS!* what would happen if Tris hadn't died? This story will keep you on the edge of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 PART 1
Chapter 21 PART 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THIS IS IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sequel!

Chapter 59

10K 261 150
By Fourtris_Forever_46

CHAPTER 59:

TRIS' POV:

I wake up, and feel Tobias' arms wrapped protectively around me. His head is nuzzled into my back.

I look at the clock, and it reads 10:30 a.m.

We slept in late!

I manage to wiggle out of Tobais' grasp without waking him, and head to the shower.

I think about yesterday. I am finally married to the love of my life. I smile to myself.

A scary thought crosses my mind.

Will he want children right away? Oh God, I hope not.

I step out of the shower, and get ready for the day.

When I walk into our bedroom, I don't see Tobias. Where is he?

I suddenly feel someone grab my waist, and I scream, terrified.

I spin around quickly, and see that it's just Tobias. He was trying to scare me. It definitely worked.

Tears collect in my eyes, and I start to cry. I thought it was someone trying to take me again. Like Peter, and Marcus did.

"Tris? I'm sorry, I didn't think I could scare you that easily." He says concerned.

I look down, still crying.

"Tris, why are you still crying? It was just a joke." He says quietly, sounding guilty.

He pulls me in for a hug.

"Tobias..." I croak out. "I thought if was someone who would take me... Like Marcus and Peter did." I cry into his chest.

"Oh, Tris. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't know you would think that. Please forgive me." He says.

"It's ok. I'm being a coward, and I need to get over it."

"You are no coward Tris. It will take a few years for you to get over it. It would take anyone who has been through what you have, years to get over it." He reassures me.

I stop crying, and and look at him. He still looks guilty.

"Tobias, I'm alright, you did nothing wrong." I say, pressing the palm of my hand to his cheek.

He kisses me softly, and my growling stomach interrupts us.

We both laugh.

"Let's go eat." He suggests.

_______________________________

When we get to the cafeteria, Chris looks mad.

"Why'd you cancel the reception?" She asks.

"Christina, we had to."

"Oh? Were you doing a little addition? Multiplication?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

I laugh remembering the last time she said that.

"No. Definitely not." I answer.

"Tris you really need to get over your fear. Do you want children?" She asks.

I nod. "Not right now though."

"Well if you want kids, you need to get over it." She says.

"Chris it's not that easy--"

"It's pretty easy." She says.

"Not when you're from Abnegation..." I mumble.

She just shrugs.

Tobias comes back with our food.

"Thanks." I say, and peck him on the lips.

We eat quickly and head back to our apartment..

"Tobias?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want children?" I ask out of the blue.

He looks a little stunned. "Yeah. I would like to have kids. What about you?"

Oh no. Does that means he wants them soon?

"I-I do, but I don't think now, or anytime soon would be a good idea..." I say quietly.

"Tris, we're too young to have kids right now. And you're still trying to get over your fear. I understand." He says, sensing that I'm uncomfortable.

I breathe a sigh of relief. Thank God.

"Tobias, I'm sorry." I say.

"For what?" He asks curiously.

"We're married now, and--and I'm not sure I can get over this fear anytime soon." I confess.

"Tris, I don't care about that. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you. That's all I care about."

"Thank you." I say, hugging him tightly.

_______________________________

TIME LAPSE: 12 A.M.

TOBIAS' POV:

I wake up to tossing and turning. I look at Tris.

She must be having a nightmare.

I try to shake her awake before the dream gets too bad. She won't wake up.

After about two minutes of trying to wake her, the screaming begins. Her scream is filled with pure terror, shock, and helplessness.

I get up, and run to her side of the bed.

"Tris! Tris wake up! It's just a dream, wake up! TRIS!" I yell over her screaming.

Tears run down her face as she continues screaming.

I kneel by her, and try yelling louder. I shake her shoulders, but still, nothing happens. Her screams are just as loud as when they started.

I notice tears running down my face too. Why won't she wake up?!?

I quickly run out of our apartment, and knock frantically on Zeke's door. He lives a few apartments away.

He answers the door in his boxers, looking exhausted.

"Why'd you wake me up?" He whines.

"Zeke, quick, grab Uri, Chris, and Shauna. Meet me at my apartment. Something's wrong with Tris." I say, still crying.

He sees my tears, and snaps out of his daze.

"Be there in a few."

I run back into our apartment, and Tris' screams fill my ears.

I kneel next to her, and hold her hand, whispering soothing things into her ear, knowing that she can't hear me.

Zeke, Shauna, Uri and Chris burst into our room, and look shocked.

"TRIS!" Christina and Uriah shout, running to her.

"Wake up!" Christina yells, shaking her. Now she's crying.

Uri tries to wake her next, shaking her, and yelling as loud as he can. He looks like he wants to cry.

Zeke rushes over with Shauna, and they try waking her, but it doesn't work.

"I don't know what to do..." I say, crying heavily.

I look up and see that Uriah's crying now too.

"I'm getting a doctor." Chris cries, as she runs out of the apartment.

"That won't work! If we can't wake her up, a doctor won't be able to either!" I yell after her.

I'm still holding Tris' hand, and resume whispering reassuring things into her ear.

Uriah grabs her other hand. I look at him sadly.

He looks at me, and tears are still making their way down his cheeks. I've never seen him cry.

Uriah and Christina were really close to Tris. Uri walked her down the aisle two days ago.

Christina rushes in with a doctor. She tries waking Tris, and uses different tactics than we did, but still nothing works.

"Night terror." She says. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait this out."

She leaves.

"Tris, please wake up soon." I whisper to her.

Now everyone is sitting by her, Chris holding her other hand now.

I cry harder as her screams grow louder, her dream obviously getting worse.

This is the worst thing in the world. Watching her suffer, and be afraid, and know that there's nothing I can do to help.

Be brave Tris.

_______________________________

A/N: Hey y'all! Thank you soooo much for all of the reads, votes, and comments! You're the best!

Ok, so I definitely will be doing a sequel for this. But, I have absolutely NO idea what the title should be. If y'all could comment some ideas, I'd be SO grateful!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

Be brave. <4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10.7K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1.5M 62.9K 200
(Twisted Wonderland X Fem! Reader) Y/n Wonderlin, the first girl in her family's bloodline. Her family is well known, even back then. Even tho she ma...