๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—œ๐—ป๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ด๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

By Hermohermoine

A story in which a quiet town is home to the quiet girl, A.J. Jones who would do anything for her twin brothe... More

Cast
We can't live without a home
The book
Jason's killer
The Black hood
Trading schools
The tales of Nancy Drew
The Red Circle
Becoming serpents
The fight (serpents vs. bulldogs)
Race with ghoulies
The snake charmer
The snake charmer pt.2
Dad is getting out of jail!
Trading schools again?
Sorry another not a chapter
Riverdale High
Introductions & vandalism
Knight in shining armor and party for dad
Retirement party= breakups
No more Peabody or Blackhood
"Happy Pickens day!" *not*
The case of the missing pickens head
My brothers girlfriend cleaned up a dead guy
The Shadow lakes house
He's like Dracula
Hunger strike
They found the car
Saving Cheryl
Carrie the musical
Carrie the musical pt.2
Guess who's back in town
I'm not stupid he didn't do it
Dads to the rescue
The ultimate sacrifice
Waking up and new information
The real retirement + arrests = "The best day ever"
Court Room and The Pool Party Fail
Lots of I'm sorrys and "The what King?"
Not a chapter
Ethel
Ethel pt.2/// Griphons and Gargoyles
"What the heck is a Speak Easy?"
I'm not property of Malachai.
Definietely not my style
Manhunter
Do you wanna drive
Everyone loves my outfit
Your family
Keep Fighting
Have you seen BadBoys 2
You have no food!
The Queen of England?
Princess
The floors are nice
Just Talk
I'm happy with life
Candy Store Songs&Dark Secrets
Understanding
Talks of the Future
First Challenge: 'Secrets, and Sins'
Challenge 2&3: Not Tonight
The Final Challenge: A Job Well Done
Leaving time
Promposal&Revamped Business Alliance
Assitance Transferred
A Load of Crap
Diggin Up a Body
Not a Sidekick
The Harpy
My Challenge
The Final Betrayal
Epilogue
Don't Hate Me
GUESS WHAT!!!!

Reggie shot Fangs?????

1.6K 38 2
By Hermohermoine

My eyes slowly opened when  I started to realize the pain in my neck.  I looked around and saw Sweat Pea was highly satisfied watching Mission impossible. I'm guessing something interesting happened because his eyes went wide then he pushed another piece of popcorn in his mouth.

I giggled a little when he noticed I was up "Everytime Kira, " "I know I'm sorry Sweat Pea, " "Are you okay though you seem to be extra tired lately, " I nodded.  "I'm fine, " he grinned at me and I did the same back before checking the time on my phone.

Crap "We're late, " I told Sweat Pea as I searched the collection of clothes I left his house.  He replied with a grunt when I looked over he was fully dressed and ready to go.  I ended up choosing:

When I walked out of the bathroom Sweat Pea was staring at me. "What? Do I have something on my face? " he chuckled softly but nodded his head no at me.  "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are, " heat flooded to my cheeks and I laughed awkwardly in response.  "Thanks, " I told him and he nodded. 

We rode Sweat Pea's  bike to the debate.  We walked and no one noticed how late we were so we took a seat in the back I sat in between Reggie and Sweat Pea. Oh the awkwardness I thought to myself then giggle out loud by accident.

Reggie and Sweat Pea gave me curious looks but I tried to keep my eyes on the debate.  Halfway through Hermione Lodge's sentences Veronica pushed forward pointing up.  "Oh my god it's the black hood, " The shots rang in my ear while Sweat Pea pulled me down. 

"A.j. Jones I know your in here.  I'll make it easy for you come out now or I shoot anyone of these random people, " The voice,  it was so familiar.  I tried  to picture where I heard it from. I heard a noise then a sad voice of what I suppose was an old woman.

"Please don't hurt me,  please, " the woman's words rang in my ear as I stood up to reveal myself.  Sweat Pea tried to pull me down but I pushed him off.

As I assumed he was holding the old woman with a gun to her head.  "Your coming with me Jones, " I nodded processing the situation.  When the cops busted in.  "Hey put the weapon down,  they yelled at the hooded man he stared at them distracted I looked over at the sad woman and took my chance.  I pulled her away from him when he looked over he cocked the gun and pulled the trigger.

I jumped over the woman praying I wouldn't hurt her. The sound of the shot so close made my hearing fade slowly. I opened my eyes and checked all over my body then aaw the gunshot right next to my calve. Jesus is real I said to myself happily.  I pulled myself up and noticed the police had lost the man,  he must've ran.

I helped the old lady get on her feet and she shoved me into a hug. "Thank you for helping me my husband is sick and I don't know what I would do if I wasn't there to help him, " I nodded at her secretly searching for Sweat Pea.

I saw him in the back with Reggie yelling my name.  I ran up to Sweat Pea when he was turned around and wrapped my hands around his eyes.  "Guess who, " I whispered softly in his ear. He pulled my hands off wrapped his hand on my cheek then our lips collided.

It was so passionate and slow I wanted him to hold me forever until I opened my eyes for a split second and saw Reggie.  I closed them again and slowly pulled apart from Sweat Pea pulling Reggie into a hug.

I could feel him grinning  which made me happy. I looked over at Sweat Pea and he was staring at his phone. "Hey the police are saying Fangs is asking for me so I'm a go.  You ready? " "Sweat Pea you go I'll catch a ride with someone you go be with your best friend, " the look in his told me he was happy I said that but wouldn't admit it.

"Are you sure? " I nodded. He decided to go then when I realized that the Andrews were no where in sight. Great I turned around and found Reggie grinning.  "You wanna go to pop's? " his question couldn't hide his nerves because he was shaking I laughed and nodded.

"Sure".
**************************

Reggie's p.o.v.

Bazzi Mine played in the background and she sung softly to it.  The tension was thick you could cut it with knife.  Like a plastic butter knife then she said the words. " Why did you do it Reggie? " I looked over at her and aaw the pain in her eyes.

"You said you loved me. I believed you.........." my eyes stayed glued to the road when we got there I pulled into the parking lot and parked then turned towards her. "You had a natural tendency to hang out with guys and since my dad just found out how much my mom was cheating on him...  It just changed me a little.  But I can't use that as an excuse I didn't deserve you. It's that simple I messed up and you found someone else. Hopefully I can  find someone as good as you, " I tried to read her and the sorry paint as her face.

"I'm sorry," she said softly like she was scared that if she said it to loud she would hurt something.  I looked at her and smiled "I'm sorry, " she looked at my lips but then closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Come on let's get inside, " she nodded and pushed the door open and walked out.
***********************************

Pop came to take our order. Chocolate shake "Chocolate shake, " she told him happily. Yep knew it. He looked at me questioning "Vanilla Shake, " I told him,  he nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"Is smaragdine still your favorite color? " I asked she nodded "What about you is red still yours, " I nodded to her and we did that for a few hours.

(smaragdine) 
*********************************

  A. J.'s p.o.v.

This was amazing I mean talking to Reggie again.  It was going great till Sweat Pea's ringtone started playing from my phone.  I picked it up and unlocked it. "Hey princess Fangs is getting out in an hour and he's asking for you, " "Okay I'm on my way, " I told by and hung up.

"Sorry Reggie Fangs is getting out soon do you think you could take me to the prison, " he nodded smiling.  "Aw I'm sorry I'm a just ask Jug to pick me up,  I don't need a pissed off Sweat Pea when his best friend just gets out," he nodded understanding.

Hey Jug can you come pick me up from Pops

Yea sure but I'm on the motorcycle

K I'll be waiting
************************************

Jughead had picked me up and we got into the building surrounded by protesters.  I greeted Sweat Pea and Toni when  Fangs walked out.  "Hey Fangs," I told him as I rushed him into a hug. "Hey A.J. how have you been? " I laughed "You just got out of jail and your asking me how I'm doing? " he nodded me causing me to laugh again.

Sheriff Minetta walked by and I grabbed his shoulder.  "Hey is there a side entrance we go out of? " His face was cold.  "Protestors all around the building so pick your poison serpent, " jerk I just walked over to my friends.

"I don't wanna die A.J., " he said holding my shoulders shaking me.  "Your not gonna, " I told him and looked over to Jughead. "What are we gonna do? " I asked woriedly.  "Listen," he said causing Fangs,  Sweat pea and Toni to walk over to him.

"We need to protect Fangs.  What's the sixth law? " he asked.  "In unity there is strength, " We said in unison.  "Then we surround him, a circle, "  We all nodded and wrapped our arms around Fangs.  We pushed the door open and kept the circle.  Jughead and Sweat Pea got in fights with two different protesters.

I saw Reggie slowly walk up to us he pulled out a something silver.  A gun.  Arcie ran over and tackled him to the ground but the shot rang out. I looked back at Fangs and watched the blood pool in one spot. Then it hit me,  Reggie shot Fangs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 174 16
Malaya Jones the girl who has her daddy big bad serpent king wrapped around her finger. She the one who stuck by his side when her mom, little sister...
31.3K 258 51
A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the friends are invited to their high schoo...
60.6K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
202K 4.9K 34
BUGHEAD STORY. ยกTISSUES NEEDED! Betty is a new girl in town. She's really shy and doesn't let anyone see her emotions or what is going on in her fami...