Bygone-G.D

Від devilssinner

Before the accident they were the perfect couple. He was charming, smooth, always did whatever he could for t... Більше

Hey!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Yooooooo....

21

1.2K 22 6
Від devilssinner

Grayson's POV
I was driving down a dark road easily pushing the car to 100mph. I was having the time of my life as I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from under my seat and put it to my lips taking long swigs of it.

I held my head and the bottle out the window hollering as loud as I could. I brought myself back into the car turning on any kind of music that would pump you up.

After driving for what seemed like forever I reached for the bottle again only for someone to smack my arm away. "What the fuck?" I said as I looked over to the seat beside me. I slammed on my brakes causing the tires to come to a screeching halt.

I sat with my hands gripping the wheel and my breathing becoming heavy. I slowly brought my gaze to the eyes that used to hold the same color as mine. "Hey bro." He spoke as he smacked my shoulder. "E-Ethan? Ho-how are you here right now?" I asked him as I examined his now perfect face. He no longer had the bruises and cuts covering his face. Even the gash was gone from him. His skin was back to being his soft caramel color which also held a light glow.

"You're fucking everything up Grayson. Get your shit together! Stop being this stubborn asshole. I know you better than anyone in this world, and this person you're acting like isn't the same Grayson I remember.." He spoke with an agitated tone. I looked down to my lap taking in all the words he was saying.

"You think I don't know that Ethan? I know I'm fucking up, but ever since I woke up I haven't been the same! I've lost the most important person in my life when I woke up! And I don't even remember how it happened! All I know is it was some stupid train accident."

"Let me refresh your memory." He said as his eyes turned dark and brought his hand to my throat shoving me out of the car. As I fell out the car I was standing behind a pair of train tracks. I looked around seeing we were in a different area. I looked toward seeing a pair of headlights coming towards me in the distance.

I then heard a loud roar and the ground shake at my feet. I looked to my right seeing a train coming fast. Why wasn't the railings coming down? I asked myself becoming frantic.

I waved my arms wildly at the car that was coming towards the train. They were speeding obviously but they never could have seen the train considering how dark it was out here.

"HEY!!!! STOP!STOP!" I screamed as loud as I could. The train came closer and closer as I ran across the tracks trying to catch their attention. Nothing worked as I ran towards the vehicle. My arms waving up and down trying desperately to catch their attention. I stopped dead in the middle of the road when I realized they couldn't see me and the car ran straight through my body. I turned around quickly and watched as the car got torn to shreds by the train.

It flipped a good three times before landing back upright. I quickly ran over to the vehicle instantly regretting it once I did. My body froze as I seen the lifeless body of Ethan in the driver seat. His body hung out of the window, his face covered in blood, as he laid unconscious. "E-Ethan?" I asked my voice coming out small. I looked over and saw myself completely unconscious in the passenger seat. I saw the piece of metal coming out of my stomach lifting my shirt seeing the scar where the object used to lay.

I brought my gaze back up not seeing Ethan there anymore. "Ethan!" I yelled frantically. I turned around seeing a blood soaked Ethan standing in front of me. "E-." I began but was cut off by him grabbing my throat and lifting me off the ground.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT GRAYSON!" He screamed in my face. I looked in his eyes which had turned completely black. This isn't Ethan. This isn't Ethan. I kept repeating to myself. He threw me against the car taking my head and turning me towards the scene.

"You take this sight in. This is what you have done! YOU. REMEMBER. THIS." I sobbed as he made me look at everything. I suddenly felt his grasp leave me and everything disappeared. I was back standing in the train tracks hearing another roar. But as soon as I looked over a bright light was in my face-

My body ripped to the side as I yelped loudly causing my body to slam to the ground. "Fuuuuucckkkk." I groaned gripping my rib cage. I looked around not knowing where the hell I was. I went to stand up grasping my pounding head. Once I squinted my eyes open I was in the kitchen.

Did I seriously fall asleep on the counter?

I rubbed my face as I felt the room still spinning. I walked to the unknown persons fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and finding my way to the front door. I opened the door but quickly closed it as the sun was killing me. I looked down seeing some guy with a pair of glasses lazily thrown on his face. I yanked them off his face and placed them on my own and walked to my car.

As I made my way home I thought about the dream. Is that what really happened? I thought to myself. Everything was so graphic. There was so much blood everywhere. I suddenly felt the need to throw up as I quickly pulled over and hung my door open as I let everything go. I swished some water in my mouth to get rid of the taste and sat back in my car with my head rested against the seat.

After sitting on the side of the road I threw the car in park and finally pulled into the driveway of my house. As soon as I walked in the door I was bombarded with question after question from both my parents.

"Where the fuck have you been!"

"Why do you smell like weed and alcohol?"

"Why didn't you at least call us?"

I became annoyed with all the yelling as my head was fucking killing me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" I screamed at the both of them and banging my fists firmly on the wall causing them to stand shocked at my actions. But I didn't care. I walked to my bedroom grabbing new clothes and heading to take a shower.

I reached for the pain relief bottle as I threw four pills in my mouth and drank from the sink. After I took the shower I received another text from Josh.

Josh
Hey man! Great catching up with you last night, definitely brought back badass memories lol. Totally should get together again sometime!

I thought to myself. Did I really want to start all of this back up again? Hell fuck yes. I smirked to myself as I sent a 'hell yeah' back to Josh. I honestly don't even know why I ever stopped everything. I was always so much happier back then.

Before I could think anything else I felt my eyes become heavier as sleep took over me.

Emari's POV
As much as I loved this baby inside me, this morning sickness was pissing me off. I already called my doctors office and had to go to an appointment later this afternoon. I was nervous even though I shouldn't be. I guess it's the thought I would actually be going by myself and not with Grayson.

I'd be lying if I didn't feel a little bad about yelling at him last night. But he needed to know how I felt. Even if he doesn't care one bit.

I also figured I would go get my hair cut. I wasn't going to dye it considering it was bad for the baby, at least that's what I heard but I wasn't going to take a chance. I quickly dialed the hair salons number hoping Mark would be there.

"Cutting Edge Hair Salon this is Mark how can I help you?" I giggle softly through the phone. " Hey Mark it's Emari I don't know if you remember me..." "Oh my gawwwwddd!!! Of course I do how have you been!" He basically yelled through the phone. "If you have anything open for a haircut today I could tell you in person." I said in a teasing kinda tone. "Haha well if you can come in now that would be perfect!" "Thank youuu Mark you're absolutely the best!" I chimed though the phone. I heard him snicker on the other end. "You know it baby doll! I'll see you soon ok!" "Alrighty sounds perfect."

With that I hung up and got changed into some ripped denim shorts and my nasa long sleeve shirt. I kept it basic as I usually do since I had a doctors appointment anyway.

i threw my hair in a messy bun considering I was cutting my hair anyway. I threw my all white Chuck Taylor converse on and grabbed my wallet, phones, and keys and made my way to the hair salon.

My mind drifted off to the last time I was coming to the hair salon to get my hair done for the dinner with Grayson. I wish I could hold him tightly in my arms once again while he whispered the sweetest thing in my ear. I felt a couple tears fall down my face as I aggressively wiped them away. Stupid fucking hormones.

I pulled into the salon parking lot and basically skipped inside. As I walked in I was hit by the string aroma of hair dye and burnt hair due to an older woman under the dryer. I scrunched my nose as I tried to ignore the smell. I looked around the salon waiting for someone to come over to seat me.

I met eyes with Mark as he had a huge smile spread across his face as he embraced me into a tight hug lifting my feet off the ground. I giggled into his shoulder as I hugged him back. "How have you been Mark!" I asked excitedly. "Perfect! I found a man you know." He nudged his shoulder into mine as we walked over to his station. I stopped suddenly and jumped up and down. "Awhhh are you fucking serious!!" I practically yelled. He laughed at my behavior and nodded. "His name is Anthony, he's a couple years younger than me, extremely handsome, works as a fashion designer for Vogue." I couldn't stop smiling at how happy Mark seemed to be. He was so precious.

"Enough about me how did everything goooooooo." He trailed off referring to that night. My mood suddenly turned saddened and Mark immediately noticed since he stopped brushing my hair. "Oh fuck it didn't go good did it?" He asked with sincerity in his voice. I gave a small smile as I took a deep breath in. "Where do I even begin. Well I went home and got changed into a dress he bought me. I tried to take the quick way to avoid traffic but there happened to be a huge train accident." I had to pause to clear my throat. "Oh yeah I heard about that, it's truly awful what happened, the poor guy lost his brother. It's so sad." I chuckled nervously as I looked back to him through the mirror. "Yeah it happened to be my Grayson." I said barely audible but he somehow heard me. He covered his mouth as he gasped out of shock. "Oh my god Emari sweetie I'm so sorry I had no idea." "Mark no it's ok you had no idea."

He shook his head in disbelief. "How are you guys doing though?" He asked cautiously. "When he woke up he had, well has no idea who I am. He doesn't remember our relationship and now he just turned into the biggest asshole ever. It's like his brain went back to the time when he was fourteen when we first met." I said as I played with my fingers out of anxiousness. "You're kidding." "God I wish." I said as tears threatened to spill.

Mark quickly embraced me in a hug as I let a few more fall down my cheeks holding my sobs in. Mark made me feel a little better since I had someone to talk to about everything. "And the best part is I'm pregnant with his kid." I sobbed the last part. He pulled away wide eyed. "Yes he knows by the way but he basically threw me to the side. He doesn't want anything to do with me."

"Well this new Grayson I'm hearing about is a complete asshole first and foremost. Secondly, honey you don't need no man to show people you can do this. It may been hell at first considering it's your first but I'll help you every step of the way. I've helped my sister with her kids and I'll for sure help you. I see only the best in you Emari and I see how strong you truly are. You don't take shit from other and if you do you throw it right back in their face." Marks words made me my heart ping. I smiled ear to ear as I gripped him for one more hug. "Thank you so much for listening Mark, I literally have no one to talk to." "Always sweetie, now what the hell are we doing today?" He asked as I smirked at him.

"Alright! We are done madam! He said as he ripped the cover from me and whipped my chair in front of the mirror. "Oh my god! It's beautiful as always Mark!"

He smiled widely and took a bow causing me to laugh. We walked to the register and I pulled out my card getting ready to pay. "No no no, this one is on me today." He smiled brightly at me. "What! No Mark please let me pay." "Nuh Uh, my treat seriously you can take me to dinner or something sometime." He giggle lightly. I gave up as I hugged him once again. "Thank you for everything again Mark." I nodded lightly, "I mean it Emari I will help you just keep me updated please." I nodded as I waved goodbye and headed to my doctors appointment.

"Miss Bergere?" I heard my name being called as I made my way to the room. She pointed to the chair for me to sit in as I jumped up in the seat flinching slightly at how cold it was. "Alright dear I'm going to need you to get changed into this gown as I get the doctor ok?" She smiled genuinely. I nodded as I quickly got dressed.

I heard two knocks at the door as the doctor came in. "Hello Emari how have you been lately?" She asked smiling brightly. "I've been fine." "Alright and what brings you in today?" "Well I took a pregnancy test and it said I was pregnant." I said as I looked down at my hands. "Alright let's go ahead and lay you back and we will do an ultrasound ok?" She asked making sure I was ready.

I leaned back my heart racing as she put the cold gel on my stomach. I shuddered lightly as she giggled. "Sorry I should of said it be cold." Yeah no shit Sherlock.

She then proceeded to put the monitor on my stomach looking around trying to find anything. After a minute or two I became hopeful maybe she didn't see anything. Not that I didn't want kids but like I said before I was sure as hell not ready. "Ohhhhh here we go." She said as she pointed to the screen. My heart fluttered as I seen two small little flickers on the screen. I became confused. "What does it mean when you see the two flickers?" I asked averting my gaze back to her. She laughed slightly as she met my gaze handing me the pictures she took.

"It means you're having twins sweetie."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

139 10 21
Kai was in an accident. An accident so terrible it ruined her; it made her...broken. She needed surgery so she wouldn't look like a freak. She neede...
Her g.d. Від Heather

Фанфіки

108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...
3.4M 104K 60
some people say that the most important things in life cannot be seen or even touched; they are felt with the heart. in that case, ethan didn't feel...