After Him

By BTSexyStory

BTS, EXO, Redvelvet fan Fiction The worst part about loving is that there is no assurance you will receive it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
😭😭😭😭
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 8

326 37 19
By BTSexyStory

He knows my name..
He knows my family job..

What does Kai want with me.

I couldn't enter back into class because of the commotion I did, so I waited outside of school for Kai to come out.

It was finally closing time and all the students were now coming out of school. Some girls giving me weird stare and shaking their head in disapproval while some would smile at me.

While boys would laugh at me and call me farmer daughter before laughing away.

I spotted Jimin coming out of class with Namjoon, the leader of BTS, Suga Mr. I don't care and Jin the boyfriend of Jungkook's sister. But Jhope and Jungkook were nowhere to be found.

Jimin pats  Namjoon shoulder then walk towards me.

"Aren't you going home?" Jimin asked.

"I'm waiting for someone." I replied as I continued to stare at the exit door of the school.

"Wanna go home with me?" I turn my head to Jimin confused.

"Are you sure you are Jimin. Jimin would never ask me that." I look at him suspiciously and he rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to or not?" He ask annoyed.

"I'm waiting for someone, I can't. So how did things with your friends go?" I ask, folding my arms.

"Fine. They weren't really angry about it. Well they spend their time teasing me about it. I haven't gotten to speak with Jhope and Jungkook yet, so I don't know what's going on with them." He replied and I nodded, feeling relief that it didn't end as bad.

"What about your fandom. Is it crashing?" I smirk at him.

"I'm good looking Joy. The only annoying problem I have is Kai, he keeps badmouthing me all over school. I know I lied about being a son of a rich guy but that doesn't mean he can go around degrading our parents life just because they are farmers."

Exactly the person I am waiting for.

"Don't worry about Kai." I say and he shrug.

"I don't really care. Anyway I'm going." He replied and I nodded.

"Bye."

I kept on waiting until I spotted Daisy and Nancy coming out of the school.

"Hey!" I wave at them and they turn to me.

Nancy rolled her eye while Daisy just smiles.

"So why did you lie about Jimin just being your friend. So you can laugh at how pathetic we are?" Nancy ask as soon she was in front of me.

"I don't know." I replied.

"I understand why Jimin lied, but I don't get why you lied to me all this time, even when we were friends before you never told me you were Jimin's sister."

I couldn't understand her words. Non of what she said made sense.

"Firstly, I lied because Jimin lied, secondly it wasn't my obligation to tell you who my family are and why are you blaming me?"

"No wonder Jimin lied, he probably didn't want to be family with idiots like you. I understand him, even if it was me, i would have lied. You ruined everything for Jimin." Her words left me speechless.

"Are you serious? Your only blaming me? Why? your still obsessed with my brother?" I snap at her.

"Jimin is not your brother, Jimin is just Jimin. He can't be family with a idiot like you. Just let Jimin know I am here to always support him" She flips her hair then walks away, leaving me with my jaw on the ground.

"Is she serious?" I ask Daisy in disbelief.

At this moment, people were pretending to like me because they know my brother is Jimin and people are also hating me because my brother is Jimin. I'm just so confused.

"Do you know where Kai is?" I ask Daisy as I try to brush off Nancy's irritating words.

"He has to clean all the class because he got into a fight."

"He got into a fight?" I ask confused. "With who?"

"Some random guys." She replies.

"When is he getting out of school?" I ask and Daisy looks at me curiously.

"I.. Don't know." She replies.

"Okay. Well see you tomorrow."

"Alright bye."

I waited longer than I had intended to.

The school has already close and it was almost getting late.

"What the hell is taking him so long." I stood up from the bench and toss my bag around my arm, deciding it was better to go home.

But then the school exit door opens.

I turn around and spotted Kai coming out of the school with his eyes on the ground.

"What took you so long!" I snapped at him and he looked up shock and confused.

"Uh.." He ask dumbfounded.

"I've been waiting for you for like six hours." I snapped.

"Why are you waiting for me?" He ask confused.

"Uh.. I wanted to ask you how you know about my family and you knew my name, how and why do you know about our family?"

"Background check.." He said in a 'duh' tone while my jaw was on the floor.

"You did a background check on me, what the heck! That's like.. Rude! Really rude!" I snap."And why!?" I ask confused.

Everything he is doing makes no sense.

"Jungkook seems to like you.." I was left speechless, shock, confused, flattered but that isn't the point, like what does he mean by Jungkook likes me.

"He does.." I ask, a bit interested to know why he thinks that.

"Well Jungkook seems to take interest in you."

Wait! Does Jungkook really like me?

"But that doesn't matter!" I snap at him and myself for easily being flattered. "Why did you do a background check on me. Its wrong for you to do that! And.. And stay away from me and my brother! That's what I have to say! I waited hours here to tell you to stay away from my brother and me." I scolded him.

"I need you, so I can't do that." He simple stated and I gasp in disbelieve.

"I don't care what you need! Just stay away." I snap and walk away from him, heading towards the stairs to go home.

"I said I need you, so I can't do that." I turn to him with a dull expression.

"What do you want from me." I fold my arm.

"I want you to teach me how to get a girl." He replies and I bursted out in laughter.

"Teach you how to get a girl. Well I owe you nothing, so I don't need to do you any favour." I said as I glare at him while walking backward, slowly stepping on the stairs while he follows me. "Beside I'm not a teac-" I felt my leg slip but before I could fall down Kai grabs my hand steadying me in my half way of falling position.

I froze in shock my back still half way from falling. If kai was to let go of my hand then I'll completely fall.

"I just saved you." Kai says and I raise a eyebrow.

"And so?" A smirk appears on his face.

"That means you owe me."

Hello my inexistent readers. Well if anyone is reading. Here is am update. Hope you like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
3.5M 94K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

182K 13.7K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...