Deal With Chaos #ProjectNiger...

Від random_Nigerian_girl

Kayla Williams loves quiet, loves being unnoticed, loves reading books and hates Tomisin Adekunle. But when... Більше

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Q and A guys.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
QandA chapter guys!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Final Author note
Coming soon

Chapter 33

1.4K 232 24
Від random_Nigerian_girl

Hey guys!!! Before we get into this chapter I quickly wanted to remind you guys about my q and a chapter coming up if you don't know about the  Q and A then check out the previous chapter it has all the information. Thank you so  much it means the world to me.

❤❤

The silence of the car on our way home was unnerving, it felt like there was a chasm....

Screw this.

Screw the pretty words and the poetry.

It was simple and plain.

I was angry at him!

I glared at him from the passenger seat as he navigated the streets before him.

It was at that point that I actually wished my eyes could actually shoot daggers.

I fixed my eyes back at the window and watched the telephone poles roll by, I felt a bit bored so I entertained myself by drawing on the window that was all fogged up.

"Can you not do that ?" Tomi snapped.

I turned my wide eyes to him, slowly I removed my hands from the glass and put my hands on my lap.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"What Kayla? If you have something to say just say it, mi o raye oshi" (I don't have time for
nonsense)

"Are you serious?" I asked.

He shot me a 'duh' look.

I raised my palm to my face, "Wait, Wait, why do I get this feeling like you're angry."

"Cause I am angry!" He snapped at me.

"Oh no no no, you don't get to be angry." I said pointing at him while his eyes focused on the road.

"What? Why?" He asked quickly looking at me then looking away, "What was that earlier, when did you become someone who just lets someone talk to them anyhow."

"Oh my God Tomi! She's your sister! Do you seriously expect me to be rude to your sister?"

"Oh I'm sure there were ways you could let her know that she was saying nonsense without being rude."

I let out a small laugh, "last I remember you're supposed to defend me when someone is saying nonsense about me."

"I did!" He shot at me.

"Oh do you actually call that half assed shitty job you did defending?" I spat at him.

Suddenly he made a turn into a random shopping complex and parked right in one of the parking spots.

Once he had turned off the engine he turned to me, "excuse me?" He asked softly.

I crossed my arms and faced my front, "You heard me."

"I can't believe you're talking like this..."

"I heard you!" I shouted cutting him off, "I heard you okay?" I said a lot more quietly tears springing to my eyes.

"About how I am broken and you love me too much and Dayo is a better fit, and your family already...Wo mi o mo (I don't know) I just know that I heard you." I continued my voice breaking at the end.

"Kayla." Tomi started when he saw the tear trailing down my cheek.

"What do you want Tomi? Huh what do you want me to say? I felt so humiliated and nauseous and when she brought up that Nessa bit, I felt like one crazy person, it's bad enough me thinking that I'm too broken for you, I don't need your sister thinking the same thing!" I finished roughly, wiping my face.

He reached out to touch my face, but I immediately jerked back.

"And what's worse? You keeping things from me! Obviously something is up with your family and I get that it's private but I have to know I'm not making it worse." I whispered to him.

He remained silent, the setting sun casting shadows on his face, he leaned back and took a deep breath.

"I don't want to talk about this Kayla, trust me it's irrelevant."

I don't know why but I got so angry, "oh and what about those sketches you have of me in js2! Explain that you weirdo!"

He froze, shock painted his features, slowly he turned to me, then softly asked "you went through my things?"

"It was after I heard all those stuff, I wanted to go back to the bathroom but I got lost..."

"So you decided to snoop around my things?" He angrily asked.

"It wasn't on purpose okay? I just saw your stuff and since you were going to show me.."

"You just decided that it'd be okay to go through them without asking me first?" Tomi shouted.

I fell silent shocked at his anger.

"What else did you see? What else did you see Kayla!" He asked with a raised voice.

"Stop shouting at me! Stop! I just saw the js2 picture I swear it." I shouted back.

He leaned back and shook his head, running his hands through his hair, he looked at me, "Look I'm sorry I shouted, I shouldn't have done that. I'm just...look can I call you an Uber? It's card so you don't have to worry..."

"What?" I asked.

He looked confused, "To drop you home."

"Oh wait, now you can't stand to be in the same car with me?" I said crossing my arms.

"What? No! we  just need space and time to think some things through without anger  and I quickly..."

I had immediately grabbed my things, stepped out of the car and started walking.

"Kayla Kayla wait! For heavens sake will you wait?" His voice came from behind me, only for him to grab my arm to face me.

"What? I want to go home, since you're sending me away, and I don't need your help." I finished practically snarling.

"What are you...I'm not sending you away."

I tried to pull away but he pulled me firmly back, "Kayla I'm not sending you away, I'm sorry if it seemed that way.."

"Are you breaking up with me? Do you want to leave me is that it?" I asked raising my hands in anger, my voice becoming thick with tears.

"What? no no no." He muttered grabbing my face within his palms and resting his forehead on mine, I immediately grasped his arms, "I can't leave you Kayla, it's not possible."

"Then talk to me!" I said to him. "Talk to me." I said again whispering.

He looked at me then nodded, "Okay, okay but it's late let me get you home then after school tomorrow we'll find somewhere to talk it out. Okay?"
I nodded in response.

"And I'm sorry it seemed like I was breaking up with you,  I was angry and you were angry and just wanted to get us out of that atmosphere, but it was stupid , I was stupid okay?"

I nodded, "yes you were" I agreed sniffing from my tears.

He leaned in and kissed my cheeks and my eyelids, he then cleaned my tears, "I love you okay?"

He then softly kissed my lips, "I love you." He repeated

He pulled back and grabbed my hand, "Look at you trying to leave like you can find your way home."

"Shut up" I started leaning into his chest, "it's just Maryland I can get myself home."

"Do you even know how to take a bus?"

I laughed, "I hate you."

————————————————————————

Tomisin ran up the stairs to his room when he got in, he bumped into Tolu as he was about to enter.

She raised her palm his chest to stop him, "Woah Guy calm down."

"Not now Tolu." He said impatiently.

"Look about this afternoon..."

"I said not now!! Fi mi le!( leave me alone)" he snapped at her.

Tolu stepped back in shock, but he immediately walked into his room without waiting to hear what she had to say.

He made a beeline to the old sketch pad that Kayla had obviously seen, then flipped quickly to the inside the pad, quickly he pulled out a piece of paper.

He ran back downstairs to the kitchen and looked for a lighter, a box of matches...anything.
After searching for minutes and nothing popped up, he walked over to the cooker and turned it on.

Quickly he put the piece of paper in the fire and watched it burn and soon enough the words 'Young Girl raped and brutalized by driver." turned into ashes.

Also the picture of the young girl with a black dash covering her face in the hospital gown were also ashes .

Tomi turned off the cooker and slowly slid to the floor burying his face in his hands.

Now all he had to do was figure how to lie to the love of his life.

*********************

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
That was fun!

Did anyone see that coming?
I did not!

Anyhoo don't forget to comment, hey! Don't forget to ask your questions and please vote.

Like I said if you don't know about the  Q and A then check out the previous chapter it has all the info.

Bless you and love you!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Broken Heart Від Ansh

Підліткова література

4K 619 33
Kayla Wilson has been alone from the very beginning. Having a family but still treated as someone who does not exist. As she grew up life has become...
654 16 9
Leilani was ready to leave high school behind her, along with the annoying boy that she'd come to hate due to that one night. But little did she know...
Daffodil Sprouts🌼 Від Faiii

Підліткова література

6.3K 2.1K 56
For the past three years, Yesmi has dreamt of only one thing; moving to New York to live with her mother. Surprisingly, an engagement, a phone call...
645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...