Solangelo One Shots

By galaxydog290

[DISCONTINUED] some Solangelo one shots. 90% fluff, 10% angst, 100% cringe-worthy. *whispers* give me the val... More

Thought You Could Fool Me?
Grocery Shopping
Doctor's Orders
I Didn't Order This
Airport Shenanigans
Nightmares
Achoo and I Love You
Someone Special
Arcade Date
Neko Nico
Falling For You
I'm Lovin It
Little Will
Foggy
Greek Delights Bakery
Drumsticks
Solangelo Watches Voltron
Trapped
You Stole My Heart
What the Seven + Reyna Think About Solangelo
NO, MY ICE CREAM!
Train Ride
Is Your Fridge Running?
Karaoke Night
Let's Get Physical
Alone In The Darkness
Halloween Time
Classic
Why Wait?
Slushie Love
Office Shenanigans
The Duck One
The One Where Nico Returns a Library Book
You Are My Sunshine
Stood Up
Be My Study Buddy
Cereal
Truth or Dare (But Without the Truth Part)
You Can Call Me Anytime
Buzzfeed Unsolved ft. Nico and Will
An Early Christmas Present
The Best Christmas Sweater Ever
Decorating Shenanigans
You Slid Right Into My Heart
Winter Nights
Dance With Me
Laugh With Me
The Jerk Next Door
A Night on the Beach
The Human Radiator
I Just Wanted Some Pancakes
Home
A Gift For My Love
You Make My Heart Go Wild
Kiss and Miss
Sick
Mornings With You
We Didn't Start The Fire
Driving My Mind Crazy
Touch
Lay With Me
Hoodie
Movie
Impromptu Duet Partner
Dancing's Fun When It's With You
Sweet Kisses pt. 1
Sweet Kisses pt. 2
Thunder
Always
Helpless (For You)
Yoga
Ticklish
Hiatus/Discontinuing Notice
Of Photos and Memories (Extra #1)
Of Promises and Rings (Extra #2)
Random Author's Note

The Sunny Death Duo

2.7K 82 22
By galaxydog290

Famous internet stars, Nico di Angelo and Will Solace. Over a million subscribers on YouTube and a bunch of fans. What started off as one video uploaded as a prank quickly spiraled into a pair now known as the Sunny Death Duo.

Yes, they are aware their channel name is dumb. But that's besides the point. Below are a couple of their videos.

• • •

"Ay, Nico! You mind coming over here a second?" Will shouted from behind the camera. Footsteps could be heard off screen and a few seconds later, the camera panned up from Will's feet to another man, his hair a mess and his oversized sweater hanging down his small frame, standing in front of their kitchen counter. His face was stoic with a side of annoyed. You could faintly hear Will's breath hitch.

"What do you want Will?"

"Aww, don't be like that Neeks."

"Don't call me Neeks," Nico grumbled, his face turning a slight shade of pink.

"Boyfriend privileges mean I get to call you pet names whenever I feel like it," Will stated smugly.

The camera zoomed in on Nico's deadpan face, one eyebrow twitching. "Guess we should break up then, huh."

The camera shook as Will moved closer to Nico. "Babe, no! I need you to do something first," Will pleaded.

Nico eyed the camera and the cameraman suspiciously. "What do you want?"

Then Nico said to the audience, "Y'all can't see this right now but this idiot is grinning like a madman."

Will started giggling but he stopped himself, the camera shaking once more. "I need you open the cupboard right above your head."

Nico's suspicions seem to multiply tenfold, his eyes narrowing more and his brows furrowing. "Don't tell me it's something like those balloons filled with paint again," Nico warned.

Will almost wheezed but covered it up with a cough. "Just open it. I promise it's not something that can hurt you or make you dirty."

The camera zoomed out until it showed the top half of Nico's blue sweater and the wooden cupboard door above his head. Slowly, Nico turned around and reached his hand to the knob.

He began to open it but the moment he did, something fell out and landed with a squeak. Nico looked down and took the object his hand.

"Is this... oh no." But it was too late. The cupboard door managed to swing open and unleashed what seemed to be a bunch of bright yellow, rubber duckies.

They cascades down in a yellow wave and repeatedly bounced off of Nico, who was yelling along with the squeaking the entire time. The camera was shaking uncontrollably as Will's guffaws could be heard behind the camera.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!" Nico's enraged war cry rang out. And with that he launched a rubber ducky straight at Will. It hit the camera with a squeak and the camera fell down to floor, the video going black.

• • •

"So how are you going to explain to the worker that you're trying to summon a dead chicken again?" Nico asked, amused.

The camera panned from Will's mischievous grin to a ouija board that was being carried in Will's arms and then back to his face.

"Easy! I'll just use my charms." He flashed a smirk into the camera. The screen wobbled a little.

"Okay then." Nico sighed. "Lead the way."

The video cuts off there and picks back up, showing Will in front of the cashier of a nearby fast food restaurant and waving the ouija board in front of them. The cashier, a look of piqued interest coloring her dark skin, slowly matched Will's crazy smile. She looked behind her shoulder and then nodded at Will.

Will pumped one fist in the air and then beckoned Nico to follow him behind the counter, a look of excitement on the former's face. Then under his breath, Nico said, "Here we go."

The video jumped to Will, standing in front of the fryer where the chicken was being fried and placing down the ouija board. You can hear the tail end of who was probably the cashier talking.

"—only 10 minutes before I have to kick you out, mkay?"

Nico agreed and the cashier walked away with some muffled footsteps. Will looked into the camera with a feigned serious expression.

"Tonight," Will said in an exaggerated deep voice. "We're gonna summon a demon—"

"A dead chicken," Nico corrected. Will ignored the comment and continued.

"Let's find out what it has to say."

Will began chanting really loudly, attracting the stares and giggles from other patrons who were mostly entertained. Will's chanting grew more and more incoherent and soon, he basically just sounded like he was gargling water and trying not to choke.

Meanwhile, Nico, who's recording the whole ordeal from behind Will, was actually trying not to choke on his own spit from laughing so hard. The camera was shaking quite violently.

When Will decided to cease his chanting (gargling), he placed his fingers on the planchette, the piece that magnified the letters that the ghost wanted to communicate.

"Are you here, dead chicken?"

The planchette did not move. Will tried a few more questions but did not yield any results. Nico was getting bored and was already running through his mind about what to cut out for the actual video.

"C'mon, Will. Let's wrap this up," Nico whined.

"Okay, okay, one last try," Will pleaded. He even added in a slight pout and looked at Nico imploringly.

Nico couldn't refuse so he let his boyfriend try one more time.

"Yo, dead chicken! Are you mad that we fried you?" Slowly, the planchette moved to the word "YES" in the top left corner. There was a gasp heard behind the camera and the fried chicken seemed to sizzle on cue. Will whipped his head towards the camera with wide eyes and his mouth open in shock. There was a look of pure wondrousness in Will's blue eyes that made viewers think that it was actually real.

"Well, there you have it folks," Will announced a bit shakily. "Now we know that the chicken is indeed mad that we fried it and is about to eat it."

Nico snorted and Will fixed him with a playful glare and poked him.

"What are you laughing at?" Will asked in mock offense.

"Nothing, nothing." Nico trailed off but his voice was teasing and it was clear he wanted to say more. But then Will interrupted.

"Okay, let's save it for later. We need to skedaddle so that we don't get forcibly removed from this place," Will reasoned.

"Sure thing... sweetums," Nico added.

Will blushed but his smile never faltered. "Now that, was horrible."

Nico laughed and agreed. "Yeah, I knew it sounded horrendous the moment it left my mouth."

"Hm, actually it wasn't that bad," Will mentioned, batting his eyelashes dramatically at Nico.

Nico sighed, though judging from his tone, he wasn't serious. "Whatever you want." Will's smile lit up n

"Great! Now, let's get outta here."

The video cuts off there.

• • •

The camera turned on to reveal Will's feet on the hardwood floor of his shared house.

"Oh, Nicooo!"

Footsteps could be heard, progressively getting louder.

"What do you want, Solace?"

However, just when Nico's feet came into frame, Will stuck his right foot out and into the path of Nico's own two feet.

Nico stumbled bit managed to catch himself. The camera panned up and focused on Nico's dark and broody face, but his twitching lips are a telltale sign he was also enjoying this.

"Three..."

"Uh oh," Will whispered under his breath.

"Two..."

Will turned around with the camera and took off running down the hallway. "Gotta go fast!"

"One!" Nico's voice rang out.

Will let out an audible squeak as he heard and felt thundering feet chasing after him. However, both of them were enjoying it if people couldn't tell from their excessive, breathless laughing and the smile that could be heard from both their faces when Nico finally tackles Will onto the living room couch.

The camera falls on top of the coffee table, meaning that it had a perfect view of Nico laying on top of Will.

"Hey there, you come here often?" Will questioned, trying his best to act smooth.

Nico responded by smushing Will's face with his hand, to Will's muffled protests, and looking straight into the camera.

"This man right here is my boyfriend." But even though it came out exasperated, the fond smile on his face told their audience all that they needed to know.

• • •

A/n: y'all, I am sorry that I didn't get one out last weekend. I've been going through a writer's block and you will not believe how many drafts I have that I just can't finish. So I have decided that I'll probably start uploading chapters whenever I want to instead to setting a strict schedule for myself. Writing has become more of an obligation lately and frankly, I want writing to be fun so hopefully this'll help.

But don't worry though, I'm not going on a hiatus! I'll even try to get one chapter out every week too, though it's probably unlikely lol.

Thank you to those who have stuck around and thank you to those who are going to continue sticking around. Y'all are the real MVPs!! <3

Also don't mind this one shot, i know, it was cringy hhhhhhhhhhhh (but at least solangelo will never stop being cute)

-Victoria :)

P.S. also hello to the new readers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 893 25
This is my Solangelo/ Wilco story. Most characters belong to Rick Riordan. Enjoy.
71.3K 1.8K 61
Solangelo. Prepare to cry. Oh and there will be death- lots of death. Ok fine I'll do some cute ones no matter how fun it is to make you people mad a...
18.5K 276 42
This entire book is just going to be Solangelo and Percabeth fluff, oneshots, and headcannons. Of course, the boys will be doing dumb things together...
2.7K 312 19
One like the day, the other liked the night. One liked things bright, the other dark. One was a healer, the other was death. Two people so opposite...