A K-Pop Utopia (A Black Kitty...

By Mbita4

The Toxins and BigBang are back. And with the likes of WINNER and BlackPink, The Toxins' journey into the k-p... More

Word to the Readers
Chapter 1: Guess Who Was In The Closet
Chapter 2: In The Halls Of YG
Chapter 4: From Times Square to Dance Square
Happy One Year Anniversary, Toxins
Chapter 5: BTW (BlackPink, The Toxins and WINNER)
Chapter 6: BigBang's Dorm
Chapter 7: Bumping Heads....with BTS
Chapter 8: "We Are EXO."
Chapter 9: Lovestruck
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: F.U.N
Chapter 12: The First Teaser
Chapter 13: Being an EXO-L
Chapter 14: The Second Teaser..... And Monsta X
Chapter 15: The Hero Challenge
Chapter 16: Boys' Night Out (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Boys' Night Out (Part 2)
Chapter 18: Cream Coloured Doughnuts.... And B.A.P
Chapter 19: As Red As RedVelvet (Part 1)
Happy 2nd Anniversary, Toxins!
Chapter 20: As Red As RedVelvet (Part 2)
Chapter 21: Before The Party Begins
Chapter 22: Let The Party Begin
Chapter 23: Surprise Me
Chapter 24: A Double Surprise
Chapter 25: Getting Ready
Chapter 26: The Big Day
Chapter 27: "Sweet Like Sugar."🍭
Chapter 28: We Are Making An Album
Happy 3rd Anniversary, Toxins!!🥳🎂💃🕺
Chapter 29: Distractions
Chapter 30: Johnny Jerkins
Chapter 31: Last Saturday Night
Chapter 32: Bang Yong-guk's Doppelganger
Chapter 33: Collaboration
Chapter 34: The Power of Music
Happy 4th Anniversary, Toxins!!!🎊🎂💃🎊🥳
Chapter 35: Christine's Crisis
Chapter 36: Yong-guk's Offer
Chapter 37: The Outdoor Movie
Chapter 38: A Movie Disaster
Chapter 39: Held Down
Chapter 40: YG on lockdown
Chapter 41: Johnny Trouble
Chapter 42: Finding Lee
Chapter 43: Fool Us Once
Chapter 44: Off To Hongdae
Chapter 45: Before It Happens
Chapter 46: Another Disappearing Act
Chapter 47: Christine's Date

Chapter 3: Hanging Out With BlackPink and WINNER

33 1 0
By Mbita4

"OMG! It's The Toxins!" Rosé exclaimed as she approached us, still not believing whether she was seeing us for real.

"Sam, hit me right now because I'm seeing Rosé and I feel like I'm dreaming," said Mike as he started to rub his eyes.

I rubbed his shoulder gently and then hit him so hard that he yelled.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?" Mike asked as he rubbed his shoulder and looked at me.

"Would you prefer I slapped you in the face instead?" I asked.

Rosé with the rest of BlackPink giggled at what happened. I looked at my brother and I could clearly see him blushing.

"Is this really for real!" Zoey asked excitedly as she jumped. "It's really BlackPink!"

"Oh, gosh!" said Christine. "This is so cool!"

"Pretty awesome if you ask me," said Daniel. "I still can't believe it myself."

"We also feel the same," said Jisoo as she came up to us and she had a wide smile on her face.

"I am such a big fan of you guys!" said Jennie.

"Same here," I said.

"Me too!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

"Mike has a crush on you, Jennie," Daniel blurted out all of the sudden.

"What! No, I don't!" Mike turned to look at his brother angrily.

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, he does," said Christine as she turned to address Jennie.

"So cute," said Jennie as she smiled at Mike. "Just so you know, I also like you too."

"Mike has finally got a girlfriend," said TOP.

"Ya, he does," said Zoey as she smiled with glee at Mike. "Hallelujah!"

"Stop mocking me, you guys," said Mike. "It's so not funny anymore."

The BlackPink members couldn't help but smile at Mike and I for one could clearly see how embarrassed and shy he was.

"Okay, guys, enough," I said. "I think Mike has had enough for one day, don't you think?"

"It's not wrong being a fan boy, isn't it?" TOP asked.

"No, it's not." I turned to look at TOP. "But let's not forget that we have an agenda."

All eyes were on me and when I looked at each of The Toxins, I could clearly see they were confused.

"What agenda?" Christine asked.

"You know," I said, trying not to blurt out to BlackPink and the receptionist who was looking at us that WINNER were waiting for us outside. "The agenda we made some time ago upstairs."

It was then that realisation hit The Toxins and they were all nodding their heads and saying things at the same time in agreement.

"I remember now," said Daniel. "Ya, we better get going."

"Where are you all heading?" Lisa asked.

"Ummm, we were just planning to go back to the hotel," I said. "Since we're done with practise. TOP is willing to drive us there."

"Well, that's not nice," said Rosé as she pouted her lip and folded her arms. She looked like a cute angry little girl. "We get to meet you guys for the first time and we don't get to hang out? That's pretty unfair, don't you think?"

"So true," said Jisoo. "Why don't we all hang out?"

This just got tough. On one hand, we are trying to hide the fact that we already made plans to hang out with WINNER and worse off, without Yang Hyun-suk's consent. And now, BlackPink also want to hang out with us, and "still" without their manager's consent. I had to think of something.

I scratched my head. "Mmm, to be honest, I'm not sure if your manager will like it that we are all hanging out. He would freak out, don't you agree?"

"Why?" Jennie asked. "It's not like you're dangerous to be around with, are you?"

I rolled my eyes and muttered,"you've no idea."

"Our manager clearly classifies us as dangerous," said Zoey.

"Like we are weapons of ultimate destruction," said Daniel.

"He also calls us monkeys because we're too hard to handle," said Christine.

"But just because he calls us monkeys, doesn't mean we're weapons of destruction," said Mike. "We mess up, ya, but destruction is a different thing."

"Wow, Mike, really smart," said Jennie as she giggled.

"Thank you." Mike smiled confidently.

"Well, I would advise that you don't hang out with them," said TOP. "They are bad to be around with."

"That's not what Seungri oppa said some days ago," said Rosé. "He said they are fun to hang out with. So, we want to hang out with them too."

I wanted to slap my face in annoyance but I ended up looking at TOP, giving him the eye. TOP shrugged his shoulders knowing that I was blaming him for Seungri's mess. Seungri had a big mouth, that's for sure.

"I think it will be a good idea to hang out," said Zoey. I looked at her.

"But, Zoey.....," she interrupted me before I could finish.

"Come on, Sam, think about it," she said. "We don't know how long until we finally decide to go back home and this might be the only time to hang out with BlackPink. We finally get to hang out with girls for once instead of guys all the time."

"I agree," said Daniel.

"Me too," said Christine.

I looked at Mike and he was looking back at me. He finally cleared his throat.

"I also agree," he said finally.

It looked like I had no choice. WINNER were waiting for us outside and would probably be wondering what's taking us so long. And also, Zoey did have a point. We might never know when we will ever hang out with BlackPink.

"Fine, let's go," I said.

"Yes!" everyone exclaimed so happily and I was soon huddled up with hugs from my group and surprisingly from BlackPink too. TOP stood there, looking on.

"You're so going to get into trouble," said TOP as he shook his head.

"I know," I said after everyone stopped hugging me. "Remember the question you asked me before I walked into the lobby, the one I never answered?"

"Ya. What about it?"

I smiled at TOP. "Follow me and we will talk."

I started to walk out of the lobby and the others followed. We found ourselves walking across the car park and we stopped right next to TOP's car. I looked at TOP, then at his car, telling him with my eyes to open the door.

"What are you up to?" TOP asked.

"We're going to pack our gym bags in your car and go hang out with BlackPink," I answered.

"But that doesn't answer my question."

"What question?" Jisoo asked.

"Just like we want to hang out with you guys, we also planned to hang out with WINNER," I said, as I looked at Jisoo.

The four BlackPink members suddenly looked confused.

"Wait, WINNER are here too?" Jennie asked.

"Ya. That was the agenda Sam was talking about," said Christine.

"Oh," said Lisa as she slowly nodded her head. "Won't that get us into even bigger trouble?"

"That's what I told Sam," said TOP as he looked at me. "When the fans see you guys hanging out, they will take pictures and post them all over social media."

"I already know that and that's why we will just let it be," I said. "Now open the door to your car so that we can leave our gym bags in there."

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" TOP asked. He looked really surprised. "You agree that you would rather get in trouble with our managers or what?"

I tried to put a smile on my face. "If you've a little faith in me, you'll see what I mean."

"I don't know if I should trust you on this one, Sam. Remember what happened that day at the Arts Centre because of your plan? You would have gotten hurt."

"What plan?" Jennie asked as she looked at TOP and then at me.

"Don't ask," said Zoey as she rubbed the back of her neck. "It's a long story."

"Don't bring that up again, will you?" I asked as I looked sternly at TOP. "What I mean is that we don't have to hide from our managers that we have already met. We'll make it look like we all met by coincidence."

"And how are you going to do that?" TOP asked.

"We already have our fans to do that, don't we?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "Pictures will be posted all over social media and once our managers see that we have already met, there's simply nothing they can do about it."

"Sounds like a swell idea to me," said Mike. "With the photos that will be circulating, it will all seem like we met by coincidence and just decided to hang out. Brilliant, Sam."

"I also love the idea," said Jennie.

And everyone else seemed to agree. I smiled at the positive response I got and I turned to look at TOP who looked at me with amazement. He shook his head and smiled.

"You never seize to amaze me," said TOP. "Looks like you win on this one. Again."

"Sam is just so smart," said Jisoo. "All this looks like it's going to work out just fine."

"We better get going, shall we?" I asked. "These guys have been waiting too long outside the gate."

After the four Toxins and I had packed our bags in TOP's car, we soon headed for the gate and the guard standing by, opened it for us. When we all walked out of the premises, standing close by were WINNER. And by the looks on their faces, they must have grown quiet impatient with all the waiting.

"What took you guys so......?" Seunghoon was about to ask but immediately he saw BlackPink, he stopped his sentence short. "What are they doing here?"

"They are the ones who took us so long to get here," said Christine.

"For a moment, I thought it was our manager," said Seungyoon looking surprised.

"No, they will be hanging out with us too," I said.

"Huh? No, they won't," said Mino, as he shook his head.

Lisa had her hands on her hips. "Yes, we will."

"The Toxins already made plans to hand out with us first," said Seunghoon. "So I don't get why you would want to join us. We're already way too many, don't you agree?"

"I agree," said Seungyoon.

"Me too," said Jinwoo.

"It's not fair that you get to hang out them just because you want to," said Jennie.

"We met them first," said Mino mockingly. "You snooze, you lose."

Jisoo stomped her foot angrily on the ground. "Well, that's not very nice!"

"Guys, stop!" I said as I decided to intervene. "Fighting isn't going to get us anywhere."

"Well, they are fighting over us," said Daniel as he smirked.

"You're not helping, Daniel." I turned to look at my brother.

"Sorry." He shrugged his shoulders. "I couldn't help it."

"Look, guys," I turned to face them. "I know we planned to hang out with WINNER first....."

The four WINNER members were smiling thinking they might have won this round, but they were in for a surprise.

"....but now that BlackPink are here and want to hang out, we have no choice but to let them join us."

"YES!" The four BlackPink members exclaimed together with the other Toxins. WINNER murmured in disapproval.

"But why, Sam?" Seunghoon asked. "It was supposed to be WINNER and The Toxins. Not WINNER, The Toxins and BlackPink."

"But what can we do?" I asked. "They caught us right before we could leave and they wanted to hang out too. Don't forget, our managers don't even know that we're all here together."

"Ya, but we're too much of a crowd, don't you think?" Jinwoo asked.

"Come on, guys," said Zoey as she came to stand next to me to address WINNER. "It's going to be so much fun. One day it will be just WINNER and The Toxins. Don't worry."

"Whatever," said Seungyoon as he folded his arms and looked upwards at the sky.

I smiled at his cute reaction. "Cheer up," I said. "You'll see that we're going to have a blast."

"That's so true," said Rosé as she came to stand on my other side. "So, what are we waiting for? We better get going before our manager ever gets to look out of his window and sees us all standing outside the gate."

"Oh, boys," I said to WINNER. "There has been a change of plans."

"What plans?" Jinwoo asked.

I told them what I had discussed with the others earlier in the car park about us being discovered by fans so that our managers will think we all met by coincidence. They didn't seem to object to it and said it was a pretty good idea.

"You guys go ahead and have fun," said TOP as he looked like he was about to turn around and head back through the gate. "I'll be heading home since you don't need me around anymore."

"Oh, no, you don't," I said as I quickly turned around and held his hand. "I still need you around."

"Need or want?" he asked as he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You never asked about that last time," I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"I like to be wanted, Sam," he said. "You of all the ladies in the world know that."

Zoey, Christine and the rest of BlackPink giggled behind me obviously enjoying the little scene in front of them. I heard Seunghoon mutter "oh brother." Oh brother, indeed.

"Fine," I looked down at my feet, took a deep breath and went back to look at him, changing my facial expression. "Don't go, Choi. I want you around. Don't go, please."

The girls yelled with glee and I could hear the boys mutter in disapproval. TOP's lips were raised into a wide smile.

"You'll make a perfect actress someday. You had me very convinced since you called me by my real name," he said as he leaned in closer and held my chin. "And I would never hesitate when it comes to the kissing scenes."

"Okay, enough," said Seunghoon as I felt him come from behind. I felt him wrap his arms around me and lift me off the ground, turning me away from TOP.

"Hoony! Put me down!" I kicked my legs in mid-air as he took a few steps down the street away from the others.

"Oh, now you're calling me Hoony," said Seunghoon as he continued on his way and I continued to struggle in his arms. "That's interesting."

"Don't be so flattered," I said as I frowned. "Now put me down! Guys, help!"

"Come on, Seunghoon," called out Jennie. "You can put her down now!"

"No," he said as he continued walking. I could hear quick footsteps behind us as I kicked the air again.

"This is ridiculous! Please, put me down!" I exclaimed. "This is embarrassing!"

"I like it when you call me Hoony," said Seunghoon. "Call me that again, will you?"

"Heck no! Put me down!"

"You're such a fighter, aren't you?"

"She's a feisty one, I can tell you that," said TOP behind us.

"She's always been a fighter," said Zoey. "Though she looks pretty innocent on the outside."

"Oh, really?" Rosé asked as she now sounded interested. "Tell me more."

I rolled my eyes when I realised that the others weren't going to help me out at all. I looked in front of me and realised most civilians walking down on either side of the street were looking our way, most especially at Seunghoon and I since I was being carried in his arms. I felt so embarrassed as I tried to break away from him again.

"Oh, we'll tell you," said Mike. "Hey, Zoey, do you remember that time when Sam punched that guy in the face on your second day of high school?"

"Oh, I remember that day," said Zoey. "You wouldn't believe it but all of that happened so suddenly."

"Tell us what happened," said Mino.

"Gosh, guys, my life story isn't some movie," I said as I rolled my eyes and kicked my feet in the air again.

"It's is now," said Seunghoon. "Now hold still so that I can also listen."

I rolled my eyes and started to think that if I could turn around and punch Hoony in the face, I would gladly do it without regret.

Zoey continued the story, "it so happened that we were walking out of the school bus on Tuesday, right after we opened school. For Sam and I, it was our second day in high school just as Mike put it. As we walked out of the bus, a classmate of ours, I believe his name was Johnny....?"

"Ya, it was Johnny," said Christine.

"You even remember his name?" I asked. To be honest, I was a little surprised.

"Of course I remember his name," said Zoey. "It's hard not to forget."

"So what did Johnny do?" Rosé asked.

"He was the like the most popular guy in school, since he was in the school football team and everything," continued Zoey. "The thing is, he always used to make fun of Sam since we were little kids. I always thought he liked her."

"No, he didn't!" I yelled. I quickly closed my mouth when my voice echoed down the street and people looked my way.

"Of course he did. Any who, when we got out of the bus, I was talking with Sam until he pulled her hair from behind. He always used to do that even in class since he also used to sit behind her. And the next thing I know, Sam had quickly turned around and all I heard was a bone crunching sound. When I turned around, Johnny was on one knee holding his bloody nose."

Everyone around Zoey listening to the story were like, "oooh!" Even Seunghoon.

"It wasn't that painful," I said. "He didn't even cry."

"A kid would have cried, Sam," said Daniel. "Johnny wasn't one."

"Did you get into trouble, Sam?" Lisa asked.

"Apparently, she didn't," Christine answered. "It all happened when they were still in the school parking lot and there were no teachers around."

"And besides, Johnny couldn't report her either," said Mike. "Not because he liked her, but because Sam was too sweet and innocent to ever get into trouble."

"That's not true," I said as I tried to turn around to look at the others but I couldn't. "He had the chance to report me to the school nurse."

"Ya, who didn't believe him because Samantha Glasson was the angel of the school who wouldn't even hurt a fly," said Daniel. "I was there in that school ward, you know? She didn't believe a thing."

"Sam was always a teacher's favourite and that's why she never got into any trouble," said Zoey. "Johnny even had to lie to his coach that he broke his nose while riding a bike and hit the pavement because it was pointless telling him the truth."

"Well, at least he never lost his good looks or else I would have done much worse," I said.

"Ya, I know. Since then, he's always been so nice to you and not bullying you all the time."

"Now I see how she never gets into trouble with Collins," said TOP. "She has that perfect angel face."

"You got that right," said Jinwoo. I could almost imagine Christine frowning.

"I don't have an angel face," I said. "All that happened in high school was simply because of pure luck. And besides, I had already built a reputation among the teachers so they always took my side."

Seungyoon laughed behind me. "Spoken like one who knows how to work on her charm."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do," said Seunghoon as he finally let my feet touch the ground when we stopped right next to a bus stop. I felt relieved.

"Thanks," I said as I looked at Seunghoon. "It was about time you put me down."

"You were getting really heavy," said Seunghoon. "Besides, I was afraid that you might just punch me."

"Don't kid yourself," said Zoey. "Sam would never punch anyone unless it's necessary. And you also have a cute face so she wouldn't like to ruin it."

"Ha, don't tempt me," I said as I cracked my knuckles.

"So what are we even doing here?" Jinwoo asked as he looked up and down the street.

"We're supposed to hang out, aren't we?" I suggested. "I just don't know where, to be honest." I ended up scratching my head and leaning my back on the pole of the bus stop sign.

"Or we can just wait for the bus since Seunghoon brought us here in the first place," said Seungyoon.

"Well, we have to think of something or else we might just go in the bus and end up going nowhere," said Jisoo.

"Why don't we do that?" Zoey suggested. "Just let the bus drive us wherever it goes. I bet we will figure out where to go from there."

"That sounds crazy, but it might just work," said TOP.

"Oh, look!" Christine pointed down the street. "Here comes the bus now."

"I can't believe I'm about to enter a bus with no clue as to where I am going," I said. "Anyway, I think it's a good thing since we have never used public transport before during our stay here."

"That sounds like an adventure on its own, doesn't it?" Seunghoon asked.

I stared up at the clear blue sky as I thought of what to say next. "I guess you're right on that one." I turned to smile at him.

The bus got closer and stopped right in front of us. The doors automatically flew open. At first we hesitated, looking at each other and wondering who was going to go in first.

"If you're worried about the bus fare, don't worry," said TOP. "We can all go in and I'll pay."

"I was waiting for you to say that," I said as I smiled at TOP. "That's why I needed and not wanted you around."

"Ladies, first," said Mino.

"Thank you, Mino," said Zoey as she got into the bus first, then the rest of us ladies followed.

"Collins is going to freak if he were ever to find out that we're in a bus," said Christine as she took a seat.

"So will our manager," said Rosé as she took the next set of seats behind Christine.

"This going to be so fun," said Zoey as she sat next to Rosé.

"Wanna take a selfie?" Rosé asked.

"Sure!"

I sat behind Rosé and Zoey who were busy taking pictures with Rosé's phone. Jisoo and Lisa sat behind me. I looked around the bus and noticed that there were only three people in the bus apart from us. They were all older looking who seemed to be minding their own business. They occupied the last three rows in the bus. The bus wasn't full like I thought it would be.

"Weird," I said when Jennie came to sit next to me. "I thought it was full."

"Must be because it's a Sunday in the morning," said Jennie.

"It's almost close to noon," said Jinwoo as he sat on the opposite side of the bus. "Doesn't look like it's a busy hour."

"Won't Collins be calling us soon?" Mike asked as he sat in front of Jinwoo.

"Don't scare me, Mike," said Zoey as she immediately stood up from her seat. Rosé quickly pulled her back down with her hand on Zoey's arm.

"You're making her nervous again," said Daniel as he came in the bus and sat next to Jinwoo.

"Well, he is supposed to call to check up on us," I said. "We'll just say that we went out with TOP. And in that way, we will supposedly meet with WINNER."

"And what about us?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, the receptionist is obviously going to tell our managers that we've already met BlackPink," I answered. "So, I'm not that worried."

"Smart," said Seungyoon who also sat on the opposite side with TOP in front of Jinwoo and Daniel.

"That's why I think girls with brains are hot," said Seunghoon who sat in the same row as I was with Jennie on the opposite side. He was looking at me deeply with his hand under his cheek and his elbow leaning on the top of the seat.

"Remind me to slap him if he acts funny, will you, Mino?" I said to Mino who sat next to Seungyoon close to the window.

"Whatever you say, BK," said Mino as he gave me a thumbs up.

I hadn't noticed that the bus was already moving until I looked out of the window and down the streets of Seoul. It's been a while since I ever got to use public transport and it reminded me of the old days back home when I would use the bus to move around town.

"Hey, guys," said Mike. I turned to look at him and he had his phone in his hand. "Someone's calling."

"Please, don't tell me it's Collins!" Zoey squealed as she covered her ears and skidded down on her seat, hiding herself.

"Don't be such a whim," said Mike. "It's Taeyang."

"Taeyang!" I exclaimed excitedly with the rest of the other ladies. Zoey excitedly sat up on her seat.

"Why do the ladies love him?" Seungyoon asked with a confused look on his face. "I fail to understand."

"He's amazing," I said.

"He's so likeable," said Lisa.

"He's handsome," said Christine.

"He's a gentleman," said Jisoo.

"He's hot," said Jennie.

"Freakin' hot," Zoey added.

"And kindhearted," said Rosé.

"Okay, why don't you tell him that since its a video call," said Mike as he got up from his seat and stood in the aisle as he answered the call holding the phone up.

"Hey, Taeyang," said Mike as he waved at the screen.

"Mike, hey," came Taeyang. "I saw the video you sent me of Sam and Zoey. That was one awesome dance battle."

"Awww! Thank you!" Zoey magically appeared beside Mike so that she could talk to Taeyang.

"Hey, Zoey," said Taeyang. "You two were great."

"Who do you think won? I mean, it was a dance battle and we danced to your song, so you should probably announce the winner."

"Don't answer that!" I yelled as I stood over the chair, jumped over the seat and Jennie, joining Mike and Zoey on the aisle.

"Why don't you want me to answer that, Sam?" Taeyang asked.

"Well, I think we danced very well," I said as I smiled at him. "So there is no need."

"And besides, I put up a voting poll online and by the end of the day, we'll be able to see what the fans think," said Mike.

"Wait! What dance battle?" Lisa asked.

"Who is that?" Taeyang asked. "Sounds familiar."

"Tae!" Lisa exclaimed gleefully as she came and stood right behind me waving at Taeyang on the screen.

"Aaaah!" Taeyang looked like he had just seen a ghost and almost dropped his phone. He edged closer to the camera, clearly not believing his eyes. "Lisa? What are you doing with these guys?"

"Hanging out," Lisa answered.

"Isn't that risky? Our manager doesn't know, does he?"

"Oh, no," said Zoey as she shook her head. "You shouldn't even tell him, yet alone Collins."

"Of course I wouldn't," said Taeyang. "I just hope the whole BlackPink isn't there with you."

"Surprise!" came Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé as they also came to join us on the aisle.

"Aish!" Taeyang hit his forehead and looked like he was about to faint. "Now you're really in trouble."

"Don't worry about a thing, Tae," said Mike. "It's not like we're doing anything wrong."

"When The Toxins are around, there is bound to be trouble."

"Hey!" Daniel came and squeezed in right next to Zoey. "You know, you sound just like our managers."

"Well, we have been around you a lot haven't we?"

The three Toxins and I nodded our heads, murmuring in agreement.

"But we're not that bad," said Mike.

"No, you aren't," said Taeyang. "But you know how our managers think."

"I tried to warn them," said TOP. "But they never listen to me."

"Is that Choi with you?"

Mike turned the phone camera around so that Taeyang could be able to see TOP. What Taeyang was about to see next wasn't going to be good at all.

"What the.....!" Taeyang sounded surprised when he not only saw TOP but WINNER as well.

TOP with the rest of WINNER waved at Taeyang over the phone.

"You're in super mega trouble now," said Taeyang.

Mike turned the phone back to his direction. "We know," he said.

"Wait, a minute. Are you guys in a bus right now?"

"Yep," I answered.

"Where are you all going?"

"To have fun, of course," said Jennie.

"Why did I even bother to ask? Just try not to attract any attention among yourselves out there."

"That will be impossible, Tae," said Jisoo. "I mean, three of the famous pop music groups walking down the street? That's certainly going to raise everyone's attention."

"Whatever. You just have fun and try not to do any funny business."

"Don't worry about a thing," said Lisa. "We're with The Toxins. What could possibly go wrong?"

"Ummmm, guys," came Christine. "You might want to sit down."

"Huh? Why?" Rosé asked.

Before Christine could say anything else, the bus skidded to a stop and the next thing I know, I was tumbling to the bus floor on the aisle since I lost balance with Zoey and the rest of the BlackPink. I fell back first onto the floor. Mike and Daniel remained standing as they were holding on to the bus pole.

"The bus was planning to stop," said Christine as she got up from her seat and looked at us on the floor. "Are you guys okay?"

"Never better," said Zoey as she held her head and got up. She hit her face real hard on the floor.

Jennie who fell beside me soon got up and before I could fully get up myself, someone from behind already had their hands under my arms pulling me up.

"Are you okay?" Seunghoon asked straight in my ear as I stood up from the floor. His voice almost felt like a whisper. I quickly turned around to look at him.

"I'm fine," I said.

"I hope no one has broken bones or anything," said Mino.

"We're fine," said Rosé, as she and Lisa slowly got up. "You should have helped some of us get up."

"My head hurts real bad!" Zoey complained as she still held her forehead. "Hopefully, I'm not swollen."

"No, you're not," said Christine as she came to check up on Zoey. "You'll be fine."

"This is what I didn't want to happen," said Taeyang over Mike's phone. "Hope everyone is okay."

"We're excellent," said Jennie. "To be honest that felt kind of fun. We should be falling more often."

"No!" The four Toxins and I exclaimed at the same time, looking at Jennie.

I heard the bus driver chuckle behind me and when I turned to look at him, he quickly smiled and looked away.

"Where are we anyway?" Daniel asked he looked out of the window.

"Times Square," the bus driver answered, as he turned to look at us.

"Should we go?" Jinwoo asked. "Doesn't seem like a bad place to hang out."

"Well, you seem like you all didn't know where to go," said the driver. "So, I thought this place will be just right."

"Seems okay to me," I said. "What does everyone else think?"

"We haven't really been at Times Square ourselves," said Christine. "So I say we go for it."

"If Sam says we go, we go," said Seunghoon.

"This is what I call trusting blindly," said TOP.

"Tell me about it," I said as I rolled my eyes. I almost laughed in the end.

"Okay, since we're all leaving," said Mino. "Let's go."

"Alright, Tae," said Mike as he went back to looking at his phone. "If you want to join us, you know where to find us."

"I'll consider that," said Taeyang. "Bye, guys."

We all said bye to Taeyang and the doors to the bus flew open. We all started to file out of the bus, one by one. I gave the bus driver a smile and waved at him as I walked out of the bus and he happily waved back.

When we all disembarked and the bus had finally drove away, we all looked at the massive tall buildings before us.

"So, what do you think we should do first?" Zoey asked.

"I simply have no clue," said Seungyoon.

"I think we do what we do best," said Daniel.

"And what's that?" Lisa asked as she looked at Daniel.

"Have fun," I answered.

***

Hey people. Sorry for the late update on the story. I fell sick, like really sick to the point that I was even admitted in hospital.

I apologise once again. Will try to catch up with the story as best as I can. Remember to vote and leave a comment. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
554K 20K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...