For That Special One (Special...

By theonlyphyn

"I promise I'll come back..." It was a promise she had vowed not to break, because breaking it would break he... More

For That Special One (Special A Fanfiction)
Chapter 01-Identity
Chapter 02-The Academy
Chapter 03-The New Boy
Chapter 04-I Want To Challenge You Nagisa!
Chapter 05-Confession?!
Chapter 06-Test Or Trip?!
Chapter 07-Your Loss
Chapter 08-Hikari, That Idiot
Chapter 09-A Visit From The Hillocks
Chapter 10-I Can Catch Any Wave But Not His Heart
Chapter 11-Lily Where Are You From?
Chapter 12-Evidence
Chapter 13-The Road Of Honesty And Humiliation
Chapter 14-The Meeting Of The Heirs And Heiresses
~❤~A Special Saint Valentine~❤~
Chapter 15-I'm Back
Chapter 16-Revelation Of Truth
Chapter 17-Caught-Part One
Chapter 17-Caught-Part Two
Chapter 17-Caught-Part Three
Chapter 18-Fighting Over A Holiday Trip
Chapter 19-Forgive Me
Chapter 20-Just A Cup Of Tea
Chapter 21-Summer Plans
Chapter 22-Shocking Summer Holiday
Chapter 23-Hawaii, Land Of Pure Jealousy?
~Chapter 22 & 23 In Kei's Eyes~
~Chapter 23 In Adam's Eyes~
Chapter 24-Summer Job?!
Chapter 25-Fireworks; Autumn Awaits
Chapter 26-Autumn Tea Festival
Chapter 27-Family Reunion
Chapter 28-Date
Chapter 29-Crush Those Losers
Chapter 30-Sakura's Holiday Treat
Chapter 31-Stories Of The Past
Chapter 32-Nagisa & Ryuu (Final Chapter)
Author's Note

~Chapter 22 In Nagisa's Eyes~

318 13 1
By theonlyphyn

BONUS CHAPTER~Chapter 22 In Nagisa's Eyes~

{read the a/n, it's important}

NAGISA'S POV

The flight landed after eight hours of movies, games, and lots of thinking. I needed to tell my mother desperately, but Aunt Alice would have to do. My parents were too busy now to make time for a conversation. Besides, I trust that Aunt Alice would relate everything I said to my mother when she met her.

"Aunt Alice," I say, greeting my aunt who was waiting for me. Wait, she was supposed to be taking care of Chitose at the villa, wasn't she?

"Chitose's sleeping. Poor boy claims he's sleeping off your jetlag so you guys can play or something." Aunt Alice shrugs casually, but doesn't exactly look the part of casual. Her hair hung loose as she wore regular jeans and a printed tee, she just had to wear that vest to make her look semi-formal.

"Okay. Aunt Alice, we need to talk."

She knows what to do once I've said that. We walked to the nearest coffee source and we sat down. To say I was jet-lagged was an understatement. I was dead tired, and I felt like I haven't slept in two days. Oh, the things jet-lag do to people. And I've only landed for like, what, an hour ago?

After two to three cups of various kinds of coffee, we were done. Aunt Alice was fuming mad, and the clicking of her kitten heels could show that as well.

If only I could drive, I would've. The way Aunt Alice gripped the steering wheel until her knuckles were ghastly white, how she was so close to breaking the law. I was worried for her lawyer status. She shouldn't lose it over Samuel Robeguise.

"It's not that bad, Aunt Alice."

"Yes, it is! It's my fault that all this happened. I was the one who recommended Samuel after hearing of how good he was, and insisted Melissa employ him. Now I know, we're going to take him down." Oh, how my aunt's maturity level ceases to amaze me. One moment she's dead serious, the next she's sounding like some Nancy Drew.

By the time we reached the villa, it was almost four in the morning. Aunt Alice insisted I sleep and unpack tomorrow before she retreats to one of the many guest rooms.

The next morning, I put on my neon green bikini and slide on my wetsuit halfway. Grabbing my custom-made navy blue surfboard with lightning yellow and white patterns sprayed randomly, off the rack, I ran out to the beach. Surfing never felt so good in home waters. In Japan, the waters were slightly colder and I had to put my wetsuit on completely, giving my arms no chance to get full contact on the cool waters.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something dive into the water. Curious, I paddled on my surfboard to get a closer look. Were the dolphins here?

Well, to my disappointment, it was just a juvenile Hawaiian Monk Seal. These guys were rare, but I'd see them occasionally.

Realising that not much marine life frolic so close to the beach, I swam further offshore, trying to get a glimpse of some of Hawaii's marine life.

Something nudged me from behind, followed by a series of chirpy clicks and whistles. They were here. And one of them different from the rest. If dolphins could smile cheekily, I bet Dash would sport a cheeky smile now. The oddball of the group, the sole bottlenose dolphin of the group was the first to approach me. Not far behind was Megan, and the rest of the pod.

I eyed them warily, and wondered if deep down, behind all the cheery-sounding clicks and high-pitched whistles, they were nowhere over Madeleine's demise. Madeleine kept them together, and now, Megan tried and succeeded. I counted and realised there were more dolphins that before, some of the larger dolphins with young calves.

A lot really happened when I left. It felt as if I was gone for years, not mere months. Some of the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins had scars, while others had healing wounds. It wasn't really fresh, but probably something that happened in the past few months. I needed more answers.

What happened when Madeleine was hanging on for her life?

Why were the rest of Megan's pod injured lately, and why fresh wounds?

I needed answers, and apparently, there aren't places that offer to teach the language of the dolphins. I wished there was. I wanted to speak to Megan, to Dash, to everyone in the pod and all dolphins of the world.

Poppy, the Hillocks, Aunt Alice, mom. I bet they knew more than they let on. And I plan to get more out of it.

I fooled around with them until the sun rose higher up into the sky. They left me and my board to paddle back as they ventured further out into the sea, where they'd travel around the Pacific Ocean, feeding and having fun with other Marine Creatures. I don't blame them for going. I can't keep them tied and bound to this place because of me forever. Spending a few hours a day with them already brings a smile to my face, I cannot even think of asking for more.

As I paddled to an approaching wave, I decided I'd surf a little more, then devote my time to babysitting Chitose. He wasn't exactly an early riser anyways.

"Hey, do I know you?" A voice yells over the loud waves and I crash into the water head first. Cursing in the water I saw a surfboard paddling towards my direction. That electric blue and lightning yellow board was an original creation, I was certain of it. And then, a familiar arm grabs me and hauls me out of the ocean and on my surfboard.

"Adam?"

And my saviour was the very person who caused me to fall.

Adam smiled goofily, shaking his short, chestnut brown hair. He wore his wetsuit fully even though it was summer, and I felt like strangling the life out of his light, blue-grey eyes. Those eyes made the serious "piercing blue-grey eyes" seem like it was never a thing.

"Thought I saw some familiar person with some all-to-familiar board. Long time no see, Nagisa. Were you planning on surprising me? Well you failed." Adam laughs, patting me on the head.

"Not really," I reply sheepishly. "but there's always the oblivious Poppy and her brother."

"Plus David." Adam adds. I shot him a puzzled look before he replied. "Y'know, Poppy's soon-to-be boyfriend."

Oh. The famous surfer dude.

We paddled a little out in the open ocean, catching waves and trying to show off to the other person. My surfing proved to be a little rusty, and Adam obviously beat me. He was planning to take surfing to a professional level after all.

It was afternoon, according to Adam's sixth sense of time. I, on the other hand, believe that it's the fact that the sun is high up trying to grill us and burn our skin.

"Let's get back to the villa. Poppy's face when she sees you will be worth missing an additional hour." Adam runs up the beach and grabs his things. I trailed behind him.

We caught up on whatever we missed as friends over the walk back. It was only a few months, but it felt like I haven't seen Adam in years. Yes, he looks exactly the same, but how I missed out on all the news really says otherwise.

As we reached the doorstep of the villa, I realised the door was left open.

Narrowing my eyes, I turned to face Adam, with a matching expression as we say that three words in unison.

"Poppy and Theodore."

They have a lot of explaining to do now.

Adam and I laughed heartily at the jokes he made, but nothing is going to make me forget that they forgot to lock my door. I treasure everything here. I'm not willing to lose anything. Not even the antique clock that stops working every now and then. Peering at the shoe rack, there were more shoes than usual.

"Please don't tell me Theodore brought a party here." I whined, causing Adam to chuckle.

I completely forgot to place my surfboard at the rack, and Adam forgot too. Reaching the living room, I paused my conversation with Adam.

Why are my classmates from the Special A in my villa?

The SA were sitting a little casually until they noticed me, shocked as well. Poppy, oh Poppy. She looked like she saw a ghost before colour returned to her face. I swear, the most calm people awards goes to Chitose who smiled back, and an over enthusiastic Theodore.

"Nagisa? Hey! I bet you didn't expect so many people here!" Theodore waves at me like some kid. It took me a while to register things, so I replied him after quite a long period of awkward silence.

"Hey, Theo. Hi everyone."

My brain's processing skills really would cost a life one day. And Ryuu, as well as the rest of the SA's stares weren't helping.

I felt thankful for the board. I hoped placing my board back at the rack would kill the awkwardness. Adam followed behind.

"Do you know those people?" he asks as he places his board on the surfboard rack.

"Yeah, they're from the school I attend in Japan. The Special A class."

Adam nods, as if he'd look wise. Too bad, he fails every single time he tried.

We proceed back to the living room, but not before Adam unzips half of his wetsuit, revealing his toned upper body.

"Kei, what are you doing here? I thought you guys were going to New York? Akira did mention that in her message." I look at my cousin before averting my gaze to Akira, who told me that they were going off to New York.

So, what are they doing here? And how did it end up with such a coincidence they happen to chance across my villa and end up sitting down in my living room?!

"Well, since Kei won the challenge, I thought we go wherever Hikari wanted to. And I clearly remember her saying she wanted to go to New York!" Akira points at Hikari, dragging her into the conversation. "I tried getting information out of Tadashi, but it didn't work! Kei refused to tell any of us except Tadashi."

Tadashi looks at me with a wild and afraid face, before saying quietly. "Kei never told me. And you know how much I hate organised trips! I wouldn't even bother, really."

Akira sends a glare towards the cowardly boy, who shrinks even further into his seat.

"So, you mean that scary, well-dressed woman is her aunt?" Hikari exclaims, her hand gestures complicating and making absolutely no sense.

"That's not the matter. There's so many places to find lodging, how did you find my villa? And it's not even available for any holiday goers!" As much as I'd love the SA's company here, I felt that I at least had the need to know what exactly was going on. I was blowing my fuse over the fact that no one had told me.

"Theo gave Alice Maisy's mobile to them." Poppy rats her brother out in less that a second.

Theodore looks at us weirdly and I saw Poppy hold in her laughter.

"Besides," Kei reasons. "All the places are booked and full. Anyways, there's so many rooms. I bet you wouldn't mind."

I cross my arms, I don't really buy it.

"We'll pay you!" Tadashi adds, and I smile back. I bet Aunt Alice did something.

I walked up the stairs and got ready to change. Poppy was busy on the phone, giggling like a young girl.

"Anyone up for a movie?" I ask Adam, Theodore and the SA. All of them nodded. I guess when life gives you a shock, make the best out of it.

{published 17/06/2014}

A/N:

Hey! It's been a while.

For the KEI VS RYUU Challenge,

*CUE THE DRUM ROLL*

DUM

DUM

DUM

DUM

DUM

DUM

*OPENS THE ENVELOPE*

KEI wins!

It was a tough choice, both in a tie again, but since the story is going to end in 20

Or less chapters, I felt like I wanted to write in as many other POVs as possible,

posting them as bonus chapters ;)

Next chapter will take a while, as I put myself into the head of Takishima Kei.

Til then, I hope you guys enjoy reading :)

theonlyphyn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...
3.7K 156 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...
8.1K 236 22
It wasn't too shocking when my best friend Azuki told me about a secret agency she'd been in. She always disappeared most days after school. I began...
84.3K 2.9K 61
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...