Need U (Yoo Kihyun FF)

By TataeGukie

Highest rank attained #1 in Monsta X fanfiction. Yoo Kihyun is a guy that gets in a lot of trouble. He is a... More

Prologue
1- Transferee
2- Music
3-Bad boy/Good boy
4-Im Changkyun
5-Shin(Hoseok)Wonho
6- Sun (Hyunwoo) Shownu
8-Friends (1)
9-Friends (2)
10-Lee Jooheon
11- Are we Friends?
12- Destructed
13- Chae Hyungwon
14- Yoo Kihyun
15- Change of feelings?
16-Secret
17-Troubled
18- Payback time
19-Saturday
20-I need your company.
21-Forgotten
22-Changes
23-SeokJin's Brother
24- I found you
NOT AN UPDATE.
25- Digging The past.
26-Flashbacks
27-Danger
NOT AN UPDATE
28- The Hidden truth
29- Getting Together
30- Unexpected time
31- Heart remembers?
32-close By hearts.
33-Memories
34- Spilling out the truth
35-Danger
36- Revelation
37- Kidnapped
38- Jhope
39- Reunion in trouble
39- Trapped
40- Wait for me. (Final Chapter)
Epilogue.
Special Chapter.
Author's note.

7-Lee Minhyuk

4.1K 197 53
By TataeGukie

A/N: For those who have read the 5th chapter already I edited it and add some scenes too. I didn't know that I published it LOL. I'was working on it and didn't realize that I had already published that part. And I'm so sorry  :3 don't worry the story is still the same it's just that I added more scene and edit out the misspelt words ^_^ neomu kamsahamnida yeorobun ^_^
------------------------------------

Since our teacher is not around today. I quickly run out of the classroom so Kihyun won't come after me.

As I was walking at the school premises, I saw an abandoned building nearby. My insecurities got the best of me so I tried to sneak inside it. There are spider webs everywhere, dusts, old rotten furnitures and old pictures are inside as well. It was like a haunted house. But I feel like I'm not the only one who is inside this building.

I heard a creeking sound that's coming from upstairs. It was like the sound of an old door when you're trying to open it. I walked slowly and carefully up the starecase leading me up to yhe second floor, to see if someone was inside with me.

As I was already up I saw a door wide opened but it was dark here. As I was walking  towards the door way, someone touches my right shoulder, fear starts to rise up in my system, i feel terrified. My knees are shaking in fear.

I turn around and saw a guy wearing a black hooded jacket. I scream in fear and closed my eyes.

"Please! Don't hurt me. I didn't mean to invade your privacy. I was just curious because the door was open and I came in. I'm really sorry. Please spare my life." I said with my shaking voice.

"Paboya!" The guys muttered and laughed under his breath with irritation visible in his voice.

"It's me, Minhyuk! Wait! What are you doing here?"

Heart pounding so hard, my knees weakened and I let my body fell on the floor, beathing heavily.

"I told you already that I was curious that's why I entered this place," I explained with a low shaky voice.

"Stand up. We need to talk about something too. Good thing you showed up."  Minhyuk starts walking his way to up to another staircase leading to a third floor?? He turns his head to look at me strugling to walk but he doesn't even bother to help me.

This guy is not even a gentleman! Gosh!! How can he even scare me like that??

"You saying something?" He asks. I didn't realize that I was saying it out loud. I shook my head and fake a smile at him, and even if it's dark, I can feel him rolling his eyes at me.

I held at the wall for support while going up into a wooden old stairs that will soon give up due to all the wholes. Everysteps makes a loud creeking sound and fuck!! I'm scared!!

He left the door open at the end of the stairs and I can see bright sun rays entering through the wholes on door.

Rooftop? I asks myself and slowly walk in the open door. My jaw dropped open when I saw a secret garden in the rooftop. It was fascinating.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yeah... You did this  all by yourself?" I asked Minhyuk with an amused face.

"Yes. I brought you here not to show you this but to talk about something. You didn't have to go here in the first place." He answered with a little sassiness in his voice.

I quickly faced him and snapped out of my thoughts and mumbled a soft 'sorry' while looking down at my feet.

"Okay! First things first! Don't tell anyone about this place."  I nodded at him.

"Second! Why does Shownu have to deal with Kihyun everytime you're in trouble?"

Every time? What does he mean? I just entered school yesterday.

I thought to my self.

"I heard how he warned you yesterday morning. I saw how he protected you yesterday at the cafeteria. And I saw how he did the same thing a while ago"

"You were there too?"

"I was about to run towards you a while ago but Shownu was fast enough to come after you and Kihyun! WHY?!" He asks furiously. I gulp, not knowing what to say. I don't know why but I feel intimidated with his glare, with the way he glares at me. My body stiffens with the sudden question.

"I ..... I don't really know." I stattured.

He held both of my shoulders harshly and shake me with force.

"Why do you have to get Shownu involve in this!!?Do you know how much I tried to pull Shownu away from that crazy bastard? Huh? DO YOU?!! "  He shouts  at me with furiously. I flinch at the loudness of his voice echoing at the rooftop.

"I .... I don't know. P-please b-blieve me. I didn't want this t-to happen either." I replied between sobs. I can't control my emotions already. I feel scared around Minhyuk. I just want to run away but how???

"P-please. Please believe me. D-do you really think I want what ..... what was happening to me right now? D-do you really think that I.... That I have any idea why Shownu l-let himself get i-i-involved in this? I....I know th-that you hate me s-so much because of that. B-but...But please believe me I didn't do anything." I cried hard in front of Mihnyuk while his tight grip on my shoulders lightens up.

"I.....I'm s-sorry." I said while crying on my palm. Crying until my throat hurts. I didn't notice that he was trying to hold his tears.

"I'm really sorry."  I apologized again and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry. I was just carried away when I saw him protecting you I just don't want any of my friend to be in any kind of trouble again especially if Kihyun is involved. I'm sorry if I yelled at you like that."  He pushed me a bit but careful not to hurt me. He wiped away the tears that are flowing down to my cheeks with his thumb...

"I'm r-really sorry Min....Minhyuk. I r-really didn't do anything. I.....I promise "

"It's okay. I understand it now. Stop crying, okay? I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I'm sorry."

He pulled me into a hug again.

----

Its already lunch time and we walked together to the cafeteria. I stayed a few steps away from him because I don't want Kihyun to see us and end up picking at Minhyuk instead of me.

Kihyun was nowhere to be seen. I sigh in relief. But a group of girls blocked my way. I look up to see the girl Kihyun was kissing yesterday. I remeber Wonho called her Nayeon.

"Hey there! I haven't seen you yesterday."  She said while playing with the tip of her hair. She was with two other girls that I've never seen yesterday.

"Are you scared?" She asked smirking with her eyebrow raised at me.

Oh, so Kihyun wasn't the only who bullies here in this school, same with this bitches.

I was about to say something when she pushed me harshly, my back hit the wall hard. I winced in pain when she grabbed my hair and pulled it.

What is wrong with this people pushing and pinning me to these walls. Goddammit!!

I wince in pain as I feel the coldness of the wall hit my back.

"I told you that you won't get away that easy right! Since you ruined everything I've worked for 2 years and now you'll pay! And it's payback time bitch!!" She pulled my hair and drag me out of the hallway.

"Let go of my hair!" I yelled enough for someone to hear me.

Please help me!! Please!!!

"Yah!!!  Let go of her, now!" I heard a voice shouting behind. A guys voice that I recornize right away.

Minhyuk, Gosh!! Help me!

Nayeon didn't let go of my hair and ignored the voice yelling. Minhyuk held Nayeon's arm that's tightly gripping my hair.

"Ouch! Please let go!" I begged, holding the urge to cry. Nayeon just looked at Minhyuk and the two of her minions stepped back.

"Aren't you going to let go of her? You know well that I hit girls right? " Minhyuk smirked and Nayeon quickly lets go of my hair.

"Do this one more time to her and I swear to god I'll kill you! Do you understand that?"  Minhyuk stepped forward as Nayeon stepped backwards. Nayeon just nodded at Minhyuk with a frightened look on her face.

They run away as fast as they could making sure not to be caught by Minhyuk. But Minyuk just threw a death glare at them.

"Are you okay?"  Minhyuk asked full of concern, touching me on my neck then looks at the direction where Nayeon and her friends ran.

"Y-yeah..  I-I'm fine." I replied.

I was about to cry but I held it back. Minhyuk and I had gotten closer since we talked earlier. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around my shoulders for support and went to the cafeteria to eat for lunch.

I hate myself for being weak. I hate myself that I can't protect myself. I hate myself that I let other's protect me. I hate myself so much....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.3K 50
Nayeon (you) went to a university where Kihyun is. He is your first love but you never talked to him. An incident brought you together, but he acts c...
367K 17.6K 47
As a guy who hates getting attention while preparing to inherit his father's company, Hyungwon lived a simple life. Despite being rich, he chose to s...
153K 7.4K 36
Lee Daeum enters a new school and falls for popular "Cold Hearted Flower Boy". A story in the matter of timing and bottled up feelings left unspoken...
2.3M 106K 48
Kim Taehyung was a fuck boy, just like the rest of his friends. So when Hana fights back, Taehyung doesn't know what to do. HIGHEST RANKS #1 btstaey...