A hitmans girlfriend || Mafia...

By foxgirl7895

|COMPLETED| It all started by accidentally bumping into this guy~ He had a weird name, Yellow, to be precies... More

Gangsta {Chapter 1}
Names? {Chapter 2}
Call me Yoongi {Chapter 3}
Bored {Chapter 4}
Little sister {Chapter 5}
Beach {Chapter 6}
Dizzy {Chapter 7}
Two sinks {Chapter 8}
Busan {Chapter 9}
Not a sign of tension {Chapter 10}
Forgot to tell you {Chapter 11}
For her? {Chapter 12}
Crazy {Chapter 13}
Paralyzed {Chapter 14}
Nightmare {Chapter 15}
Tipsy {Chaptor 16}
Free day {Chapter 17}
Want her {Chapter 18}
Woman at the bal {Chapter 19}
Problem {Chapter 20}
Finally being honest {Chapter 21}
Why did you ask me? {Chapter 22}
Madness {Chapter 23}
Can you see now {Chapter 24}
Need each other {Chapter 25}
Soon {Chapter 26}
Idiot {Chapter 27}
In the system {Chapter 28}
OMG
Japanese {Chapter 29}
White warehouse {Chapter 31}
Be there at 10 thirty {Chapter 32}
Smirker {Chapter 33}
1000!!😱😊😭
The both of us {Chapter 34}
She needs to duck under {Chapter 35}
Gummy smile {Chapter 36}
Suit store {Chapter 37}
Milky {Chapter 38}
Family activities {Chapter 39}
Think about it {Chapter 40}
I would kill to meet him {Chapter 41}
Beautiful scars {Chapter 42}
Cloud 9 {Chapter 43}
Warm words {Chapter 44}
5 thousand reads!❤️😭❤️
No way around {Chapter 45}
Flight {Chapter 46}
Home is where the heart is in {Chapter 47}
Fond {Chapter 48}
We are not one and the same {Chapter 49}
OMFGGGG 10K
Dream or reality? {Chapter 50}
Leader {Chapter 51}
Thank for another 1000
What is he getting at? {Chapter 52}
Me, you and her. {Chapter 53}
Do you remember? {Chapter 54}
Death is alway close in this life {Chapter 55}
The plan {Chapter 56}
Safety {Chapter 57}
Familiar voice {Chapter 58}
The point where it changed {Chapter 59}
Gathering {Chapter 60}
Girlie {Chapter 61}
25K!!!!!!!
Fucker {Chapter 62}
Tomorrow {Chapter 63}
Evil and dead {Chapter 64}
Get out {Chapter 65}
No {Chapter 66}
Back home {Chapter 67}
Animal {Chapter 68}
I'm not out smarted yet {Chapter 69}
50K!!????🥰🥰❤️😱🎉🤩🥳
Weird life {Chapter 70}
Pressure {Chapter 71}
Flash-bang {Chapter 72}
Loading hall {Chapter 73}
Escape {Chapter 74}
Black lace {Chapter 75}
Praised {Chapter 76}
Cherished {Chapter 77}
Real love {Chapter 78}
Glad you're here {Chapter 79}
Money, cocain and more money {Chapter 80}
Seungho {Chapter 81}
Our future {Chapter 82}
Surprise {Chapter 83}
You'll remember me {Chapter 84}
Leave {Chaper 85, End Chapter}
Little sneak peek!! Thanks for 100K

A lot of cash {Chapter 30}

1.8K 52 4
By foxgirl7895

As one of the bodyguards drove us home I leaned against Yoongi's shoulder. He carefully folded our hands together making our fingers intertwine.

'Let's tell the boys before we leave okay?' In response to Yoongi's offer, I nodded and smiled. 'Yeah, sounds good.' He stroked my hair and kissed my head. 'I love you.' He whispered into my hair making me giggle because it tickled. 'I love you too.' I lifted my face and kissed him. He sighed into the kiss and pulled me closer. 'Something wrong?' I asked him snuggling into him. 'No.' He smiled at me and leaned his head on mine.

Arriving back home we walked in hand in hand. He pulled me onto the couch, making me laugh as he kissed my neck.

'Can you two not be like teenagers?' We peeked over the edge of the couch and looked at Namjoon standing in the door opening. Hands in his pockets smirking at the two of us laying on the couch. 'Can you get outa my house?' Yoongi smirked back at him and got off of me.

Flustered I looked at the two guys who shacked hands. 'I'm glad to see you are finally together.' He said sitting down. 'How did you see that?' I chuckled and straightened my dress. 'Yoongi wouldn't do that to a girl if he wasn't with her.' They smirked at each other. 'Ow well, that's a little comforting.' I smiled as Yoongi took my hand into his lap.

The others arrived and noticed it too very quickly. 'Noona, are you and Yoongi hyung together?' Taehyung asked smiling at us. 'Yes we are.' I said smiling back as Yoongi pecked my cheek. 'Congrats.' They all said as I stood up to get some drinks.

Walking into the kitchen I smiled. I took some drinks from the fridge and place them on a tray to bring them back to the guys. 'Let me help you.' I felt Yoongi wrap his strong arms around my middle giving kisses all over my shoulder. 'They can see us from a distance you know.' I softly said as he pressed his body against mine. 'Let them see, I don't care.' He smirked against my skin. 'But I do.' I giggled and picked up the tray.

Slowly he let go of me and we walked back to the group. 'There you go.' I said handing them there drinks as I sat down the tray on the coffee table. They thanked me and get further to there conversation.

'Yoongi, didn't you forget something?' Hoseok said rubbing his hands together. Yoongi smirked and stood up.

He came back with a bag in his hand and threw it on the ground in front of the table. 'Of course not.' He zipped open the bag. It was filled with cash.

My eyes winded as I didn't expect money to be in it. 'Your payment my gentleman.' He handed them all there money. 'Voila.' He watched as they counted it. 'Here, you too.' He said to me handing me a stack of money. "S-so much!!" It was hundreds- no- thousands of Dollars.

'For what?' I asked him confused. He gave a little laugh and closed the bag that was still halfway filled with money. 'Hehe, F/N.' He began. 'You work for me remember? You get paid for the stuff you do.' He laid his hand on my inner thigh. "That's right I forgot, I work for him..." 'Y-yeah but I don't need the money.' I slowly pushed it away. The guys stared at me and stopped talking.

'Why not?' Namjoon asked making Yoongi give him a glare. He shrugged and faced me. 'I just don't want it.' I said direct and laid the stack of cash on the table.

Namjoon lifted up his chin. 'You think it's dirty money, don't you?' He snorted. 'No, but I just don't need that amount of money.' He scratched his nose and looked at the others.

'I don't believe you.' I lifted my eyebrows and pushed my tongue against the inside of my cheek. 'I did one job. How can I have earned this much money?' I looked at him. 'That's just how this world works, why are you complaining over having lots of money?' I snatched my head back towards him. 'Because I came from a~' I stopped.

'Namjoon back off. This is her first payment, you know how it can go. It's overwhelming.' Jin spoke up as he saw Yoongi clanging his jaw. 'Thank you Jin but~ I want everyone to be honest with me!' I snapped. 'You don't think I belong in this world do you Namjoon?' I turned back to him and scooted forward.

'No.' He said seriously. 'And your reaction on the cash made that even clearer to me.' He leans on his thighs and gave me a challenging look. 'You don't know the things I'm capable of.' I remained calm.

'Hyung.' Jungkook looked over to Yoongi. 'They need to talk this out, Jungkook.' He replied to his maknae. 'Who else thinks I don't belong here?' I looked around.

'Nobody else! Good!' I raised my voice. 'You just can't handle it.' Namjoon shook his head and glared over the glasses he was wearing. 'Why, why do you think that? You didn't really give me a real job, did ya? I hacked some account, helped us out, for the family.' I hissed out. 'Those are your own words.' He grinned and looked over at Yoongi.

'Namjoon enough.' Yoongi looked at Namjoon how stopped him by waving his hand at him. 'I like you F/N. Really I do, you became a close friend to all of us, but you still need to earn your place in this family.' I smiled down and took my cash off the table. 'I will.'

I gave him a nasty smirked as the others "oh-de" at my reaction. 'I'm not leaving this world and you know why? Because I love this shit too much to ever say goodbye.' That was the first time I realized I actually really belonged in this group.

Namjoon smiled and huffed. 'You had a good start, Little girl.' He licked his lips and stretched his hand over the table towards me. 'Peace?' I took his hand. 'Of course.' We smiled at each other and everyone relaxed.

'You guys became close to me too, don't ever doubt that.' I said with a sweet tone and folded my legs over each other. They all nodded and smiled as they knew I meant it. 'We know.' Namjoon said leaning back.

For the rest of the night everything was back to normal between me and Namjoon. I had already earned a little bit of him over by standing up for myself like that.

'Let's go clubbing.' Hoseok said jumping up. As we all followed him. We split up into groups for the care ride. Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook in one and Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and me in the other. Yoongi apologized for Namjoon's Out of the blue behavior but I told him I understood where he was coming from so I didn't mind.

As we pulled up at the club Namjoon asked me to stay out with him a little as he smoked his cigarette.

'Hey F/N I'm sorry if I offended you earlier.' I shrugged and smiled at him. 'Hey I can't blame you I mean.. I'm still new in this family and I really don't do much, I'm ready to prove myself. Maybe I just needed your push.' We laughed as he pulled me closer at my shoulders. 'I'm still sorry.' He muttered.

'It's ok I'm sorry too for acting weird about the money.' We turned to each other and gave a quick hug. 'And thank you again for saving me that day at the casino.' Namjoon was always so kind and his cute dimple smile always helped me cheer up but now he frowned. 'You still not over that?' He asked.

'No I am but it just shows how much you do care for me.' He smiled and blows out his cigarette smoke. 'You fit in just fine.' He extinguished his cigarette as I looked at him with a confused expression.

'I lost my girlfriend through this business~ I think that's why I snapped when you and Yoongi finally got together.' His eyes got a bit watery. 'I just don't want the same to happen to you guys.' He looked down at my now sad face.

'Namjoon I don't know what to say only but how sorry I am you lost her.' He nodded and wiped his nose. 'I'm still looking forward to you proving yourself.' He laughed kiddingly. 'Eyyy! You Jerk.' I laughed back. 'Sorry sorry! Let's head inside?' I nodded and walked with him into the club.

We were sitting in a lounge as they brought over our drinks. Hoseok and Jimin were trying to get some girls to come there way. I heard from the other guys that they often take girls home.

Well I'm not up to that but if they like it I'm okay with it. 'Hoseok is known to be a player, Jimin is nothing compared to him.' Yoongi said in my ear. 'Hum I always thought they didn't do that kinda stuff but I guess I'm wrong.' Yoongi chuckled. 'They are good looking men what did you expect?' He laughed as I playfully pulled back his hair, out of his face. 'I'm sure of that.' I teased him and check out Jimin and Hoseok. He chuckled and pulled me into his lap. 'The only one you can look at is me.' He bit his lip as I looked into his eyes.

A few hours later I was getting tired and looked around the dance floor we were dancing on. 'I'm gonna get something at the bar, do you want something?' Yoongi looked at me and shook his head no.

'Okay, be right back.' I said to Yoongi as I pointed in the direction of the bar. 'Okay.' He kissed me and let go of me.

Tired I sat down on a bar seat and order a gin tonic.

'Hey~ are you all alone?' I hear someone next to me ask. I looked over at a well build guy next to me leaning against the bar. Without looking him in the eyes I shook my head no and sipped on my drink. As he tried to lay his hand on my arm I frowned. 'Why don't we go have some fun?' He asked as I still ignored him.

'Come on-' His hand was pulled away from me. 'She is mine.' I looked up, to my surprise it was Jimin. The man snorted and looked at the clearly shorter Jimin. 'I just saw you dancing with some other girl what are you gonna do?' The man looked back over at me. 'Nothing~ but he definitely will.' Jimin smirked as he looked over at Yoongi who was giving the man a furious look as he walked over.

'That's your real boyfriend?' The guy huffed at me. 'He is.' I smiled as Yoongi approached rather fast.

'Do we have a problem here?' Yoongi asked standing next to Jimin who crossed his arms. 'Ask him.' He nodded at the guy and chuckled.

'I think your girlfriend deserves a better boyfriend.' Yoongi let out a small laugh and held his hand up for me the get off the bar seat. I gently laid my hand in his and got off.

'And I think you need a new nose.' Yoongi said making the man frown in confusion as we walked away. Jimin cracked a smile and signed some men over to hold the guy, carrying him outside.

A few minutes later Jimin came back shaking his hand. 'Phew, he had a hard nose.' I laughed. 'No you did not just do that?' I asked amazed. 'Yes, I, did.' He stuck out his chest and laughed.

'Nobody touches my girl.' Yoongi said taking my chin, staring at me passionately.

{edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 8.3K 109
Only Mason Mount imagines
46.7K 2.3K 62
It will take me probably all summer to finish editing this and leaving it alone forever since I am working on other projects ._. ▷ BTS mermaid Series...
106K 5.4K 42
Kim Taehyung, a prominent transferee who developed feelings for Kim Jisoo, the university's hailed queen.
145K 4.1K 30
Mafia au Taehyung x reader