Out of One World and Into the...

Per CatBlack

Lux is a five year old orphan living on the streets, then one day out of the blue she finds herself in the Na... Més

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: The End of One Life
Chapter 2:Welcome to the new world
Chapter 3:Welcome To The Akatsuki Now Try Not To Die
Chapter 4: A Jump In Time
Chapter 5: This Child is a Member of the Akatsuki?!
Chapter 6: First Day At School
Chapter 7: Welcome To the Team
Chapter 8: Party Time For Lux At Kakashi's Test!
Chapter 9: Mission To The Land Of Waves
Chapter 10 : Lux Uchiha Vs Zabuza Momochi
Chapter 11: Operation Whack Shack - Welcome to Hell Lux Style!
Chapter 12: The Reunion Of Team 7!
Chapter 13: Welcome To The Chunin Exams!
Chapter 14: The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exams Part 2!
Chapter 16: The Chunin Exams Part 3!
Chapter 17: The Chunin Exams Part 4
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 18: Goodbye Konoha
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 1:The Return of Lux
Chapter 2: The Return to Konoha
Chapter 3: Welcomed, Banished or Executed?
Chapter 4: Hello again!
Chapter 5: Reunion of team 7 or most of it
Chapter 6: The Village Hidden in the Sand
Chapter 7: Anbu Test, Pass or Fail?!
Chapter 8: Where's Lux?!
Chapter 9: Lux Awakens, Kidnappers Revealed!
Chapter 10: The Akatsuki Get Answers!
Chapter 11: Lilith Arrives in the Leaf!
Chapter 12: Team 7 Meets Akatsuki Lux!
Chapter 13: Just My Luck, Another World!
Chapter 14: Kenpachi Wants to What?!?!
Chapter 15: The Captain's Meeting!
Chapter 16: A Jump in Time!
Chapter 17: A Date With Who?!?!?!
Chapter 18: The Man Never Gives Up!
Chapter 19: Ryoka in the SeiReiTei and Aizen Dead!
Chapter 21: What Do I Do Now?
Chapter 22: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 23: The Game Begins!
Chapter 24: The Great Escape!
Chaper 25: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 26: Opps, I did what?
Chapter 27: Oh hell...
Chapter 28: Home again
Chapter 29: Following the Path
Chapter 30: The Land of Ice and Snow
Chapter 31: Awaken
AUTHORS NOTE!
Daughter of the Dragon
Chapter 1: Happy Birthday Valora
Chapter 2: You're What?!
Chapter 3: Welcome Aboard!
Chapter 4: Smoke Invades!
Chapter 5: Hello Navy!
Chapter 6: Island Life
Chapter 7: The Demon-ess of the Sea!
Chapter 8: The Path Splits Once More!
Chapter 9: Hello Kakashi
Chapter 10: Unexpected Arrival!

Chapter 20: Lux Meets The Espada!

5.9K 139 19
Per CatBlack

WOOHOO 30,000 READS!

IM SUPER HAPPY TO HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MANY READS

ALSO I KNOW IVE BEEN ONLY WRITING ON THIS STORY AND NOT ON MY OTHERS

BUT IVE GOT WRITERS BLOCK ON ALL OF THEM BUT THIS ON LOL

SO AS SOON AS I GET OVER MY WRITERS BLOCK YOU CAN EXPECT NEW CHAPPYS SOON!

NOW HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ---------------------------------------------------3rd person POV------------------------------------------------------

Kenpachi was furious when he had learned that while running away Tosen had attacked and taken Lux with him, Gin and Aizen to Hueco Mundo the relm of the hallows. This news put him in a very foul mood and he tried to make himself feel better by trying to fight Ichigo as soon as his wounds had healed but Ichigo only ran away stating he was never fighting Kenpachi again and that he was out of his mind and crazy.

Soon Ichigo and his friends left the Soul Society to go back to the world of the living and the Soul Society went on with the business of trying to fill the empty Captain's positions due to Chaptain's 3, 5 and 9 all leaving for Hueco Mundo with Lux as their captive, even though Lux was a member of the 13 Court Guard Squads and of high rank there was nothing they could do at the moment. They had no choice but to hope she would be alright.

   --------------------------------------------------------Lux's POV------------------------------------------------------------

I was slowly starting to wake up, allowing my body to wake up on its own I just laid there waiting for my body to fully awaken. As I was doing so the sound of voices could be heard close by, almost like the voices were right next to her and oddly enough the voices were talking about her. Continuing to just lay there she listened to what they were talking about, hoping to find about why they were talking about her.

"So this is the human eh, she doesn't look like much. Tsh I could probably crush her with one blow" A rather aggressive voice said.

"Watch what you say Grimmjow, Lord Aizen would not be pleased to here you say that" A calm emotionless voice replied to the aggressive one.

"Why does Aizen even want this human anyways, just by looking at it you can tell it's weak" The aggressive voice said.

"She may not look it Grimmjow but she is very powerful and Lord Aizen wants her to bare his children" The calm voice scolded the aggressive one.

"Great so we have to babysit his soon to be bride!" Grimmjow boomed angrily.

"No Grimmjow, we must watch and protect her. She did not come willingly so she will try to escape and fight, so we must stop her from harming herself."

I have had enough of them taking about me like I wasn't here, taking a moment to make sure my body had fully awakened I decided I was going to show them how powerful I really was and give them the fully brunt of my monstrous spiritual pressure. Like turning on a faucet I let the full power of my spiritual pressure flow causing the room to start to shake.

"This spiritual pressure! It's coming from the human but how?! I've never felt a human with such powerful spiritual pressure before!" Grimmjow yelled.

Opening my right eye I looked at them with a hateful glare and started to sit up on the bed I was laying in, standing up the bed sheets fell to the floor and I started to walk towards the two hallow like men standing in the room. Giving them both a death glare I activated my Sharingan and sent them into my own little world where time moved much faster, a week in my world was only a minute in the real world.

"You should watch who you call weak" I growled as I walked out of the shadows, both of the were in shock as they noticed that they wern't in the room we were all standing in a moment ago.

"What is this?!" The blue haired man I suspected as Grimmjow demanded.

"This is one of my many abilities, I bring those who I wish to suffer here and torture them into insanity. You see time here moves much faster then time in the real world, one week in here is only one minute in the real world. So I could keep you here for years and you would only be gone for a hour or two" I smirked at them with an evil gleam in my eye.

"What are you" The calm one demanded.

"It is polite to introduce yourself before demanding some one such things" I replied fiercely.

"I am Ulquiorra Cifer and he is-" I cut him off.

"I already know his name" I said while dismissing Grimmjow's look of anger.

"Now let me intoduce myself, I am Lux Uchiha" I said with a bow.

"Now what are you" Ulquiorra demanded again.

"You already know what I am, I'm human. But that doesn't mean I'm a normal human" I smirked.

"What do you mean by your not a normal human?!" Grimmjow yelled.

"It is hard to explain so I wont bother to even try, lets just get down to business shall we" I said with smirk as vines came up out of the ground and held them still.

"Don't worry, this will hurt a lot" I said as I stabbed the first sword into Grimmjow's chest.

I kept them in my little world of pain for three entire weeks, which was only about three minutes in the real world but still what a fun three minutes they were. I stabbed, cut, burned, sliced and dismembered them for the entire time, it was a strain on my sharingan and right eye yes but it was well worth it in the end. Since they both most likely weren't sane to begin with they both remained the same until the pain I inflicted grew more and more painful.

Deactivating my sharingan and bringing them back into the real world both of them collapsed from the shock of being in my world so long, most people would lose their minds only being in my world for three days but they were in there for three weeks. Smirking down at them I walked out of the room leaving them behind to regain them selves and recover.

Sensing Aizen's spiritual pressure I summoned Sigor who was only a little bit bigger then when I last summoned him over four years ago, shortly before I came to this world. His shoulders now only just passed my height by four inches, jumping up onto his back and standing just behind his head in between his shoulder blades we flew off to find Aizen.

We flew down the halls with blinding speed without encountering a single person at all, coming up upon Aizen's spiritual pressure before us down the hall was a set of massive stone doors. Using my powers I opening the doors with so much force they slammed against the walls on the other side of them, bursting into the room not seconds after I forced the door open I spotted Aizen sitting atop a throne of stone.

Jumping off of Sigor's back I summoned a weapon I had never before used in battle, The Scythe of the Dragon Lord. A powerful scythe made from the bones of the very first Dragon King and blessed by the most powerful Dragon Priestess. Bringing the scythe up above my head I swung it down at Aizen's head only to hit the throne he was sitting on only seconds ago.

"AIZEN!" I yelled in fury as I turned around, I stopped for a moment as I noticed other people similar to Ulquiorra and Grimmjow standing around the room then went back to looking for where Aizen had went.

"Lux I didn't think you would we awake so soon" Aizen said with his sickly sweet voice from behind me, turning around I swung my scythe at him again only to have it blocked by Tosen.

"Out of my way Tosen or I will kill you as well" I growled at him.

"Aizen has so graciously allowed you to become his bride and this is how you repay him, I will not allow such insubordination to go unpunished" Tosen replied.

"Like I would ever become that sick bastards bride! I would die before I would let him marry me!" I yelled as I sent Tosen flying with my power, then glared up at Aizen who was now back up where is throne use to be.

"You should have never taken me Aizen, you have no idea who I am or what I am capable of" I growled up at him.

At that moment I took all of the chakra in my body and started to combine it with my magic slowly creating my Lutra and causing my spiritual pressure to skyrocket, at that moment Ulquiorra and Grimmjow ran into the massive hall like room and Tosen came back into the fight ready to attack her.

"I have never shown anyone in the Soul Society my true power, not even Kenpachi knows that when we fight I always hold back my true power because if I didn't the fight would be over in a matter of seconds"Smirking she bit into the tips of her fingers and let the blood cover her hands, slamming her hands onto the ground she summoned her six paths.

"Summoning jutsu! six paths!" Six clouds of smoke appeared around me as my six paths appeared once the smoke started to disappear.

"Lady Uchiha it is nice to se you again after so many years" Daruis my Deva path spoke as he and the others bowed to me.

"We had thought you no longer had any need of us M'lady Uchiha" Sutari my Animal path spoke next.

"I've had to keep my power hidden for the time being" I answered them then turned to Tosen who was running at me with his Zompakto drawn, using my Lutra which was now fully combined I created a force field around me stopping Tosen's Zompakto from cutting me.

"What is this?!" He asked.

"This is my Lutra, a form of raw power created when I mix my chakra and magic together. It can be quite explosive when the mixture is not completely 50/50" I smirked as I sent a tiny marble sized ball of Lutra at him and changed the mixture causing it to explode in his face sending him flying.

Ulqiuorra then appeared in front of me and Grimmjow behind me, giving them a big grin I sent them flying into the walls and sent my paths after them. Jumping up onto Sigor's back I threw ball after ball of Lutra at Aizen, always managing to miss him only by inches.Changing my tactic I used some of the Lutra protecting me to form an arm  and sent it after Aizen.

The arm grabbed Aizen's leg stopping him for a moment but a moment was all I needed to kill him, pulling my scythe above my head I jumped off of Sigor's back and launched myself at Aizen, ready to end his life once and for all. My scythe dug into his back but It was stopped as a sword from some one stopped my scythe before I could drive it deeper into Aizen's back.

I turned and growled to see Ulquiorra pointing a finger at me and was about to unleash a Cero at me, my eyes went wide for a moment and I pulled the Lutra arm back and made it apart of my force field again. I pulled my scythe away from Aizen and glared at Ulquiorra then smirked.

"If you blow up my shield and disrupt the flow of the Lutra, the mixture will start to break down and blow all of us sky high. I suggest you put that Cero away unless you want to kill everyone here" He didn't listen and released the Cero right at me, thinking that I had no other choice I quickly separated my chakra and magic making my Lutra to disappear but before the Cero could hit me it was stopped by Aizen.

"You don't want to kill my bride do you Ulquiorra" He said with his sickly sweet voice.

"LIKE HELL I'M GOING TO BE YOUR BRIDE" I yelled causing the room to shake like an earthquake.

I jumped into the air to slice Aizen in two with my scythe but yet again I was stopped as chains came out of no where and knocked me aside while chaining me up, pissed I started to fight against the chains trying to get free so that I could kill Aizen but the chains wouldn't budge. Growling I glared up at Aizen who was now walking over to me and I spat at him.

At that point all of my paths and Sigor had disappeared as I could no longer move and no longer had the power to keep them in this world as long as I was chained up like this. Aizen then crouched down and smiled down at me and that only pissed me off even more.

"I was right to chose you, you are full of unimaginable power that could prove more than useful to me" Then he stood up and told Ulquiorra and Grimmjow to take me back to my room, what ever that is.

"AIZEN YOU BASTARD, COME AND FIGHT ME YOURSELF YOU COWARD!" I yelled at him while I was dragged out of the destroyed hall.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" I yelled as the door slammed shut behind us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER?!?!?!?!

HEHEHEHEHE U GOT TO SEE A WHOLE NEW SIDE TO LUX

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER BELOW!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FAN AS WELL!!!

AND WOOHOO 30,000 READS!!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.6K 63
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ UNLESS I GRIP THE SWORD , I CANNOT PROTECT YOU. WHILE GRIPPING THE SWORD , I CANNOT EMBRACE YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ Anime - Bleach ...
31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...
14K 312 38
A young ninja, with no recollection of who he is, or where he comes from, ends up in the Village Hidden In The Leaves. Will he remember who he was, o...