Slowly Dying

Від kara242

Nicole was sat in the bathroom with a tub of pills and a knife to kill herself. Why, you ask? Here's why. Nic... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Q&A

Chapter 43

5.8K 238 15
Від kara242

Nicole's POV

I awoke to a bang. It was like a gunshot noise. Was someone shot? Did he shoot someone? My heart was racing. What if he comes in here and shoots me? I kept my eyes glued on the door. I was waiting for him.

It felt like years that I had been looking at the door and my eyes began to tire. I was not going to give up. I will not go asleep. I refused. My whole body was in aching pain. My wrists hurt every time I moved them. My body ached every time I breathed. My ribs felt like they were burning every time I moved.

I was starving and my mouth was dry. I was craving for my mum's pasta right now. I was craving for anything to be honest. I was so hungry and thirsty. I really needed to eat something. I felt like I was wearing away. I felt weaker every minute that passed.

It was absolutely freezing as well. My teeth we shattering and my body was shaking, attempting to generate heat. I was so cold. I was only wearing shorts and a top. I hated being cold and hungry.

I missed Adam so much. I missed my family as well. I wanted to see them so bad and tell them that I love them because I might not get another chance. I wanted to see Amelia too. She was an amazing girl. Thinking about them all only made me more upset.

My eyes began to tire and I didn't want to fall sleep. I needed to stay awake. I couldn't help it any longer and my eyelids began to shut and I fell asleep.

________________________________
Hope this year is better than last for you all
Sorry it's short

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Stuck with the schools Bad Boy Від silvana_m

Підліткова література

2.1M 53.6K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
Wronged Від kendallswrites

Підліткова література

779K 30.9K 61
E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW!! - - - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - - - When you're born, you are born with an engraving tattooed upon yo...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
202K 2.9K 35
Kiara Athena Carpenter, 16, mentally ill and quite traumatized. The youngest of the Carpenter siblings and also the only girl which makes her the maf...