Out of One World and Into the...

By CatBlack

Lux is a five year old orphan living on the streets, then one day out of the blue she finds herself in the Na... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: The End of One Life
Chapter 2:Welcome to the new world
Chapter 3:Welcome To The Akatsuki Now Try Not To Die
Chapter 4: A Jump In Time
Chapter 5: This Child is a Member of the Akatsuki?!
Chapter 6: First Day At School
Chapter 7: Welcome To the Team
Chapter 8: Party Time For Lux At Kakashi's Test!
Chapter 9: Mission To The Land Of Waves
Chapter 10 : Lux Uchiha Vs Zabuza Momochi
Chapter 11: Operation Whack Shack - Welcome to Hell Lux Style!
Chapter 12: The Reunion Of Team 7!
Chapter 13: Welcome To The Chunin Exams!
Chapter 14: The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exams Part 2!
Chapter 16: The Chunin Exams Part 3!
Chapter 17: The Chunin Exams Part 4
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 18: Goodbye Konoha
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 1:The Return of Lux
Chapter 2: The Return to Konoha
Chapter 3: Welcomed, Banished or Executed?
Chapter 4: Hello again!
Chapter 5: Reunion of team 7 or most of it
Chapter 6: The Village Hidden in the Sand
Chapter 7: Anbu Test, Pass or Fail?!
Chapter 8: Where's Lux?!
Chapter 9: Lux Awakens, Kidnappers Revealed!
Chapter 10: The Akatsuki Get Answers!
Chapter 12: Team 7 Meets Akatsuki Lux!
Chapter 13: Just My Luck, Another World!
Chapter 14: Kenpachi Wants to What?!?!
Chapter 15: The Captain's Meeting!
Chapter 16: A Jump in Time!
Chapter 17: A Date With Who?!?!?!
Chapter 18: The Man Never Gives Up!
Chapter 19: Ryoka in the SeiReiTei and Aizen Dead!
Chapter 20: Lux Meets The Espada!
Chapter 21: What Do I Do Now?
Chapter 22: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 23: The Game Begins!
Chapter 24: The Great Escape!
Chaper 25: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 26: Opps, I did what?
Chapter 27: Oh hell...
Chapter 28: Home again
Chapter 29: Following the Path
Chapter 30: The Land of Ice and Snow
Chapter 31: Awaken
AUTHORS NOTE!
Daughter of the Dragon
Chapter 1: Happy Birthday Valora
Chapter 2: You're What?!
Chapter 3: Welcome Aboard!
Chapter 4: Smoke Invades!
Chapter 5: Hello Navy!
Chapter 6: Island Life
Chapter 7: The Demon-ess of the Sea!
Chapter 8: The Path Splits Once More!
Chapter 9: Hello Kakashi
Chapter 10: Unexpected Arrival!

Chapter 11: Lilith Arrives in the Leaf!

7K 166 14
By CatBlack

JUST AS I PROMISED THE STORY WILL START TO PICK UP IN THIS CHAPTER

AND THE TWIST WILL BE COMING EITHER NEXT CHAPTER OR CHAPTER 13!

BUT MOST LIKELY CHAPTER 13 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO CHAPTERS FOR IT

HEHEHEHEHE BOW DOWN TO MY EVIL-NESS AND WORSHIP ME >=3

JUST KIDDING...........OR AM I?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            ------------------------------------------------Lilith's POV------------------------------------------------------

We had finally made it to the Leaf Village, it was a long week for me having to travel at a normal pace along with Tamari and Shikamaru. So badly I wanted to just break out into full speed and run to the Leaf village as fast as I could and finally see Lux after three long years. Reaching the main gates we were greeted by two Chunin and told to report to the Hokage's office.

Odd I thought as we made our way to the Hokage's building, why would the hokage want to see us? I mean it would make sense that she wanted to see Shikamaru but not all three of us, that made no sense at all unless something was wrong.

We reached the Hokage's office within minutes and raced up the stairs as fast as we could, not wanting to keep the Hokage waiting. Stopping at the door to the Hokage's office Shikamaru knocked twice and waited until we got the ok from the Hokage to come inside, walking into the room Lady Tsunade the Hokage had a serious look on her face and looked right at me.

"Lilith your Lux's sister right?" She asked me.

"Yes I am, why do you ask?"

"She was kidnapped a week ago, but by who we still do not know." She said with a dead serious tone of voice.

"SHES BEEN WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Calm down Lilith, this is the Hokage your yelling at" Tamari tried to calm me down.

"How did it happen" I demanded.

"We think it happened while she was on her way home, right after she had taken and passed the Anbu Exam" Lady tsunade informed me.

"Why havent you found out who took her yet?" I demanded again.

"By the time we found out it happened she and the people who took her were long gone and left no trace what so ever" She replied.

"Why wasnt I told sooner that this had happened?!" I growled at her.

"You had already left Suna when I had sent word to you and the Kazekage about her kidnapping and I couldn't spare any shinobi to send word to you" She sighed deeply.

"Dammit. Three years i've waited for her to return and finally when I get to see her again, some bastard takes her from me!" I punch the wall closest to me in anger.

I stormed out of the Hokages office and ran off to find the only person I blame for allowing Lux to be taken, I jumped from roof top to roof top and ran through the streets in search of them. I looked from the training grounds to the markets and even the housing district but couldn't find them anywhere, and I was about to give up until I spotted my target walking down the street.

Running I jumped into the air pulling out a kunai and lunged at them, my target pulled out a kunai of their own blocking mine but fell backwards due to the shear amount of force behind my jump. So I was no straddling them with my kunai locked with theirs, and pure anger surging through me for them to allow Lux to be kidnapped.

"Kakashi!" Sakura yelled.

"Hey what are you do to our Sensei!" Naruto yelled.

"You were supposed to protect her" I growled at Kakashi.

"What?" Naruto and Sakura said confused.

"You were made her guardian three years ago and you were supposed to protect her but where is she now Kakashi?! WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" I yelled at him while still locking my kunai with his.

"It wasnt my fault, they took her while she was within the village. I never thought anyone would even think of taking her while she was in the village" Kakashi said.

"You thought dead wrong Kakashi, people would go to any lengths to obtain the power my sister holds even if it meant starting a war" I hissed at him.

"I know now that I was wrong to assume she would be safe just by being in the village and I regret that but now is not the time to be blaming people Lilith" He replied trying to push my kunai away.

"I should kill you here and now for failing to do your duty and protect my sister" I growled lowly at him and the others gasped at my words.

"But I wont....for now at least. You have a duty to get my sister back and if you don't, then you can be sure that I will end your life Kakashi Hatake" I pulled my kunai away and put it back in its pouch while getting up off Kakashi.

"Thank you Lilith" He said as he stood up.

"Kakashi are you all right?" Sakura started to fuss over him and I turned away to noticed the crowd that had started to form.

"What the hell are you looking at!" I yelled at them and all of them hurriedly left or went back to what they were doing. Turning around I looked at Kakashi and his now much smaller team 7 and glared at him deeply.

"I will keep true to my work Kakashi and kill you if you fail to find my sister and bring her back, and if any harm should befall her the same harm shall befall you by my own hand."

"I give you my work I will find her and bring her back" Kakashi replied.

Turning my back on him and the other I started to walk away, not caring to speak with them any longer or else I might end up killing Kakashi before he can fulfill his promise to bring Lux back safely, and he better or like I told him I would kill him for failing to protect her as a guardian should.

Walking down the streets of Konaha I decided I would go visit the place where I had first seen lux since I left the Akatsuki, walking down the right streets and taking the long way up the side of the mountain I finally reached the top of the Hokage mountain by night fall.

From here you could see the entire village and the small lights that now lined the streets to lead people on their way home for the night, to think that it was only a little over three years ago that I had seen and spoken with lux here since I had left the Akatsuki and her. It had torn me to leave but I had to for my sake, and it seems that the world still wanted me to suffer for leaving her.

           -----------------------------------------------Lux's POV---------------------------------------------------

It had been three days since I came here to my hide out and I still had not decided which to chose, the Leaf or the Akatsuki, so like I swore I would stay with the Akatsuki. Standing up from my bed I went to pack up the things I had brought with me and a few other things I had found here in the cave from when I left them here over three years ago.

Once I had everying packed I went outside to wash up a bit as I was a little dirty, for the past few days I had been training trying to figure out which side to pick but that didn't matter, I was staying with my family like I had sworn to three days ago when I first came here.

Going to the side of the waterfalls pool I took off my clothes and dove in, using the cool water I washed the dirt from my hair and body. drying myself off with a towel I had brought with my I got dressed back into my clothes and went back up to the cave to collect my things and be on my way back to the base.

Summoning my wolf once again, I climbed up onto his back and we started off back to the base where no doubt everyone was worrying out of their minds wondering where I am or where I have been for the past three days. I wonder if my friends back in the Leaf are doing the same, oddly I hoped not.

It would only hurt them more if they found me back with my family even though it wasn't even my choice to come back, but it would still hurt them none the less. I never wanted to hurt them like this nor did I want to betray them but I swore to myself and I had to keep my vows no matter what or I would be nothing more then trash.

It took me a few hours to get back to the base since I wanted to take my time getting back not wanting to face the anger of my family for just up and disappearing just like what I did three years ago when I left the Leaf for the Land of the Dragons.

Just like I thought everyone was pissed that I had left without telling anyone where I was going or how long I would be gone, they were so angry that I had been grounded and that I had to go with them when they went to the tailed beast stealer thing, I didn't hear the name of the place since I zoned out after they told me I was grounded.

Walking into me and my dads room I took off my cloak and threw it onto my desk, grabbing a change of clothes I went into the bathroom and changed into my night clothes. Walking out of the bathroom Uncle Sasori and Bigger Brother Deidara were standing in the room waiting for me, I gave them a confused look and Sasori spoke.

"We are going to the Village hidden in the Sand for the one tailed shukaku Jinchuriki and we came to say goodbye until we meet up at the hide out"

"Oh, well goodbye and good luck then" I hugged them both and gave them a small wave as they left the room.

"I wonder who the one tailed Jinchuriki is? well who ever it is I feel sorry for them" I sighed and jumped into bed not liking the fact that I'm going to have to wake up super early to go to the hide out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK SINCE IVE BEEN ON A ROLL THE PAST TWO DAYS I WILL ONLY NEED 10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE PUT UP!!!

BUT STILL VOTE ANYWAYS!

AND COMMENT!

AND FAN!!!!

I LUVS YOU MY READERS AND KEEP ON READING!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 195 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...
40.8K 1.6K 63
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ UNLESS I GRIP THE SWORD , I CANNOT PROTECT YOU. WHILE GRIPPING THE SWORD , I CANNOT EMBRACE YOU. ❜❜ β–°β–° Anime - Bleach ...
6.4K 315 27
~UNEDITED~ Evie Ressello is a special human. Even within her own kind, she's special. One day, the Eyes that live within her hands urge her to go to...
17.2K 422 23
Not much is know about captain Mayuri past and his long lost little sister. What will Mayuri do when he finds his beloved sister and once again have...