Unusual (gxg)

By Spongebtch

Abbie and his male friend Kyle has been bestfriends for as long as they can remember but Abbie never told Kyl... More

CHAPTER ONE "Funny Feeling"
Chapter Two "What now?"
Chapter three "I said What?!"
Chapter Five "Jealousy"
Chapter Six "Truth be told"
Chapter Seven "Make me smile"
Chapter Eight "Hell bound"
Chapter Nine "Mercy"
Chapter Ten "Abbie's Birthday"
Chapter Eleven "Unlocked Door"
Chapter Twelve "NO!"
Chapter Thirteen "Sleep Over"
Chapter Thirteen "Sleep Over" (continuation)
Chapter Fourteen "Why?!"
Chapter Fifteen "Bitch"
Chapter Sixteen "3 weeks Later"
Chapter Seventeen "Sing for Me"
Chapter 18 "Drunk Summer"
Chapter 19 "Blush"
Chapter 20 "What's Wrong?"
Chapter 21 "Stained Dress"
Chapter 22 "I Missed you"
Chapter 23 "Slow down"
Chapter 24 "Unexpected"
Chapter 25 "Distance"
Chapter 26 "Confession"
Chapter 27 "Sad Songs"
Chapter 28 "Perfect Day"
Chapter 28.2
Chapter 28.3
Chapter 29 "It's Not Okay"

Chapter Four "Long Night"

6.1K 190 56
By Spongebtch

Summer. It's so nice to see her but god damn it it hurts to see her with Kyle. Ok, just be cool. Don't look excited Abbie. Look away. Look at the TV! This is so hard!

She looks a bit shy.

"What is she doing here?" I said while changing channels.

"This is not your house Abbie" Kyle said.

"Yeah. Not yours either. Just go to your apartment then." I replied in a monotone.

"Right. MY APARTMENT that you are staying in" he said.

"Do you me to move out?" I challenge him

"I think I better go" Summer whispered to Kyle but I heard it.

"BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT" Donna almost shouted at us looking so confused. "and you Summer, you could stay. Don't worry about these two okay?" Summer nodded and Donna led her to the couch beside me.

Donna and I were at one couch While Kyle and Summer at the other. Summer looks so uncomfortable with me. I guess she thinks I am a bitch. :( God, I don't want her to think that but with this situation, I can't help but really be a bitch.

I just remembered that Kyle thinks I am inlove with him. Shit! Now what? What ever. Just go with the flow, I guess.

Unconsiously i kept changing the channel. I guess I was too nervous. I hope Summer doesn't see it.

"Abbie." Dona said and I snap into reality. She took the remote off my hand. She kept looking to my eyes. Can she see that I am in pain? I remember this pain. I felt this with Donna and Kyle. It was terrible. I cant believe it's happening again.

"So....." Donna turns to Kyle amd Summer. "Tell me the story" Donna's smile seems genuine. She was really interested.

Before Kyle even started to talk, I said, "here we go again" then I rolled my eyes and walked away. For them, that was so rude of me. But they don't know I was dying inside. I went to Donna's bedroom upstairs. I just dived into the bed. I don't want to cry but I felt my throat closing. Shit! So I shoved my face to the pillow ans covered all of me with the sheet. I want the bed to just eat me. Eat me now! I hate myself!

------------------

Donna's POV

"don't mind her. She ate a bad potato" I joked to Summer. She gave me a weak smile. "The story Kyle...?" I asked again.

He told me about how they met, the cab thing, the concert thing and the cafe thing and their date. It pretty much sounded like a love story of fate or those kind of things.

I can see Summer is so uncomfortable with Abbie being so rude. I think I know what's happening. I thought of a bright idea that just might fix things....... or actually ruin things. I don't know but this feels right. I feel Summer is an awesome fella and we are going to get along fine. We could be friends for a long time and all I have to do is make Abbie and Summer be friends too right?

"Summer, stay for the night." I directly said.

"What? Why?!" Kyle asked me

"shush Kyle, I am not talking to you. I am talking to Summer. I am giving us THREE girls a chance to bond." I stated.

"I-I don't think thats such a great idea" Summer said sounding so shy

"I won't take no for an answer. Please please please please." I begged to Summer giving her my puppy eyes.

"She won't stop until you say yes." Kyle whispered to Summer. Yeah! that's right!

"PLEASE SUMMER." I hold her hand, "I promise you this, before tomorrow, You and Abbie are going to be best Buds!" I assured her. I really want to do this and if I want to do something, I am gonna make sure I finish it.

"I didn't bring anything to wear." she said trying to get away with this. I don't think so.

"Then just be naked." I joked. Her eyes grew wide. I laughed, "Just kidding! As future bestfriends, you can wear any of my clothes!" well, not everything but I am trying to convince her.

"Donn--" Kyle started but I shushed him

"Okay." She finally said.

"YEY!" I shouted and hugged her! I am soooooo excited about tonight.

I look at Kyle, "Kyle, go home." I demanded and Summer laughed.

"geez, okay okay. bye" he stood up and kissed Summer's cheek, "Bye Summy. See you tomorrow." And summer nodded.

after Kyle had left, "OKAY! I'm super excited about tonight!" I giggled.

She laughed. I know for now she is shy but we'll work on that when we get close. but there is one problem though. Abbie.

"uuhhh, do you have a bathroom?" she asked.

"No we don't. Go pee outside on our lawn..... I'm just messing with you. haha it's upstairs, left room. that's my room. Go and also take a shower if you like, all my clothes are in the closet. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT" 

She nodded and followed my instructions while i go to the kitchen and prepare some popcorn. I plan to watch a horror movie. Abbie hates them. hahaha I know thats bad but I like seeing her scared. It's like seeing a lion scared. Abbie acts cool and confident but she is really soft inside......and easy to scare. haha that is so cute.

I wonder why she never told me she liked me. I liked her too. I have experiences with girls before and I know what I feel for her is real. I like her very much. and that kiss...... oh, that kiss was special, I never felt like that with Kyle. Abbie is spacial to me and I hope we could work. although we have to hide it. It's still worth the shot right?

oh, she has no idea about tonight and by the way, where is that girl?

----------------------------

Abbie's POV

Oh, I fell asleep. Smells like popcorn down stairs. I love popcorn! What are we going to watch? I hope not a scary movie. Donna always do that to me. She loves it when I jump in fear. I hope we watch "The notebook" or "A walk to remember" I loooove stories like that. Some think it's so weird that I love those kind of stuff. I don't fucking care.

I yawned and stretched out of the bed. That was a nice nap. I went staright to the bathroom to pee.

When I opened the door, "OH MY GOD!" She shouted  "OH SHIT!" I shouted same time as she did. I see Summer naked and wet with her hair tied up, looks like she just came out of the shower and was drying her self up with the towel.

I shut the door close immediately and I leaned on it for a sec. What the fuck is she still doing here?! Oh my fucking God, I just saw her naked for a brief second there. My mind has gone weird to CRAZY! I can't think right anymore. She was so sexy. I am so turned on right now... ABBIE LOSING FOCUS! FOCUS GOD DAMN IT!.

When I felt the door knob twisting I went back a few steps and she came out with just a towel on. oh my god, I want to kiss her right no----ABBIE! FOCUS!

"I-I-I-I-I-" I can't finish my apology

"It's fine" she said without looking at me. Oh gosh, I am so sorry. this is so awkward right now. I don't know what to say. I feel I am blushing.....stop......STOP BLUSHING!

"Well, You didn't lock the door. I was at the bed. You should've seen me." I said trying to sound irritated.

"Well, I didn't see you. Why cover yourself with all that sheet?" ....I was crying because of you.

"Why do you care?" I tried sounding like a bitch....again.

She just gave me a cocky smile, "Where's Donna's closet?" She said ignoring my rudeness.

I pointed, "there"

"Okay." She smiled, "I'm gonna change now."

I rolled my eyes. She turned around and went to the closet and opened it. God, she's so attactive. I can't help but stare at her. This is getting out of hand.

She turned her head to look at me, she cleared her throat, "I'm gonna change now Abbie." She said.

It took me a second to realize why I was still there in the room! SHIT!

"OH! uuhhhh" I twist and turned. "I'm going....going now. bye." I sounded so nervous

I heard her laugh. I got out and shut the door behind me. "Shit. shit shit shit. you stupid fuck!" I told myself.

After talking to myself, I went down to the kitchen and saw two large bowls of popcorn but Donna wasn't there.

"WOW! this is alot!" I said

"One bowl for me and Summer. The other one is all yours. I know how much you go crazy for them." She said while holds my hips from behind. I felt electricity.

I turned to face her and put my arms around her neck, "But I'm more crazy for you." I told her. She started to blush. Our face was just breaths apart.

"I'm crazy for YOU." She emphasized on the YOU. We are flirting... really... this is happening.... my long time crush is flirting with me too. I forget how much everything sucks when I realize Donna likes me too. It's like being a teenager all over again with this butterflies and blushing kind of shit.

I want to kiss her again but we heard Summer going down the stairs so we parted like we were doing different things. I went on the dishes and started to wash them. Whew, that was close.

"So, what're we watching?" She asked us with a big smile.

"uhh, I picked-----" Donna was interrupted by Summer

"WHOAA! that's a loooooot of popcorn! Gosh, I love popcorn!" She sounded so excited. awwww, that's so cute!

"Looks like no popcorn for me tonight. You both love popcorn." Donna said. I think she's trying to make us friend.. oooohh this is her plan. gosh, that is not going to work. I won't let it happen.

Summer and I looked at each other for just a second.

"Cool. Okay, what movie are we watching?" Summer asked again.

"Paranormal Activity." Donna said.

"AWESOME! I love horror films!" Summer said immediately while already eating popcorn.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep now." I said while wiping my hands.

I knew it Donna! I knew it! Goodbye popcorn :(

"ABBIE! don't be such a coward." Donna said, "You. will. watch." She raised her eyebrow. "What I say is FINAL." She's being bossy again but I know she will get mad at me if I don't obey her.

"Let's atleast change the movie? please?" I begged. but Donna refused.

"Don't worry, you can sit between me and Donna if that would stop the baby from crying." Summer said and they both fist bumped. what the hell, they're picking on me.

"I'm not scared. Both of you can sit on the other couch and me on the other." I wasn't confident.

They both looked at each other smiling.

"BUT THE WHOLE BOWL OF POPCORN IS MINE!" I dibs

they both laughed. I wasn't laughing. I was so scared. Damn me and my fucking pride!

We sat down infront of the TV. Donna was preparing the movie while I sit and eat popcorn non-stop. Not because I love it, but because I was shaking and sweating. I have to be brave to show them that they are wrong. 

I look at Summer looking at me and she was grinning like evil (but it was cute) Why are they torturing me?

"Okay! it's starting!" Donna shouted and closed the lights. I almost jump when she did. She went to sit beside Summer.

They both looked at me. "You fine there princess?" Summer asked not even looking worried. they are just teasing me.

"Hell yeah." I firmly said while shoving popcorn in my mouth. hell yeah I was nervous as shit!

They smiled at me. They are gonna get along just fine. and I will haunt them if I die watching this movie.

Okay, the movie is starting. Okay, everything is fine. it's fine. I can watch this......OF COURSE I CAN WATCH THIS! I WAS WATCHING MY POPCORN while I eat it.

"The monitor it right there sweety." Summer said

"So stop searching it in your popcorn." Donna winked at me. They were giggling.

I don't get why they are so fine with this. I hate them right now! If they were trying to kill me they could've just stabbed me!

Calm down... look at the screen. Prove you are right... you are right. you are not a coward. Prove it---- OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS A FREAKING DEMON IN THE HOUSE! @$#&!!!

I unconsiously jump a little and they both looked at me.

I want to fucking cry. I feel like I am gonna throw up every single popcorn I ate.

Calm down Abbie. It'll be over soon. calm down. calm do--------- I heard something from the window beside me. I tried to ignore it but something jumped from the bushes!

"OH MY GOD!!! A DEMON!!!!" I shouted. So I ran to their couch and dived in and covered my eyes! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

"That was just a cat. Not a demon." Donna said. both of them were giggling. Summer turned the TV off.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" I shouted. I am really mad they scared me. I hate this feeling. I was shaking.

I walked out. I tried to go upstairs but I stopped.

"Guys, Let's go upstairs please" I said. wow, that's embarassing but it was really dark and most of the movie was shooted in a room so.....

they both smiled at me and followed me.

"Okay, Summer, you can take the room right there" Donna pointed at the door next to her room. "Abbie take the masters bedroom and I'll be in my room." WHAT THE FUCK??! NOOO! not alone! not tonight! Is she kidding?

"Okay. Goodnight guys." Summer smiled at us. NO! NO! this is not happening!

"Sweet dreams" Donna replied.

when they were about to leave. I shouted, "WAIT!"

They both looked not surprised., "Guys, I'm scared." I swallowed my pride. I can't take sleeping alone tonight.

Donna grabbed my arm and dragged me inside her room and Summer followed. They knew this was gonna happen.

When everything was settled, Donna was at the middle of us.when Donna sleeps, she is like covering th whole bed. So I was most likly to fall off bed. She was asleep and she kept rolling on my side until it was so tiny.

1hour elapsed and they are both asleep. I can't sleep. I kept looking around me. Look at what they've done to me. My heart was still pounding hard. It was like 2am and it was dead dark.

I was feeling something walking towards me so i closed my eyes. I suddenly felt a voice whisper on my ear. "I know you're still awake." I opened my eyes and saw Summer smiling at me. "You're still afraid?" She asked with a teasing tone.

"No." I lied, "Look..." I point at Donna and she laughed.

"C'mon" She smiled and pulled me to her side of the bed. Now, I am on the middle.

It felt better there. No Donna rolling on my side and no scary thoughts. Idk why but it was more scary when I was at the side. I feel safe now.

"Thank you" I whispered to Summer.

"Welcome" she said. Good thing it was dark, She didnt see me blushing.

I turned around from her coz it was just wrong to see her beside me. It was just not right (although i want to stare at her all day if possible.) but right now is not a good time.

I suddenly felt her arms slowly hugging me from behind. She's cuddling me.

"Hey." I said trying to sound like I didn't want it. (BUT I REALLY DO!)

"Just let me hug you please." My heart beat faster. "You weren't the only one that got scared! I can't sleep too you know?" She says while hugging me tighter. Oh, god, I wanna hug her back but it wasn't right. 

"Your heart is beating hard, why?" she asked.

"I'm still scared too" I just said. "but thank you, this is really helping me."

I felt her cheeks on my back, "Don't worry, I won't let go" She said.

"I know you can't tell but I'm smling right now" I said, I cant help it. I just had to say it.

"well, I am smiling too if you wanted to know." She hugged me tighter.

 A lot happened today. This is the WORST but the BEST day. I am so happy right now I could just die. I hope we could stay like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.5K 21
After the events of season three, things seem to be going all right. Until it's not. Things are turned upside down, and Nancy and Robin are in for a...
6.1K 337 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...
24.5K 567 25
*BEFORE YOU READ, KNOW THIS IS A STRUGGLE BETWEEN 1RST AND 3RD PERSON. THIS IS OFFICIALLY 1RST PERSON. THIS WAS ONE OF THE FIRST STORIES I MADE ON WA...
15.9K 677 30
..๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ .. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšใ€€หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ...