I Will Always Love You

By shamzzzie

She had dreams, goals and plans as does everyone but it did not occur to her nor anyone else that everything... More

Prologue
Shadows Of The Past
Eventually, No One Cares
Real Love is Different
Both In Love
Love Takes Over Life
Out Of Fantasy, Into The Real World
Dealing With Love
Fighting For Love
Making A Move
Confessions
Making Decisions
The Meeting
Madly In Love
The Birthday Party
Stabbed In The Heart
Moving On
Facing Him
Deceiving
Lies And Deceptions
Truths And Making Promises
False Proposals
Growing Up
The Engagement Party
The Accident
Fighting With Life And Death
Recovering
Hurt, Once Again
Apologies
Past Promises
Life Long Changes
Life After A Decade
Living For The Sake Of Life
Always By Your Side
Forever Gone
Heart Ripped Out
Waking Up
In Love... Again?
Stopping Him
Life In Danger
Miracle
Memory Loss
Forgotten Past
Great Friend
Things Seem Different
Reminding Her
Finding Her
Forgiving And Forgetting
Truth Is Bitter
Remembering The Past
Forgetting The Past
Bad Gets Bad
Last Words
Funeral
True Love
Unconcious
Good News
Goodbyes
Together Forever

Old Times

68 4 4
By shamzzzie

Aryanna had come back to her own house three weeks ago and had settled down. Aryanna's parents had come over for two weeks and left the day before. Safiyah, Lesley and Aryanna's other friends had visited her several times but Amaan hadn't come to see Aryanna in the three weeks.

Aryanna had just come out of the shower and was sitting in the living room with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand. Just when she was going to drink, the door bell rang. She walked to the door. She was wearing shorts, which revealed her smooth legs and had a light blue, baggy shirt on. Aryanna swung the door open, without thinking about who it may be. To her surprise, it was Valy. He was standing there with a bunch of red roses in his hands - Aryanna's favorites.

Valy gazed at Aryanna. He then gave her the flowers; Aryanna accepted them.

"Hey" Valy greeted.

"Hi, come in" Aryanna replied, looking down.

They walked in and both took a seat on the couch - apart form each other.

"Remember the old days when we sat together and watched films?" Valy asked.

"How could I forget" Aryanna replied.

Valy smiled.

"Anyways, what are you here for?" Aryanna asked, casually.

"Can't I just come to see you?" Valy questioned.

"Oh yeah, of course, I was just asking" Aryanna said, smiling.

"The way we speak is so different; in the past you would just ignore me if you saw me but now we are like friends" Valy said.

"Yes, I think that's best for both of us. I mean, what is the point of being enemies? We would die that way and what is the point? It's not like we can get together, now. You have a family now and I'm just happy with the way that my life is" Aryanna stated.

"You've changed. You didn't say these things in the past" Valy said.

"Well, time has only taught me one thing; life goes on. Whether you decide to move on with it or not, it goes on and if you stay, you will look up and see that you are very far behind; you've just got to go along with it" Aryanna sighed.

"True" Valy said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
281 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
410 102 23
Meeting her was a life changing experience for him. Things never felt the same as thoughts of her enveloped him. Love was something he never actively...
343 40 21
[An Official Revision] Love can be something beautiful, and at the same time, it can be the source of all your nightmares. - ~ Best Friend OR More ~...