True Love

After what seemed like ages, Aryanna pulled away fom the hug and spoke not a word. Amaan took her hands, looked in to her eyes and kissed her forehead. They went home together and stayed together the entire evening. Soon, they were at Amaan's house and they both walked in. Amaan closed the door behind them. They went into the living room which was dimly lit and seemed very romantic.

"I-" Aryanna began but Amaan stopped her by putting his hand over her mouth, gently. He gazed directly at her and did not speak for a while.

"Just don't say anything. I have lived ten years without you and now that I have been given the chance to be with you, I am not going to waste it" Amaan told her.

They walked in to the living room, hand in hand. Amaan sat down on one knee and took out a diamond ring from his pocket. He offered it to Aryanna, who was taken by surprise. Aryanna covered her mouth with her hand in surprise. 

"Aryanna, you are the light of my life and my life has no meaning with out you. I have waited all these years for your love and even if I hadn't got it now, I would have waited until my very last breath for you. Now that I have you, I wish to spend my remaining life with you. Will you marry me?" Amaan asked, confidently.

A tear ran down Aryanna's cheek.

"Yes!" she exclaimed in happiness.

"I promise that I will protect you and care for you like you are mine. I will not give you a reason to shed a tear. I promise" Amaan told her.

"Amaan... you... I love you! I will never let you down and I will always love you" Aryanna said. She gave her hand to Amaan, who put the ring on her finger and got up.

Aryanna embraced Amaan and for the very first time she felt like she was complete. She felt as if she had no sorrows or problems in her life and that all she needs is Amaan. She felt like all those years were not a waste as she had waited for something - Amaan. In his arms, it felt right.

Amaan danced with Aryanna for a long time and then sat down on the sofa, his arms wrapped around hers. He stroked Aryanna's hair softly and they fell alseep, in each others arms. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That same evening, Haily was sitting watching a romantic film with Valy. She was still upset about Alana but had managed to stop crying about it. The film finished and Haily turned the television off. She got up to go to the kitchen but Valy pulled her back and sat her on his lap. He gently stroked Haily's hair.

"Haily, I'm sorry for all the things that I have ever done to you. I'm sorry for lying to you and hiding things from you in all these past years. Now, I have come to realise that you are the only one that my heart beats for. You are my life, my love and my everything. Will you be mine?" Valy asked, as he kneeled in front of Haily.

"It's alright. I forgive you and... yes!" she shouted and jumped to hug Valy. He held her by her waist and she had her hands in the air with joy. Haily looked down and put her hand on Valy's face.

"I love you more than anything" she whispered.

"Me too" Valy replied, as he slowly pulled her down.

Valy put his hand around Haily's waist and pulled her closer. Haily leaned in and kissed him on the lips, passionately. They kissed for a long time then Valy went lower and began kissing Haily's neck. Then, he picked her up and went upstairs, with Haily in his hands. He put her on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. He did the same to Haily's and he lay over her. He carried on kissing her and feeling her. Haily pulled the sheets over them, just when Valy took his jeans and her skirt off. They felt real love for each other. Although this wasn't their first time, it felt like it was, as they really loved each other this time.

Aryanna and Amaan as well as Haily and Valy were in love, true love.