Reminding Her

It had been a week since Aryanna had left the hospital. She was still in Safiyah's house; Lesley, Amaan and the others came to see her almost everyday. Thivya had left the hospital a few days after Aryanna.

The door bell rang and Safiyah's little son, Amir, ran to open it. It as Amaan, Thivya and her husband, who was holding their newborn in his arms.

"Mum, it's uncle Amaan, aunty Thivya and her hubsand" Amir shouted.

"Oh, hey, come in" Safiyah said, as she greeted them all in.

Aryanna walked down the stairs.

"Hey guys!" she greeted.

"Oh my god! Nobody told me that you had a baby!" Aryanna spoke, surprised.

"It's the third one" Thivya told her smiling.

"No way!" Aryanna added. Thivya nodded.

Aryanna walked towards Virat, Thivya's husband and gently took the baby into her arms.

"Oh my gosh, he's so cute" Aryanna spoke, softly. She then got down to her knees - to see Thivya's other two children.

"Hi, I'm Aryanna, what's your names?" Aryanna asked.

"Hello, aunty, I know your name, I'm Arjun" replied the little boy. Aryanna smiled; she almost forgot the fact that she had lost her memory but everyone else hadn't.

"Hi, aunty Aryanna, don't you remember my name? It's Aaliya" the little girl replied.

"They are so adorable; oh how I wish I could remember everything" Aryanna sighed.

"Ah, it's okay, you will remember everything, soon" Thivya said, assuring Aryanna.

Aryanna got up and they all walked into the living room; they sat down.

"Hey, Aryanna, can I quickly talk to you, in private?" Amaan questioned.

"Yeah, sure" replied Aryanna.

They both walked out of the room and went upstairs.

'Today, I'm going to make her remember everything. She has to know everything' Amaan was thinking.

"So?" Aryanna asked, as they went into the bedroom.

Amaan walked towards her; Aryanna took small steps backwards until she was leaning on the wall and couldn't move backwards anymore.

"Amaan... what are you doing?" Aryanna asked.

Amaan didn't say anything. Instead, he put Aryanna's hands down and held them, tightly. He leaned in even closer and locked his lips with Aryanna's. They kissed for a long time.

'Why does it seem like I have done this before? Why do I feel as if this is right?' Aryanna asked, herself.

Just then, she pushed Amaan away.

"What the hell are you doing?" she shouted.

"Does that bring back any memories? Does it remind you of anything from the past?" Amaan questioned.

"No... What do you mean?" Aryanna questioned back.

Amaan turned around.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WAS THERE ANYTHING BETWEEN US? TELL ME!" Aryanna screamed, at the top of her head.

Everyone downstairs heard and rushed upstairs.

"What is going on?" Safiyah asked.

 "Nothing" Amaan replied.

"What do you mean nothing? Safiyah, please tell me, was there anything between me and Amaan?" Aryanna asked. Safiyah looked down; she knew through Lesley that Aryanna was going to Amaan on the day that she had her accident.

 Aryanna walked up to Safiyah; she was struggling to keep her hair from bothering her.

Aryanna put her hair behind her ears and began talking.

"Tell me! Why doesn't anyone tell me?!" Aryanna shouted.

"Thivya, please" Aryanna began. Thivya lowered her gaze.

Aryanna walked backwards.

"What has happened in these years? Why doesn't anyone tell me?" Aryanna began asking.

"It won't do you any good if we just tell you everything; you need to remember and you will remember, eventually" Safiyah told her.

Aryanna looked down and began crying. Just then, she ran out of the room and out of the house.

Everyone looked down and said nothing.