Lies And Deceptions

It had been five days since the incident at the hotel. Aryanna hadn't replied to Valy's calls nor his texts.

Valy was annoyed and couldn't take it anymore so he decided to go to Aryanna's house.

Within half an hour he was there, at her door. To his surprise the door was open and he could hear things.

"I love you too" he heard.

He was too afraid to go in. Just then he opened the door and saw something he wish he hadn't seen.

Aryanna and Amaan, Valy's friend, kissing.

Valy's heart instantly broke. He would of prefered being killed than seeing what he just saw.

Aryanna looked round and saw him.

"Valy, listen-" she said.

"Be quiet, just don't say anything" he said, furious at her.

"Valy, look please don't-"

BANG!

Valy had just slammed Aryanna against the wall. Aryanna's parents were not at home.

Amaan tried to pull him away but failed to do so.

"If you want to live, I suggest you leave!" he shouted.

Amaan stayed there and tried to stop him again.

"This is between us too, you just leave!" shouted Valy.

This time he pushed him out of the door and slammed the door close.

Valy put his grip in Aryanna's hair and pulled her up.

"Ouch, stop, please STOP!" insited Aryanna, but Valy didn't listen.

"STOP!" she shouted.

Valy let go and stood still.

"This is how you hit back at me? So this was your plan, huh? This is how you take revenge? No wonder you left that day in the hotel, your boyfriend was waiting for you!" Valy shouted.

"Please let me explain" insisted Aryanna.

"What is there to explain? Everything is as clear as glass!" he replied.

"Don't ever  come to me again, that was it. You just showed me that you should not loving someone too much!" said Valy.

"I loved you more than anything, but not anymore. I made the mistake of loving you, but now I'm not going to lose the chance of being your enemy" Valy spoke, arrogantly.

Aryanna could not speak, she cried and cried.

"Fine, don't ask me anything, was this all your trust and all your love for me?" she questioned.

Valy didn't speak.

"I'm leaving you, forever, I'm going to Haily as I guess she loves me more than you did, what am I saying, you didn't even love me" Valy said.

"Go on then!" Aryanna shouted.

Valy left slamming the door.

Amaan came in and hugged Aryanna.

"Are you okay?" he asked, clearly seeing that she wasn't.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got what I wanted. He's going to Haily. I guess this was the only way to make him hate me and love Haily" spoke Aryanna.

Afterall, Aryanna did not betray Valy, it was all fake. She done this so Valy can think she loves somebody else and leave her, and go to Haily. She had realized how much Haily loved Valy and that she couldn't snatch her best friend's love away from her.