Truth Is Bitter

Amaan had come to see Aryanna and had walked in just after Valy, before the door had shutted. He had heard everything, for which reason he was happy. Haily had come a few minutes ago, while Aryanna and Valy were hugging. Amaan had opened the door for her, as she had knocked slowly and Aryanna and Valy hadn't heard. Haily had also come to see Aryanna.

"Haily-" Aryanna began.

"Don't say a word, I came here thinking we could be friends again, maybe not as close as we were in the past but we could stop being like enemies but of course you haven't changed. You are still after my husband. I can't believe you!" Haily shouted.

"Haily, it's not what you think" Valy said.

"You know what I think, I think that the both of you are liars and cheaters" Haily shouted.

"Aryanna hasn't done anything" Amaan spoke.

"Amaan, please, stop supporting Aryanna just because you love her" Haily said, facing Amaan.

"What?" Aryanna questioned.

"Ah, you know what, forget it! Whatever I say, none of you will understand" Haily exclaimed, as she stormed out of Aryanna's house.

Amaan ran after her. Valy and Aryanna stood still.

"Wait!" Amaan shouted, as he ran to Aryanna and grabbed her by her arm. She turned around, frustrated.

"What?" she asked, annoyed.

"Aryanna-" Amaan began.

"Aryanna what? Stop supporting her, please" Haily said.

"You know what? I am not going to hide it anymore" Amaan carried on.

"Hide... what?" asked Haily.

"What I began telling you in the hospital" Amaan replied.

"That! You have to tell me, now! It has been bugging me since that day! What are you all hiding from me?" Haily questioned, suspicious.

"You know Halily, the only reason you are married to Valy today is because of Aryanna. Ten years ago, she made Valy promise that he will leave her and marry you. She made him swear on her life that he will be with you for the rest of his life  and Valy did so. I'm not sure if you ever realised but Valy never truly loved you. It was for Aryanna. However, today he was speaking differently, today I saw honesty in his words. He wa saying that he has began loving you truly and that he will look after you for the rest of his life. You are his family and his only one" Amaan spoke.

"WHAT!?" Haily cried.

"All my life, I was cheated! It was all fake! I would have rather died than have someone who said they loved me but didn't actually"Haily screamed.

"The truth is bitter and the truth hurs but what can I say?" Amaan said.

"Aryanna!" Haily shouted.

"It's not her fault, she wanted you to be happy and so she sacrificed her own happiness, only for you. She gave up the love of her life, just for you and for you to be happy. She wanted you to be happy and to have a happy life. She gave up her everything, for you" Amaan explained.

"You meant more to her than anyone else, even Valy. What did you do, Haily? What sacrifices did you make for her? What did you give up? What did you give her? I'll tell you. All you ever did was hate her. Not knowing that she had given her entire life to you. All her life, she has cried. She has spent most of her life as someone lonely. Now, it's your turn to do something. Forget the past, now Valy truly wants you. Show her that there is some that cares. Show Aryanna that you care. Make her feel like the past ten years of her life wasn't terrible. Make her stop regretting. Give her love" Amaan added.

"Aryanna... She gave up Valy... for me" whispered Haily.

"She... gave me... Valy" she added. Amaan nodded in response.

"My best friend; she gave me my life by sacrificing her everything. What did I do?" Haily cried. She fell to the floor, looking up and crying her eyes out. She covered her face with her hands and weeped.

'She sacrificed everything... for me' she thought.