Deceiving

Valy took Aryanna's hand and they went to a hotel room.

Aryanna did not know what she was doing.

They kissed for a long time. Valy picked Aryanna up and lay her on the bed. They carried on kissing and Valy slowly unbuttoned Aryanna's shirt. He kissed her neck. He got up and was unbuttoning his own shirt, while Aryanna was still lying on the bed. Just then, Aryanna remembered all the things Haily had told her and for what reason she came to Valy. 'I love him more than my life... He's become my everything...'. Aryanna realized she was doing the wrong thing. Just when Valy was unzipping his jeans, Aryanna got up, buttoned her shirt, which was unbuttoned only a little.

"Where are you going?" asked Valy.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this" replied Aryanna.

Before Valy could say anything, Aryanna ran out of the hotel room.

She stopped and stood in shock. It was Haily.

"What are you doing here?" Aryanna asked.

"I can ask you the same question" said Haily, her arms folded.

"Oh, I was just-" before Aryanna could finish, Haily pushed the door open and saw Valy there.

"Oh yeah, this is what you were doing?" asked Haily.

"No-" Aryanna didn't get a chance to explain.

"I ask you to help me get Valy and then you go and betray me? A friend you call yourself, I don't think a real friend would do this!" shouted Haily.

"Nothing happened between us! Without seeing anything, without hearing anything, you cannot jump to conclusions! Aryanna came here to tell me about how you felt towards me! I told her that I love her and not you, Haily. I brought her here and she left immediately as she didn't want to hurt you or deceive you!" shouted Valy.

Haily's eyes were red and filled with anger and tears. She couldn't say anything so she left.

"Aryanna-" said Valy, holding Aryanna by the hands.

"Just leave me" she said.

"But-" he said.

"JUST LEAVE ME!" screamed Aryanna, running out of the hotel.