Great Friend

It was late in the night when Amaan walked in the room that Aryanna was in. Everyone was asleep, including Aryanna.

Amaan put a chair beside her; he took her hands and kissed them.

"Get well soon..." he said, as he got up and kissed her forehead. Aryanna was in deep sleep due to the medicines given to her.

Amaan sat back down and fell asleep; his hands were still holding Aryanna's.

---------------------------------------------

Aryanna opened her eyes slowly. She was about to put her hands on her face when she realised that they were in someone's grip. She looked down and saw Amaan. His head was resting on Aryanna's bed and he was sitting on a chair.

'He was here all night' Aryanna thought, looking at Amaan and smiling.

Amaan woke up. He looked up and saw Aryanna smiling at him.

"Morning" she said.

"Oh, morning. Uh, I'm sorry, I fell asleep here" Amaan spoke, shaking his hair.

Aryanna laughed.

"It's okay, after all, we are friends" Aryanna added.

'Yeah, we are friends...' Amaan thought.

Aryanna got up and headed to the bathroom, just then, to Amaan's surprise, Aryanna kissed him on the cheek.

"That was for being a great friend and for always being there for me" Aryanna said.

"I will always be there for you" Amaan replied.

Aryanna smiled at him and went inside the bathroom.

'You're not just my friend...' Amaan thought.

"I won't just be there for you, I will always love you..." Amaan whispered, to himself.