Truths And Making Promises

Amaan looked at Aryanna's situation, she was crying like hell, her hair was messy and there were some on the floor since Valy pulled it. Amaan couldn't take it so he ran after Valy.

"Wait! Amaan, where are you going?" she shouted behind him.

Amaan had already left.

"Valy, wait!" shouted Amaan behind Valy. He was out of breath.

"What the f*** do you want? Go to your girlfriend, she must be waiting for you!" shouted Valy.

"She's not my girlfriend! It was all fake! She wanted you to leave her so you can go to Haily because she's her best friend!" said Amaan, angrily.

Valy's heart broke.

"What? But why...?" Valy asked, about to cry.

"Aryanna loves you alot but so does Haily, her best friend. She felt as if she was snatching her best friend's love away from her. She created this with me so you can hate her and leave her" replied Amaan.

Without saying a word, Valy ran to Aryannna like lightning.

Valy got to Aryanna, she was in tears, her hair was covering her face.

Valy walked up to her, too ashamed to say anything. He took her by the arms and hugged her.

"Sorry wouldn't be enough, I can't believe I didn't listen to you, I didn't trust you" Valy whispered.

Aryanna slowly pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I love you more than anything, but we can't be together" spoke Aryanna.

"Why? Why not? What's the problem, look I apologized" said Valy.

"I want you to be with Haily, she really want's you. Even if you don't go with her, we can't be together as I would be doing my best friend bad" said Aryanna.

"What do you mean, please don't do this. I love you, not her" said Valy.

Before Valy could cay anymore, Aryanna put his hand on her head.

"I am making you promise on my life that you will be with her all your life" said Aryanna.

Valy looked into Aryanna's eyes. Aryanna couldn't make eye contact. Valy pulled his hand away.

"So you are telling me that you will never regret doing this? You won't get jealous seeing your best friend with me?" asked Valy.

"No, I won't get jealous and I won't regret anything, please do this for me" pleaded Aryanna.

The anger and pain was clear to see in Valy's eyes.

"Okay" he said.

"I will get together with Haily, I will marry her, which is what you want and I'll  live with her all of my life. But let me tell you one thing, I don't know if I will ever be able to love her. You chose this, now live all your life regretting it. Watch your best friend with the one you love, watch her with someone that probably won't ever love her" said Valy, furios" said Valy, upset.

Valy walked out. Aryanna fell to the floor. She lost her love of life... forever.