Life Long Changes

That day, many things changed. Several people's lives and future was changed. Everyone was heading in a different direction; everyone took a different path; everyone had different aims.

Aryanna had managed to move on with her life, or at least try to. She chose to do law; she wanted to become a lawyer. Fortunately, she was accepted in a good college and later on in a good university. All she focused on was her education. However, she had taken a vow never to get married or love another man.

Haily forgave Valy and got engaged to him six months after that incident. She broke all ties and bonds with Aryanna and never saw her again, after the incident. She chose medicine and was accepted in a good college and university. At the age of twenty four, she got married to Valy. She was happy with her life apart from one thing - she couldn't have children.

Valy studied to become an engineer and became one after he graduated from university. He never saw Aryanna again or any of her friends. Valy left his past behind him and carried on with his life. Like he had said, he was never able to love Haily.

Lesley wanted to become an interior designer and had successfully become one. She got married to the love of her life at the age of twenty five. His name was David; they had three children and were happy. Lesley was always by Aryanna's side and never lost contact with her.

Safiyah became a successful maths teacher at a private school, where she was paid a lot. Safiyah got married to Shahrukh ath the age of twenty four, he was her only true love. They had two children and were happy. Just like Lesley, Safiyah never lost contact with Aryanna.

Isha had become a best-selling author - what she always wanted. She got married to Haroon at the age of twenty three and had one child. She was still in touch with Aryanna. She was grateful for the life she had.

Thivya had become a fashion designer and earned what she deserved. She got married to a famous cricket player, Virat Kohli. She had two children and was joyful.

Amaan had become a famous basketball player - what he wanted. He stayed single. Onwards that incident, he stopped believing in love.

Girls that were once like sisters, were now like enemies. Boys that were once like brothers, were now worse than enemies. Everyone was torned apart. Life seemed different.