Making Decisions

Haily had stayed at Aryanna's house that night as it was too late to go home on her own. The next day was friday. Aryanna and Haily got up and got ready to go to school. Aryanna's eyes were red as she had not slept all night as she was thinking about what Haily had told her; she had cried all night.

"Good morning!" said Haily with enthusiasm.

"Good morning" replied Aryanna, not feeling very good.

They left the house and got to school. School was boring that day and Aryanna did not see Valy.

That evening Isha, a close friend of Aryanna's and Safiyah and Lesley came over to Aryanna's house. Aryanna could say everything to them and trusted them.

It was 7:00pm, the door bell rang.

"Hey guys, come in" said Aryanna, forcing a smile on her face as she was still upset about the things Haily told her.

"Hey Arrie!" said Isha.

"Hey best friend" added Lesley.

"Hi Aryanna , what's up?" said Safiyah.

"Nothing much" replied Aryanna.

That evening Aryanna's family had gone to a wedding and were not coming back until 1:00 in the night.

They all sat down, Aryanna brought a big bowl of Sensation's crisps.

"Guys, I wanted to tell you something and wanted your advice" spoke Aryanna.

"Yeah, of course, what's wrong?" asked Safiyah.

"Go on" added Lesley and Isha.

"Well, when I spoke to Valy it wasn't about what I told you guys, sixth form life" said Aryanna, truthfully.

"What did you say then?" they all asked.

"Okay, I basically told him that I loved him and that I can't live without him" confessed Aryanna.

Their mouths hung.

"So... you really love him?" they all asked.

"Well, yeah. I had kept it in me for ages, I just couldn't hide it anymore. He has become my everything and I have taken a vow that if I don't get him then I will never love another man or get married." spoke Aryanna, tears forming in her eyes.

They all rushed towards Aryanna and hugged her.

"So what did he say?" questioned Lesley, puzzled.

"Nothing much, he just walked away, but..." Aryanna spoke, crying.

"But?" Safiyah asked.

"He messaged me like a day ago asking me if I could meet him, I said yes." answered Aryanna.

"Yes then is that not a good thing?" questioned Isha.

"Yes of course it is!" shouted Aryanna.

"But not when your closest friend tells you on the same day that she loves the same boy as you!" screamed Aryanna, losing control over herself.

"WHAT! Haily likes him too?" asked Lesley.

"Yes! She said she is madly in love with him, and what's worst is that she asked me to help her get together with him!" explained Aryanna.

"Oh, but you aare not going to help her or leave Valy, are you?" questioned Safiyah.

"I don't know, that is why I have asked you lot to come; tomorrow we are supposed to meet but I don't know now whether I should go or not" muttered Aryanna.

"Of course you should go, you have to, forget what Haily told you" said Safiyah, assuring Aryanna.

"You guys sure?" asked Aryanna, not sure on what to do.

"Yes!" they all replied, giving Aryanna a convincing smile.

"Okay then" Aryanna said.

"I will go" she said.