Together Forever

Aryanna said her goodbyes and at last left Haily and Valy's house. The airport was close so Aryanna decided to walk the distance. After so many years she had finally managed to break free - she was no longer troubled, no longer regretted things and most importantly, she was able to love again. Walking down the road, Aryanna went through everything that she had been through since she fell in love. From that moment in the stairs incident to telling him about her feelings, then being in a relationship and realizing it was a dare; from getting back together to leaving him for the sake of her beloved friend; from moving schools to growing up and facing Valy again; from losing her memory to falling for Amaan and to becoming a better and more confident person. Love had let her down once but it didn't mean she couldn't fall in love again. 

Everything had become good in her life as she grew up but she did not have love and a life without love is no life at all. Her life was like a jigsaw puzzle that was missing a piece but it was now completed. Now, she was complete. She had everything because she had love.

Everyone was happy now. Her friends carried on living a joyful life. Lesley and David along with their children lived happily and from the looks of everything, they would remain that way forever. Safiyah and Shahrukh had moved into a new house and carried on living joyfully. Thivya and Virat enjoyed every moment of raising their new child and were grateful. Haily and Valy as expected, would live the rest of their lives without regrets and happy for the way things were. And finally, Aryanna and Amaan's love would grow stronger everyday and they would both appreciate every moment that they would spend together.

Aryanna checked her watch and realized she was running late. She started to jog and then run. She ran until her knees fell weak. She wasn't going to miss this flight. She couldn't afford to lose her love, again. As she was running, she had a lot of thoughts going through her head.

'Life and love have taught me a lot of things. One of those things are that good things do not come easy and that you must fight. I guess I expected everything to fall in place without me doing anything. I wanted everything to be perfect for everyone but I realized that that is not possible. You can perfect things but you can never reach perfection. I guess I realized that a little later than I should of have. Everyone wants love but what is so special about it? Why does everyone feel incomplete without it?'

Finally, she arrived at the airport and by that time she was out of breath; she was panting and breathing vigorously. She saw Amaan waiting by the door and she smiled. She crossed the road with care and walked to Amaan. He smiled at her, kissed her forehead and took her hand. She rested her head on his shoulder and hand in hand they walked into the airport. It was in that moment that Aryanna found the answer to her questions. 

'Everyone wants love so much because it's the closest thing we have to magic.'