Facing Him

Aryanna couldn't say no to Haily as she was her best friend nor could she tell her the truth for which reason she had to speak to Valy.

Since the incident had happened, Valy had been thinking about Aryanna every moment. He had a strange feeling towards her, this time for real. He felt he had fallen in love with her after that incident. Valy couldn't dare to call her leave alone going to her house.

Aryanna picked up her phone and looked through her call history and found Valy's number. She called him.

Valy was shocked. He immediately picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello..." he said, quietly.

"Hi, umm, I was wondering if we could meet, I wanted to talk to you" spoke Aryanna.

"Yeah, sure" Valy said, excited.

"So can we meet tomorrow at 10:00am at the park?" suggested Aryanna.

"Okay, yeah, I'm fine with that" agreed Valy.

The next day Aryanna got ready and left her house to meet Valy. She was going to see him.

Aryanna was about to call Valy when he appeared.

"Hi!" said Valy.

"Hey" replied Aryanna.

"I was going to say-" spoke Aryanna.

"Please don't say anything, I know you are going to shout and curse me and all that. Whatever you say, I won't mind. I know I was wrong and know from the bottom of my heart I want to say sorry. Sorry for playing with your emotions, I never realized what I was doing until that incident. Now, I can give the world to get together with you again. This time I'm not messing around or lying, I have truly fallen in love with you. Will you be mine, once again?" asked Valy.

Aryanna was not sure what to say. She did not know whether Valy was speaking the truth or lying to her again. However, this time she could see from the innocence of his eyes that he could not be lying.

"I-" Aryanna's sentence was cut off again.

"If this time I do anything wrong or betray you then I ask you to take my life" said Valy, meaning every word he was saying.

Then, to Aryanna's surprise, he took out a knife and held it against his wrist.

"Tell me to kill myself, I will pull the knife, mark my words" said Valy.

Aryanna's eyes were filled with tears.

"No, please don't, how would I live without you?" she said.

Although Aryanna had tried to move on, at the bottom of her heart she still loved Valy.

Valy got up put, put the knife away and hugged Aryanna.

Neither of them could control their emotions or tears. They both loved each other. Aryanna forgot about everything... and everyone else.