Remembering The Past

After crying for a long time, Haily got up and ran back to Aryanna's far, which wasn't very far. She knocked on the door.

"Open the door!" Haily cried.

Aryanna swung the door open; her eyes were red; she had cried.

Valy walked up to the door, behind Aryanna.

"What's wrong?" asked Aryanna, she looked like she was very tired.

"Come with me" Haily replied, as she took Aryanna's hand.

Aryanna didn't say anything and walked out with her.

"What is it?" Aryanna questioned, as Haily carried on walking.

Haily didn't respond. They were crossing the road when Aryanna pulled her hand away, as she was frustrated. She turned to head back to her house when Haily stopped her.

"Wait Arrie..." Haily spoke.

Aryanna stood still. It had been ten years since she was called by that name. Haily used to call her that.

Aryanna turned around, tears filled in her eyes.

"Hails..." Aryanna whispered. Haily was standing on the other side of the road.

Without saying anything more, Aryanna ran to Haily.

The car was coming.

"MOVE!" Haily shouted. Aryanna looked to her right and saw the car coming. It was close enough to hit her. Just then, Haily ran and pushed Aryanna and herself out of the way.

"Ugh!" Haily groaned, as she wiped of the mud from her clothes.

'Your mistake wasn't falling in love... it was the promises you made Valy make and the vows you took...' words were wandering in Aryanna's head.

She put her hands over her ears.

'He's going... He loves you...' the words went around her head.

'Go and stop him now...' the words were saying.

Then, it came to her. Aryanna remembered everything. She had regained her lost memory. She recalled everything, even the fact that she had moved on from Valy and had fell in love with Amaan.

"Aryanna" Haily called.

"Huh, yes" Aryanna said.

Haily took Aryanna's hands and looked in to her eyes.

"Arrie, you... you gave me Valy? You game me my life by sacrificing yours..." Haily spoke, wiping her tears away.

"Who told you that?" Aryanna asked.

"Amaan. Anyways, that doesn't matter. How could you do that? I mean, Valy always loved you but you gave him to me" Haily said.

"I don't know... I, I guess it's because... I love you. I loved you, I love you and... I will always love you" Aryanna whispered.