Fighting With Life And Death

Aryanna was taken to the hospital around five minutes after the accident. Lesley had called the ambulance. Valy had just put Aryanna's head on his lap and was weeping. He continously kissed her forehead and said 'Please don't leave me, I love you'.

"If you leave me, I will leave this world too, you are my life, my everything, I know I treated you bad in the past but now I regret every step I had ever made that was against you. Please forgive me and come back, don't leave me... don't leave me..." was what Valy had said. Then the ambulance had taken her. Valy wanted to get on the ambulance but Lesley had pushed him away.

"You ruined her life, now she's fighting with life and death, is that not enough for you?" Lesley had shouted and at the same time crying.

Valy had immediately taken a taxi to the hospital. Haily got in another cab and followed.

Now, Aryanna was in the I.C.U, fightng for her life. Although she wanted to end it.

By that time everyone had arrived.

The doctor came out with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong doctor? How is she?" Valy asked, unable to control his emotions.

"Well, her situation is serious. There is a high risk of her death. She has lost a lot of blood and needs blood. It is hard to find blood donors with her blood group. Does anyone here have the same blood group as her?" the doctor questioned.

"I'm not sure, but I can have a test, please save her" pleaded Valy.

"Wait, me and Aryanna have the same blood group, I'll give blood" said Haily, walking out of the crowd.

Although Aryanna and Haily had had many fights and arguments together, deep down Haily still loved Aryanna as her friend. Now, her friend was fighting for life, she could not back out.

Half an hour later, Haily came out of the room, she had given blood for Aryanna.

Valy was sitting on the floor with both of his hands on his face. Aryanna slowly came and sat down next to him, putting her hand over his shoulder.

"It's okay, everything will be fine" said Haily.

Valy didn't reply.

Lesley just arrived. She had gone to the church to pray for Aryanna to get better. Afterall, she wouldn't want to see her best friend die before her eyes.

"I'm back" spoke Lesley, softly.

The doctor came out of the I.CU.

Everyone got up, walking towards the doctor.

"What happened? Is she safe now?" asked Valy.

"Is she out of danger?" questioned Haily and Lesley.

Lesley gave Haily bad looks. A few years ago Lesley, Haily and Aryanna were the best of friends, but now Lesley hated Haily for what she had done to Aryanna, taken her love away.