Hurt, Once Again

Aryanna broke down, she was hurt, once again. Safiyah looked at her and couldn't take it. She ran out after Haily.

Safiyah grabbed Haily by the arm and pulled her around.

"Just who do you think you are? You have no right to upset Aryanna like that, especially when you don't know what has happened!" shouted Safiyah.

 "Oh whatever, go away, who are you to speak to me like this?" questioned Haily.

"I am Aryanna's best friend, for your information and if anyone upsets her, especially when she is at this condition, I will speak to them like this!" replied Safiyah, annoyed and angry.

"Oh and by the way, go sort out your own 'fiance' because he is telling lies to Aryanna, he told her that you two had separated and now Aryanna is in a terrible situation because you told her everything!" exclaimed Safiyah.

"What in the name of god!" shouted Haily.

She couldn't say anything more, so she walked off while Safiyah continously shouted at her.

Once Haily was out of the hospital, Safiyah turned back and went to Aryanna. There she saw Aryanna weeping in Lesley's arms and Thivya hugging her from the back. Isha was crying along with the others. All of a sudden, Safiyah broke down after seeing Aryanna's situation; she began crying and ran out of the hospital.

'Why does she have to bear so much?' thought Safiyah, crying.

'What has she ever done?' she thought.