Stopping Him

Aryanna had been sitting on the floor, her hands in her face, crying for an hour. The door bell rang and Aryanna got up to open it. She wiped her tears away and opened the door. It was Lesley.

"Hi" Aryanna said.

"Hey" replied Lesley, as she walked in.

"So, he left? You lost someone else. You lost your love again. This time without a reason" Lesley spoke.

"What love?... I don't love Amaan" Aryanna said.

"Admit it, you love him. Truly, madly and deeply. You can deny it as much as you want but you can't hide it" Lesley said, raising her voice slightly.

Aryanna turned around and sighed.

"See, you can't deny it" Lesley added.

"I fell in love once and I lived ten years of my life regretting it. I don't want to repeat the same mistake" Aryanna said.

"Falling in love wasn't your mistake, it was the promises you made Valy make and the vows that you took" Lesley said, taking Aryanna by her arms.

"I guess you're right" Aryanna replied.

"Now, are you going to repeat your mistake? Are you going to make Amaan swear on your life? Or are you going to give love another chance? You've already lived ten years in pain. Amaan will never let you down, trust me. Now, if you still want to carry your life in this way, in pain and regrets, then stay here. If you want to move on and give love another chance, a chance for it to prove itself right, then go and stop Amaan. He loves you more than anyone or anything" Lesley spoke, honestly.

Aryanna smiled. She had finally felt like she was alive again. She realised that she loved Amaan, that she couldn't live without him anymore. She realised that her love was true and so was Amaan's. They both wanted each other. She was going to stop Amaan.

'I'm going to stop him; we will get married and have children and live happily ever after...!' Aryanna thought. She had finally managed to forget Valy and move on. She remembered a quote from Johnny Depp ( her favorite actor). It was: 'If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really loved the first, you wouldn't of have fallen for the second'.

"Stop day dreaming and go, before he leaves" Lesley said, smiling at the fact that her best friend had finally become happy. Her best friend's life was going to be great again.

Aryanna ran out of the house, excited. The car was not working so she had to go on foot and Amaan wasn't picking up his phone.

Aryanna ran like she had never before. She barged through people and didn't care if she pushed anyone.

'I'm not going to lose my love, again' thought Aryanna.

She had finally reached the airport. She took a good look around, searching for Amaan.

Just then, she caught sight of Amaan, who was just about to enter the airport.

"AMAAN!" shouted Aryanna, at the top of her lungs.

Amaan smiled, as he heard Aryanna's voice and realised that she had come back for him.

"Aryanna" he whispered.

"She's come back for me!" he said, in excitement.

Amaan turned around and walked towards the road.

"ARYANNA!" he shouted.

Aryanna's smile widened.

"I'm coming!" shouted Aryanna.

She was running across the road when a car almost hit her.

"Sorry, sorry" she said.

As she was speaking, she realised that Haily and Valy were sitting in the car.

Haily looked angry; she got out of the car.

"Haily, sit down, what do you want now?" Valy questioned.

"Please Valy, don't stop me today" Haily replied.

Haily headed towards Aryanna.

"Hi..." Aryanna spoke.

"Hi, so we meet again?" Haily spoke.

"Look, Haily, I'm in a rush, I need to go" said Aryanna, continuously looking at Amaan.

"Oh, so you're going with someone else now? asked Haily.

"You tried hard to take my husband but it didn't work and now you're trying you're luck with his old best friend" Haily spoke, raising her eyebrows.

They were talking in the middle of the road and cars were honking but Haily ignored them.

"Can we talk later, please, I really need to go" Aryanna suggested.

"Why? Are you too afraid to talk to me?" asked Haily.

"Just go back to the hole you came from, I don't have time for your bull shit. I have had enough of you in my life. Just get lost!" Aryanna shouted, angrily.

Haily stared at her for a moment and grabbed her by her arms.

"First you try to take my husband away, then you tell me to go away?" said Haily, raising her voice.

"You know what, you go with your husband and do whatever shit you want to do! I don't give a crap because I have someone else in my life! Who needs you're husband anyways? He's no fuel for living! I can live without you and that husband of yours! Go, he's all yours, do you want anything more?Now, back off and don't make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have!" Aryanna shouted, taking out the rage she had kept in her for ten years.

Haily looked at Aryanna, angrily.

"You know what?" she said, softly.

"I NEED YOU TO BE AWAY!" Haily shouted.

"Why? Because you're husband doesn't love you, he loves me?" Aryanna questioned, smirking.

At that, Haily got really furios and pushed Aryanna, not seeing the car that was coming.

"ARYANNA!-" shouted Amaan, as he stood still, not believing what had just happened.

"Aryanna..." whispered Valy, who was standing beside his car.

The car had just ran over Aryanna.

Everyone froze.

Amaan's eyes had gone red and were a pool of tears.

Valy was standing still, barely able to move.

Haily put her two hands over her mouth and slowly walked backwards, not believing what she had just done.

Aryanna was lying there, unconscious, or dead; there was a pool of scarlet blood around her head; her hair was wet with blood. She had been ran over by a car and she lay there, while everyone stood still, in shock.