Forever Gone

Aryanna didn't go to work for a few days as she was reeling terrible. Today she thought she's taken enough days off and must go back to work.

'I have to go today' she thought to herself.

As usual she got dressed and was ready to go to work. She got to her office under an hour and walked up to her room.

"Oh, hey, Maria" Aryanna said, surprised to see her waiting in her office.

"Hey..." Maria replied.

"So, what's up?" Aryanna asked.

"Well, about my divorce..." began Maria.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about that" said Aryanna.

"Yeah, anyways, my husband is here today" added Maria.

"Oh okay" Aryanna spoke.

Maria's husband, Dipak, walked in.

"Hi, take a seat please" Aryanna said, shaking hands with Dipak.

"Look, Maria, I love you, please, I don't want to divorce you" said Dipak, to Maria.

Aryanna glared at them as they argued.

'Couples these days! Underestimating love! You should be happy you at least have love' thought Aryanna.

"Can you two please stop? Honestly, Maria, you just said you want a divorce because he is not the husband you want, because he's not the same Dipak he was before marriage? Well, eeryone changes, besides, after marriage you have to take on more responsibility! He can't spend all his time with you, can he? Look at it in my view, then you'll understand. Be glad you actually have love and he loves you! Appreciate it. Trust me, you''ll regret this later. Now, do you still want a divorce because your husband isn't the best husband to you?" questioned Aryanna, annoyed.

 "Maria thought for a while then burst into tears and hugged Dipak.

"I'm so sorry! I love you a lot, I don't know what had gotten into me!" cried Maria.

Dipak hugged her back.

"It's okay, as long as you  don't think about doing this again" said Dipak.

"Never, I'm neer going to leave you" Maria said.

Aryanna smiled at them and walked towards Maria and hugged her.

"I'll be waiting for you in the car" Dipak said.

"Okay" Maria replied.

"Aryanna, thanks so much, there's no better friend than you. I can't believe I done all those things to you in the past. I remember them now and I hate myself" whispered Maria, unable to speak.

"Leave the past in the past" said Aryanna, trying to control her tears as she remembered the past.

"Oh yeah, did I tell you? Valy and Haily don't live in London anymore. They moved to America in the third year of their marriage because Valy wanted to get away" said Maria.

Aryanna felt like she wanted to be in a dark forest, where it's raining and she's on her own. Away from all of this. Everytime Valy's name was mentioned she felt like life meant nothing; she would think life is horrible.

"Oh..." she said.

"I'm glad they are forever gone because the day I see him with her I will probably throw myself in front of a car. How good would that be? Close your eyes once and there's no coming back to this terrible world. Ah, you know I cried, I cried a lot when he left, I felt like my life was over but you know life has always taught me one thing - life goes on. Whatever you do, whatever you say, wherever you go, eventually life goes on. It's up to you if you move on with it or stay" said Aryanna.

"I guess you are right" spoke Maria.

"People change, things go wrong, just remember that life goes on..." spoke Aryanna.