Vampblood Academy

By flawed-art

It's her dream to become a blood sucking creep but she doesnt know if she can survive the pain and wars. She... More

Vampblood Academy
[1] Birthday Transformation
[3] Princess' Secrets
[4] Long Gone Love
[5] Split By Two
[6] Payback
[7] Feelings For Each Other
[8] Tease
[9] That Kiss
[10] New or Old me?
[11] Friendship Torn
[12] Castille Times Two
[13] Power
[14] Close Once Again
[15] It's Actually A Lie
[16] He Stood Up
[17] No More Drama
[18] Together Again
[19] Back To Normal
[20] Prepare For Coronation
[21] Coronation
[22] Judged & Critisize
[23] Kidnap
[24] Save
[25] Noviis Trouble
[26] Competition
[27] The Plan
[28] Flirty Breakup
[29] Everything Gone Wrong
[30] Escape
[31] Fitting In
[32] Here Comes My Crush
[33] Two Blown Secrets
[34] Connections
[35] While Then
[36] Arguements
[37] How To Be A Dhampir
[38] Complicated
[39] Dare
[40] Inlove With Someone Else
[41] Capture
[42] Secrets
[43] Back To The Academy
[44] Dhampir Sessions
[45] Volturi Knew
[46] Challenge
[47] Battle
[48] Beside Her Coffin
[49] Turned Strigoi
Epilogue
My Message

[2] The Academy

637 30 3
By flawed-art

I woke up. Still dizzy and didn't know what to do. I don't know what place this is, I've never been here before. It was foggy and there was a gate in front of me. It says 'Vampblood Academy' I budged it open but it's still locked, as I figure out a way to the get someone grabbed me. I yelled for help but no one was there. They became two and started attacking me.

They have these really red eyes, they have pale white skin and very sharp teeth or fangs. I knew the moment I saw them They're vampires. I still yelled for help and this time some sharp triangle thing hit the vampire holding me in his neck, I got the chance and ran away.

I saw this one boy grabbing that triangle thing and tosses it to the vampires. One of the vampires got,their weapon and got lucky. They hit that guy in the shoulder but he didn't say or do anything. He didn't react to the pain. What?! is he numb?

Finally he had this sharp silver steak and he tossed it to the other vampire and he was killed. While the other vampire is flashed with some uv ray light and still killed by that silver steak. The vampires are dead.

I showed myself, I was a bit scared that he may be also a vampire but I thanked him otherwise.

"You saved me."

"Yeah, wasn't it obivious?"

"Um yeah. Thank you so much, I owe you my life."

"Thanks but no thanks."

"Oh, ok. Hi! I'm Janeia Hathaway" I said as pulled my hand for a shake

"Steven Dmitri." He said as he shook my hand and paused "Wait your Hathaway?

"Yes. I'am."

"Sister of Domn Hathaway'

"Uh, yes, why?"

"Nothing."

"What are these vampires doing here?"

"Those vampires? They aren't normal vampires."

"What do you mean?"

"The vampires you saw were Strigois."

"Strigois? I'm sorry."

"Strigois are the bad vampires. Evil bloodsuckers only come and attack at night. Daylight and sun kills them. They're your worst vampires nightmares.

"What will happen if they bit you"

"You'll turn into one of them, Your lucky if they just rip you apart."

"Ok. I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere."

Steven Dmitri. He has these grey eyes which is so cute. Little bit of a curled hair. He's wearing a jeans and black shirt. He has these bandanas in his head. He's really cute. He's really good at fighting too..

........

The gate opened and I saw my dad.

"Dad?!" I shrieked.

"My darling."

"Dad, I don't understand, Why are we here and how did you escape the mental institution?"

"Were vampires"

"What?! Your joking. This is a prank."

"It isn't." Dmitri said

"After all these years. I finally became a vampire."

"Darling, come inside."

We went inside and I saw this guy he's hot, sexy, very handsome and good looking. I never seen anyone like him before. He's wearing black leather jeans, vans shoes, white shirt and black leather jacket. He came close to us.

"Woah. He's so hot and hot." I said while staring at him

He laughed, "Well princess your very beautiful."

I stopped. "Wait what? Why did you use the term princess?"

"Because you are." Steven said.

"What?"

"Listen Darling," my dad paused. "That's why Domn turned you to a vampire because we are one of the 10 royal bloods so far actually"

"Royal Blood?"

"It means we are the princes and princesses."

"Wow. This is really a wackjob place."

My dad left. The only people to talk is Steven and that guy. Oh Steven jumped out.

"Hey." I said

"Hey."

"What's your name?"

"I'm John Ozera and you are Janeia Hathaway."

"Wow. Many people know me already."

"Well vampires must know there history."

"Oh. Ok then"

"You must be really akward because you really don't know the types of vampires."

"Yeah."

"Strigoi are the bad-"

"I already know about them. Steven told me"

"Oh. Well then, I'm a Dhampir, were the protectors and guardians, We are the ones who kill and fight. Other Dhampirs come from Morois too"

"What about Steven there, is he a Dhampir?"

"No, he's not. He's a Noviis, the non Official guardian."

"Oh, but he's good!"

"And you princess, your a Miroi, every Moroi has their own Dhampir. They special vampires. They can do water, fire, earth and air magic. Some are very special. Like you"

"Like me? Why?"

"Your a royal blood."

"How many are the royal blood?"

"We have Hathaway, Castille, Dmitri, Dragomir, Ozera, Ford, Ellington, Sherwood, Karp and the Dievonn and the others are undiscovered actually."

"We have ten?" I asked

"Yeah."

"Wow, so who's my Dhampir?"

"Me."

"Really?!" I paused "Wow. That's so much excitement for one day."

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah sure."

We got inside and saw Domn kissing a girl, I don't know who is she.

"Domn?!" I shouted.

I saw the girl and it was Ella. Domn and Ella are making out. Total meltdown. I ran towards the academy. Ella followed me.

While I was run-walking away I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh no. I'm sorry" I leaned down and picked up the papers.

"No it's ok"

"No really I'm such a cluts" I looked at him and was paralyzed. He was so cute and handsome at the same time. He's jaw breaking.

"Nice eyes." He said with a smile

"Thanks yours too!"

"Oh by the way I'm Jacob Dragomir."

"I'm Janeia Hatha-"

"Janeia Hathaway" He said.

"Wow, does everybody know me in this place?"

"Apparently yes, your a Moroi royal blood. Your in our history."

"Well aren't you a royal blood too? Your a Dragomir right?"

"Yes I'am but I'm not really that important to the royals"

"Don't say that Jacob every Moroi is special I mean not just Morois, We have Dhampirs and Noviis."

"Thanks. No one told me that before."

"Well I just did Jay!"

"Janeia!" Ella shouted

"I'm so sorry Jacob but somebody is chasing me. Maybe I'll bump into you sometime ok?"

"Bye Janeia!"

I ran straight but I stopped and catched my breathe and suddenly...

"Janeia, I can explain!"

"Explain what? How you maked out with my brother?"

"Yes, I can."

"You have a boyfriend you slut!"

"Why are you being so paranoid?"

"Look Ella I had him before you met him."

We heard a crash infront of us. It has this blood text it says:

'Welcome back Princess. Prepare to die!'

The next thing I knew I fell on the floor. Everything seemed to be like I was drunk. Everything was pitch black, I don't fell a thing. Nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570 55 51
You think you know what its like to live with a mental illness but, in all reality you dont know unless you are living with it. This story involves...
3.2K 176 52
Different mysteries, Different secrets one by one being revealed. With the number of people they face. K.O's maybe the only solution. { © creamykink...
7.1K 84 12
Some aren't sickfics.
26.7K 939 67
Camp is fun, but is the rest of their lives going to be?