Secrets To Keep

By huff_la_puff

Harry finally tells everyone he loves about his past--with the help of his best friends of course. He also ma... More

Author's Note
A Full House
Talk To Me
Secret #2
Secret #3
The Box
Telling The Weasleys
1st Year
2nd Year
3rd Year
Luna โ™ก
Free Day
4th Year Part 1
4th Year Part 2
5th Year
Dinner
6th Year
Seventh Year
What's Wrong With Me?
Seventh Year Part 2
Seventh Year Part 3
Seventh Year Part 4
Seventh Year Part 5
Seventh Year Part 6
S'mores and Sunsets
Seventh Year Part 7
"I'm here for you,"
Seventh Year Part ???
Author's Note.
Extra Chapter
Seventh Year Part 9
Seventh Year Part 10
Question
Soccer and Announcements
Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests
I Passed!
HPSC 11- Albus Dumbledore
She's Strong
Seventh Year Part 12
". . . Wow. Er, you look,"
Dinner
Cast I guess?(not update technically)
Seventh Year Part 14
Hippogriff Rides
Seventh Year Part 15
Seventh Year Last Part (omg)
"What's wrong with Hagrid?"
Aunt Petunia
Mr. Lovegood.
The Dreaded Speech.
The Feast
First Class
Stormy
A New Mark
Damiana
Quibbler & Letters
Hogsmeade Weekend
HEEELLLLPPPPPPP
Professor Potter?!
Quibbler Interview
Halloween
Animangus
Potions and Braids
The Cat With Green Eyes
The Wandering Cat
The Howlers
Untitled Part 69
He's Dead
Christmas
Happy Birthday
End of the year
The MC Home
Round Up
The Marauder's Children's Home
Advertisement
Skye and Ellie
Owls, Interviews, and Goodbyes
Shopping
Look What I Found!
Wanna Be Friends
Daily Prophet
The Attack
St. Mungo's
Don't Leave Us
Presents for Harry
Good Bye. We'll Miss You
Ellie
Muggle Music
Diagon Alley
3 a.m. Fun
Lily Evans
Fleur and Bill
Big Brother Talk
Movie Night
Return to Hogwarts
Black Lake
Slytherin Sisters
The Life of HJP
Time Capsule
October 31st
Bullies
Authors Note
Hogsmeade
Christmas Holidays
Marry Me?
Yes, idiot
Delilah May Shultz
Skeeter
Andromeda Tonks
Christmas
School
Classes (Again)
Lily Potter
Luna's Birthday
Anniversary
VictoireWeasley
I wanna do that!
Fleur
A Series Of Birthdays
Wedding
Surprises
Year 2001-2002
Siblings
Healer Visit
It's A . . .
Christmas
.
Evil Snake
Eventful
March 18th 2002
Visiting Home
Meeting
F e e l i n g s
Goodbye Feast
Spaghetti Dinner
Summer
epilogue part 1
epilogue part 2
e x t r a

Seventh Year Part 13

998 28 33
By huff_la_puff

Harry, Hermione, and Ron shared an anxious look. "Alright," Harry sighed, letting out a puff of air. "Alright. Malfoy Manor." Hermione scooted subtly closer to Ron.

So, I said the name, making us get captured. We got to the Manor, Draco Malfoy was asked to identify me, he didn't -- thankfully -- umm. Y'know? I'd rather use the pensieve, if you don't mind." He waited until they nodded, then, "Accio Potter Pensieve."

They, one by one, sunk into the pensieve, except Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Luna.

"You guys staying here?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Hermione whispered quietly.

"K. Love you guys. And...I'm still sorry. It was my fault, no matter what you say." Harry apologized, before he too sunk into it. Luna shrugged, following.

They appeared in Malfoy Manor, and began looking around for the Trio.

"There you are! What's Malfoy doing?" Ginny pointed towards the bound up teens.

In fact, Malfoy was looking closely at Harry's swelled face. They spotted Lucius, and Narcissa Malfoy as well.

  They could see the differences in Memory Harry, and the Harry they knew. Memory Harry's hair was dirty and down to his shoulders. His face was swollen and pink, and he had a dark shadow over his jaw.

"Jeez, your hair was long," Neville said surprised. "When did you cut it?"

"I didn't. I just made it look shorter, because people were being obnoxious about it." Harry said, referring to reporters.

"Oh, yeah. I remember zoze arteecles! 'Ze Boy Who Lived: Let 'imself Go?' and, ' 'arry Potter: Resembles Godfather Fresh Out Of Azkaban.' Zey were so stupid." Fleur ranted.

Harry laughed, flicking his wand towards his hair, which fell down to his shoulders, like in the memory. "Feels nice to let it free. Easier to tame, too."

Molly made a motion as though she wanted to cut it, but didn't.

  "Well, Draco?" It was Lucius Malfoy, he looked excited. "Is it? Is it Harry Potter?"

"Don' sound so excited you bloody bastard!" Hagrid spat, before saying to their surprised looks, "Sorry. Tha vermin's jus' gettin' on my nerves too much. Wha's his problem with 'Arry?"

"Well," started Minerva. "He has been defeating him since he was twelve."

Harry flushed. "Hey, look, the memory! We should watch."

They laughed at his antics.

"I can't -- I can't be sure," Draco lied, looking scared.

"No." They all muttered.

"No way! He didn't -- " Charlie muttered.

Harry nodded. "He did. He didn't have a choice in joining the Death Eaters. I was the boy who lived, but he was the boy who had no choice."

(A/N not sure why, but I thought of you when I wrote this _crybaby_malfoy_ well, not wrote, I saw online, but, y'know)

"You don't really believe that, do you Harry? Everyone has choices." Neville countered.

Harry shrugged. "If I had to, I would do anything if it means you all could live a happy life. I did, at the Battle. I just happened to survive it."

"Mate, we wouldn't've lived without you. You beat Him." George told him.

Harry shook his head siriusly. "No, he was mortal then. Anybody could've after that."

They gave up. He was too stubborn.

Bellatrix eventually entered. They'd missed the Malfoy's exchange.

"Ughh. That b*tch." Neville spat.

"Neville --" Ginny mumbled halfheartedly.

"No, Ginny, he's right. She's a despicable woman." Bill told her.

They fought over who would summon 'the Dark Lord', until Bellatrix spotted the sword, at which point she began shrieking hysterically.

She sent all except Hermione into the cellar.

At this point, Harry began to pace, his face in a grimace, muttering, "my fault, all my fault." over and over again.

Luna just walked with him, telling him it was okay, it was over.

------------------------------------------------

In the cellar Ron screamed for Hermione, and they heard Hermione's screams, they were terrible and drawn out. Both boys in the memory were shaking.

"Oh my god." Minerva whispered.

"Harry?" Someone whispered in the darkness. "Ron? Is that you?"

"Luna, thank God you weren't in Azkaban. Not that and cellar's any better, of course--"

"Thank you Percy."

------------------------------------------------

Dobby came, and after much discussion, popped Luna, Dean, and Ollivander away.

Then they saw the fight break out upstairs with the Malfoy's.

As Dobby was Apperating Ron, Harry, and Hermione away, the knife was thrown.

"DOBBY!" Both Harry's yelled, upon seeing the blood and dying elf.

They watched Harry sob over his body, many trying to keep their own tears away.

They saw Luna and Harry having a moment as Andromeda said, causing them both to blush.

They left the pensieve after seeing the mini funeral, and then the conversations Harry had with the goblins and wand maker.

------------------------------------------------

Ron and Hermione looked up to see many teary faces. She walked up to Harry and punched his arm, before hugging him. "It was not your fault, you stupid git." She laughed.

"That was a terrible memory, why don't we go out for milkshakes? There's this amazing shop in London." Hermione offered.

They agreed.
------------------------------------------------
"Woahh." The Weasleys and other wizards were in awe.

The sweet shop was small on the outside, but bigger on the inside, and brightly colored in neon. "There are so many flavors!" Ginny cried multiple times.

Eventually -- after 15 minutes -- they had all decided, and Harry and Hermione ordered.

"You're. . . all together?" Asked their waitress.

Harry chuckled. "Yeah. All the way to the read headed girl back there." He pointed to a gumball machine. "I'll be ordering."

"Right, right. Okay sir, if you'll give me just a minute to write it down."

"Of course," he waited until so he had a pad and pencil. "Okay, I wrote up a list.

Arthur - Strawberry w/nuts, candies, and cone
Molly - Chocolate in bowl
Bill- Graham Central Station
Fleur - Chocolate Chip
Charlie - Pumkin
Percy - Vanilla
George - Orange Sherbet
Ron - Chicken
Hermione - M&M
Harry - Velvet Cake
Ginny - Smurf
Luna - Lime
Neville - Cotton Candy
Minerva - Cheesecake
Andy - Fudge
Hagrid  - Bubblegum

Just set them on the counter and we'll hand them out."

Hermione chuckled. "Big family. Here's 50 dollars. Hopefully that'll do? Keep the change."

The waitress looked fearful. "Y-yes ma'am. And Sirius. Ri-right away! Mr. Cannick? Order for . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 16!"

"Bloody Hell! I'll be right out Candice!"

------------------------------------------------

"This is delicious!" What's it called again?" Ron exclaimed, loudly.

"Quieter, Ron! And ice cream." Hermione chided.

Harry felt a tap on his shoulder. "Um, excuse me." They said.

He turned. "Yes, what can I --"

He went speechless.

They all turned to him, then glared at who was behind him.

------------------------------------------------

Hey, cliffhanger! Haha! Anyway, I hope ya'll liked it! Who's behind Harry? Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 1 18
Ronald Weasley has two best friends at his school, Hogwarts of Witch Craft and Wizardry, and is now in the 3rd year at school. He goes back to Hogwar...
305K 9K 71
โ ๐ˆ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž (๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐), ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 181 21
โœท โ”โ”โ” โ €โ €โ› ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” โœ ใ€” RON WEASLEY ใ€• โ•ฑ ํ•ด๋ฆฌ ํฌํ„ฐ ใ…ค. . . ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰...
225K 1.2K 30
Slytherin boys one shots Spicy, romance