The Alpha's Mate (under const...

By Iamagalaxypotato

◼◼ COMPLETED◼◼ ◼◼Under Editing!◼◼ ◼◼Cover made by RitaS09◼◼ ◼◼Highest rank: #93◼◼ ◼◼BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
UPDATE! (Please read)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
NEW BOOK PREVIEW!
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
THANK YOU: update
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five: The End
Question: MUST READ
BONUS: Chapter One
THANK YOU: The End
SEQUEL OUT NOW
Bonus Chapter: Layla's Pregnancy
Bonus Chapter: The Wedding Part 1
Bonus Chapter: The Wedding Part 2
Welcome Back or Good-bye

Chapter Twenty Five

2.9K 104 2
By Iamagalaxypotato

Not edited

Right away, I'm engulfed into Alex's familiar and comforting arms. I melt into him, not caring who's watching. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. I kiss him like nobody is watching.

"Get it!" Nessa yells. I tear my lips away from Alex, staring at her. I give her an evil glare
Alex wraps his arms around me, smiling widely.

"I missed you," he leaned down and murmured into my ear.

"I missed you too," I whispered back. Nessa rolled her eyes. I realized she was waiting for me to introduce her, and Noah.
"Alex, these are my friends, Nessa and Noah. Guys, this is my mate, Alpha Alexander," I smile proudly at them. I hope Alex approves of Noah, because it would really suck not being able to be friends with him.

"Nice to meet you, Alpha," Nessa stuck out her hand and flashed a killer smile. Alex smiled back and took her extended hand.

"Alpha," Noah nodded. Alex nodded back. I sighed. Their such boys. I left them to greet each other.

I grabbed Aria and pulled her into a separate room.

"So you and Noah?" I ask, smiling brightly. Her eyes instantly light up.

"Yea. He seems great," she sighs dreamily. We squeal and hug.

"Does that mean you have to go?" I ask, my mood falling slightly. She freezes.

"It may be easier that way. I mean, he has his sister there, and Liam is here. I wouldn't want him to give Noah a hard time," she looks at the floor and sniffles. I place a hand on her shoulder, lightly.

"I understand. Trust me, I would leave, if I had to, for my mate," I smile sadly at her. She wipes away a tear, nodding her head. We go back into the room with everyone else. Noah smiles a huge smile at Nessa. She smiles back. I suddenly get a great idea.

"Could they stay a night or two?" My wolf begs Alex's.

"I don't know..." He trails off. My wolf begs again. He finally gives in. My wolf let's out an excited bark.

"Would you guys like to stay tonight, or longer?" I ask. Nessa's eyes light up.

"That would be great!" She clasps her hands together, squealing. Noah nods his head, holding Aria's hand.

"Is that ok with you, Alpha," Noah asks. Alex nods his head. Nessa squeals louder.

---------------------------------------------------------

Us girls are hanging out in my room, passing around snacks and watching "Mean Girls".

"Ar, tell me about yourself," Nessa says, passing a bag of chips to Angie.

"What do you want to know?" She asks.

"I don't know. Hm, maybe what that guys deal was," Nessa shrugs, crunching into a chip. Aria stiffens.

"Oh, just an ex," she trails off. I can tell she's slightly hurt. I know she loved Liam. Clearly not as much as Noah though. Never as much as a mate.

"Details?" Nessa presses on. Aria let's out an aggravated sigh.

"I said he was just an ex!" She screeches, a small tear falling. Nessa freezes.

"D-did you love him?" She whispers. Aria just nods, wiping away tears. Angie and I sit quietly. Nessa quickly apologizes.

"Aria, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to trigger you. Seriously, I am sorry."

"It's ok. Liam's a jerk anyway," she shrugs, trying to seem fine with it. I can tell she isn't ok.
"Let's just watch the movie." Everyone agrees.

---------------------------------------------------------

◼◼◼Alex's POV◼◼◼

So, Layla told me to try to get Noah. I'm going to give this kid a chance.

"Last time you gave someone a chance, they took her away from us," my woof rudely points out. He does make a good point, but I will try, for Layla.

"Noah," I say, getting his attention. Were in the kitchen, drinking beer. Well, I'm drinking he's not.

"Alex," he says back. Clearly, he's intimidated by me. I fight the urge to smirk. He should be scared.

"How did you and Layla meet?" I ask.

"Oh, she was running from some crazy lady," he starts. I cut him off.

"Did she mention a name?" I say hopefully. I need to know who did this to her, so I can rip that person to shreds.

"Maybe it was a Brooklyn, or maybe Brooke?" He looks out the window, pondering the girl's name. I knew it. That crazy girl Brooklyn tried to kill my mate!

"Brooklyn!" I cry. Noah gives me a confused look.
"Oh uh, just continue."

"Anyway, she came running onto our territory. I stopped her, and asked what she was doing and stuff. She said some crazy vampire thing captured her, and maybe some other guy, but I'm not sure." He nods his head, as if confirming the story to himself.

"After all that?"

"After that, I brought her to my alpha, Alpha Cooper, and she met him. He said he'll return her back soon, and she said she wanted to go outside for a minute alone.
I didn't want to let her go alone, but Nessa convinced me. Then, she started screaming, not even five minutes of being outside.
We ran out there, and some human is there. I put him into a choke hold, and she starts screeching saying he's human and stuff so I let go and-" I put my hand up to stop him. He stop immediately.

"I know the vampire, and I know the human," I say. Noah's eyes widen.

"How?"

"The human is her best friend," I say, purposely leaving out Brooklyn. I don't want to admit it to myself that I almost cheated on Layla.

"And the vampire chick?" He asks, nervously.

"I- I almost cheated on Layla," I confess. I hear a sharp gasp from the door way. Thinking its Layla, I spin around and get ready to run towards her. Instead, I'm greeted by my sister, Angie. She whirls around and shoots up the stairs. I launch forward and drag her back down, covering her mouth.
"Not a fricking word to Layla, got it?" I growl at her. Her eyes are wide and full of fear, yet she nods her head. I let her go. She bolts up the stairs. Noah growls at me from behind.

"I can't believe you would cheat on such a nice girl," he shakes his head. I rush over to him, snarling.

"Either respect me, or get out."

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I almost forgot to post this chapter, whoops! I was just so distracted today. Sorry if this chapter was boring. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.1K 26
Fourth book of Moon Godess' Series. Elpída's story. Cassian, Alpha of the Caelum, the strongest pack of the east is losing hope. He had been searchin...
17.4K 679 54
Olivia jane Alexander the girl i didn't liked much but everything changed in a blink of an eyes. I don't know when, why and how everything happened...
454K 13K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
14.9K 650 66
Aurora was like every other werewolf. She lived with her family and had amazing friends but, she was mate less.Life was great for her, until a fire s...